• Mlburk1 - Bag Seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VetSmoke85 - Blueberry Auto

• TallGuyWithTheFood - GDP x Trainwreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to jump in this month with a couple shots of my newest creation I aptly call Jilly Fox-Pheno #1A/3 which is a cross of Silver Fox (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x GDP) x Jilly Bean (Space Queen x Orange Velvet). :blunt: Enjoy and best of luck to one and all as always!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::theband::Namaste:
I am rolling out the red carpet! :adore:

Now you have to do that indoors!

Don't or you will end up like me :laughtwo: I've became obsessed with big plants because they look so good and it becomes a great pleasure to host such plants, rather than lots of shortass ones. Limited access to seeds made me go that path but I am even more limited now so it will be all clones for me until this lockdown ends. I can't imagine what kind of an outdoor garden I would have in legal lands. Limited grow space sucks.

I'm going to jump in this month with a couple shots of my newest creation I aptly call Jilly Fox-Pheno #1A/3 which is a cross of Silver Fox (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x GDP) x Jilly Bean (Space Queen x Orange Velvet). :blunt: Enjoy and best of luck to one and all as always!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::theband::Namaste:

I can smoke one of these colas in a day. Should be a nice cross coming from this select line. Lookin dense and very tasty Cola :passitleft:

Wow. I am already blown away by some of the submissions. Here is the same Gorilla Glue from Dr. Seeds plant I entered last month but this time at almost the end of her life. The first pic, shortly before harvest, I trimmed all the leaves other than the frosty sugar leaves I kept.

IMG_6274.jpg

I got 41 wet ounces at harvest so when dry I am expecting, using the 25% rule, a little over 10 ounces.

IMG_6412d.jpg
B E A UTIFUL!!! love the grow style my friend!!!!

I am rolling out the red carpet! :adore:
I need Colas number so I can call him to see if he's gonna enter a plant, then I won't waste a month with my feeble entry.
Don't or you will end up like me :laughtwo: I've became obsessed with big plants because they look so good and it becomes a great pleasure to host such plants, rather than lots of shortass ones. Limited access to seeds made me go that path but I am even more limited now so it will be all clones for me until this lockdown ends. I can't imagine what kind of an outdoor garden I would have in legal lands. Limited grow space sucks.

I can smoke one of these colas in a day. Should be a nice cross coming from this select line. Lookin dense and very tasty Cola :passitleft:
You gotta love a big plant...

I'd like to enter my Chernobyl that went 11 weeks in water only super soil. The genetics and soil recipe are from Subcool :rip: It had sweet lime terps. Was the mother of my first breeding project. Best of luck with all the entries :D

This has to be one of the prettiest plants I've ever seen. It checks all the boxes for me... killer color, fantastic frost, and a "dankness" that transcends the world of photography. This is a winner

Back
Top Bottom