• HashFart - White Tahoe Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marzbadrock - Blue Magoo

• Mbunaaddict - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my Panama Red she is 24 days into 12/12 74°f - 77°f (ac room) 60%-70% rh in a 5ft by 5ft by 7ft tent, 3.5 gal air pot (coco) scrogged. 6in exaust 4in intake, multiple clip fans under spider farmer sf-4000 (1 plant)
Yikes...nice...I had Panama Red once...or did I...probably Columbian Red...but still the real thing. Looks like a bounty.

Here's Wembley. Its a 80/20 indica related to King Tut. 400watt Spectrum king light in a 3x3. Second hand Fox Farm Ocean Forest in a smart pot. Buds are very tight, all but the last couple inches at the bottom. The plant grew very open, all the buds got plenty of light. Its gonna meet the guillotine in the next few days. I'll have some big ass hydro stuff next month

Here's Wembley. Its a 80/20 indica related to King Tut. 400watt Spectrum king light in a 3x3. Second hand Fox Farm Ocean Forest in a smart pot. Buds are very tight, all but the last couple inches at the bottom. The plant grew very open, all the buds got plenty of light. Its gonna meet the guillotine in the next few days. I'll have some big ass hydro stuff next month
Puppet Pot ... Pretty Kool.

Does that Thermometer work? 95 F? If that's correct I guess I shouldn't worry when I get to 82 F sometimes. High temps freak me out ...lol.

Does that Thermometer work? 95 F? If that's correct I guess I shouldn't worry when I get to 82 F sometimes. High temps freak me out ...lol.
No, its about 7 degrees high. If you have issues with heat use Silica religiously. I regularly run my temps at 85. There are warmer days and cooler ones of course. Its over 100 degrees outside and I grow in a shed. Today is one of those warmer days.

Silica is the most underrated additive we have. Some of its benefits are as follows... Resistance to heat, or cold, better uptake and transportation of nutrients and water due to a much more robust floem/xylem systems resistance to bugs, powdery mildew, and other pathogens. Larger and stiffer branches, and much larger plants altogether. Some use it to slow lanky sativas. If you have a rowdy Durban Poison this stuff will slow verticle growth.

If you have questions let me know.

No, its about 7 degrees high. If you have issues with heat use Silica religiously. I regularly run my temps at 85. There are warmer days and cooler ones of course. Its over 100 degrees outside and I grow in a shed. Today is one of those warmer days.

Silica is the most underrated additive we have. Some of its benefits are as follows... Resistance to heat, or cold, better uptake and transportation of nutrients and water due to a much more robust floem/xylem systems resistance to bugs, powdery mildew, and other pathogens. Larger and stiffer branches, and much larger plants altogether. Some use it to slow lanky sativas. If you have a rowdy Durban Poison this stuff will slow verticle growth.

Good info to know. I'm not even sure how to calculate NPK Ratios to add it to Mega Crop. I need a class on that.

Good info to know. I'm not even sure how to calculate NPK Ratios to add it to Mega Crop. I need a class on that.
You'll get it! If you're using Mega Crop you may be already using Silica.. ive heard its in there, but im not sure. Its a trace element, so a little does a lot. You shouldn't add any more..

its interesting... Silica is a bit of a handful sometimes, pH swings are very common. Armor Si from Gen Hydro can give you a pH as high as 11, so its usually sold by itself. it HAS to be the first nutrient added to your nutrient water. It has a major issue with locking out other nutrients... so I don't know how MC makes sure Silica is bioavailable. But I don't need to know. I have seen very positive results from it. Its clear it works.

There are so many people here that are using MC im SURE you will get all the help you need. All you need is a little time with the right people

I amend with silica...soil grow. HGO.First grows have been great.

I amend with silica...soil grow. HGO.First grows have been great.
Its a great additive. I wish I could share what I'm doing now. The plants are close to finishing and pretty good size. Some branches are almost 60 inches long with good size bugs. I always use Silica. Glad to hear you're a member of the club!

Its a great additive. I wish I could share what I'm doing now. The plants are close to finishing and pretty good size. Some branches are almost 60 inches long with good size bugs. I always use Silica. Glad to hear you're a member of the club!
Ive been approached based on my first 2 grows. I didnt link back..just want to keep doing what Im doing. I will say My main buds are consistently 1/4 ozers. I never need to think about staking...stems are tough. My grows are organic soil so results may vary :cool:

Ive been approached based on my first 2 grows. I didnt link back..just want to keep doing what Im doing. I will say My main buds are consistently 1/4 ozers. I never need to think about staking...stems are tough. My grows are organic soil so results may vary :cool:
If I ever make my room bigger, its on the list, I will have and organic side. Been making soil for a few seasons now. Ive also been reading books on things found in a good soil, microbes, fungi etc. but im a hydro guy at heart.

Back
Top Bottom