• BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well done both, its difficult to pick between an outdoor plant and an indoor plant, at this time of year outdoor plants are in their own and will always do well when they end up looking like catfish's plant, it sure is some monster and if i could grow outdoors then id be damn proud to of grown something as big and as nice looking as that.

its just to difficult to pick between the 2 plants, for an outdoor plant then catfish has it hands down. jons plant is also a very nice plant and the buds look pretty amazing and dense, so its a tough call to make, both the winners deserve to win as both plants are pretty good examples of what can be achieved indoors and out

I like donpauls response,

the way some folks are sniveling about how indoor has no chance against outdoor there probably should think about two different divisions

Indoor and outdoor are the top two? Would be cool for a OPOTM or IPOTM.
Imo, I think our sponsors give out quite a bit throughout the months from all 3 contests, lets not get greedy now.
It's already a free site, with free contests, really can't get much better than that, and if it did, well, it would just completely add to 420magazines greatness and literally backing a lot of our opinions as "Best MMJ forums around the net"!! I mean, you can join the forums on the 1st - 15th of the month, have nothing else going on the site but a new face and throw a picture in the contests and actually win some killer gear, that's unheard of!

I say, sudden death vote, or a smoke out... Both sounds nerve racking :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom