• Mlburk1 - Bag Seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VetSmoke85 - Blueberry Auto

• TallGuyWithTheFood - GDP x Trainwreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey toed!! Not much man! Just some arts and crafts with the daughter kind of a day. Wbu man?
I dig arts and crafts. When I was younger i planned to go to Art Center but its so God damn expensuve... it didnt work out. I still draw once and a while.

I figure three or four really solid naps are on the menu today

I dig arts and crafts. When I was younger i planned to go to Art Center but its so God damn expensuve... it didnt work out. I still draw once and a while.

I figure three or four really solid naps are on the menu today
All the good things are always so damn expensive :laughtwo:

those naps sound really good! Send some my-a-way!!:ciao:

All the good things are always so damn expensive :laughtwo:

those naps sound really good! Send some my-a-way!!:ciao:
Dude, everyone knows you can't send a nap internationally.

As usual, some top flight entries right at the beginning!

I'm entering my little auto plant again this month because I think she's a little fatter than she was last month, and because I have no other plant to enter. :Rasta:

Really stiff competition already for only being the 4th. Gotta love those outdoor monsters.

here’s my entry. She’s a cutting from my star pupil mother. Today is day 50 of flower, she’s got another couple weeks yet.

Star Pupil

Hey ChefDGreen, hope all is well your plant you entered looks amazing by the way, but I have to ask since I seen it in your tent! But how well can you notice the differences in flower with them co2 bags!!? Been really interested in using them but right now the only sealed area I have is the mother room, but all others are open and well ventilated by air flow so I guess my real question would be is would I be wasting my time on the bags/co2 in general if the other rooms aren’t sealed good like the mother rooms are?

Hey ChefDGreen, hope all is well your plant you entered looks amazing by the way, but I have to ask since I seen it in your tent! But how well can you notice the differences in flower with them co2 bags!!? Been really interested in using them but right now the only sealed area I have is the mother room, but all others are open and well ventilated by air flow so I guess my real question would be is would I be wasting my time on the bags/co2 in general if the other rooms aren’t sealed good like the mother tents are?
I was also wondering about adding one but I'm struggling with humidity at the minute cant keep it down enough and I thought they might make it rise? Any ideas could I replace my intake fan with co2 bags

I was also wondering about adding one but I'm struggling with humidity at the minute cant keep it down enough and I thought they might make it rise? Any ideas could I replace my intake fan with co2 bags
How’s your grow space set up? And what’s the conditions at the moment? I have one room where I have to keep the house temps just right or I’ll have to put a humidifier in which I already have two small ones in their already running at all times but I’m talking the big boy humidity machine!

How’s your grow space set up? And what’s the conditions at the moment? I have one room where I have to keep the house temps just right or I’ll have to put a humidifier in which I already have two small ones in their already running at all times but I’m talking the big boy humidity machine!
There not good I checked 90mins ago when I switched the lights on was 66rh and in week 5 of flower that's the highest it's been in a long time could I turn off my intake and replace it with a co2 bag or 2

There not good I checked 90mins ago when I switched the lights on was 66rh and in week 5 of flower that's the highest it's been in a long time could I turn off my intake and replace it with a co2 bag or 2
I mean my honest opinion I wouldn’t turn the fan off You might need more air flow than less. But maybe try turning it off for 20 min see if theirs any change in either it raising up or going down, but I know here with my temp conditions I know as soon as a fan goes out or going out I can notice a big difference in humidity levels not so much the temps but humidity will change dramatically. Now I can’t give an honest opinion on the bags changing your situation but I’d highly recommend giving them some more air flow and seeing what happens. It’s that time of the year here where I’m at where the outdoor weather is starting to change up the indoor gardens conditions. I always try and dial in the conditions and write things into a journal to see what and how to fix any issues that come along especially during flowering. If you can some how turn down your temps and put in a small little heater to make up for the temp changing in their that will also make the humidity levels go down pretty quickly.

I mean my honest opinion I wouldn’t turn the fan off You might need more air flow than less. But maybe try turning it off for 20 min see if theirs any change in either it raising up or going down, but I know here with my temp conditions I know as soon as a fan goes out or going out I can notice a big difference in humidity levels not so much the temps but humidity will change dramatically. Now I can’t give an honest opinion on the bags changing your situation but I’d highly recommend giving them some more air flow and seeing what happens. It’s that time of the year here where I’m at where the outdoor weather is starting to change up the indoor gardens conditions. I always try and dial in the conditions and write things into a journal to see what and how to fix any issues that come along especially during flowering. If you can some how turn down your temps and put in a small little heater to make up for the temp changing in their that will also make the humidity levels go down pretty quickly.
I recently added a larger dehumidifier I think that is keeping temps up

I recently added a larger dehumidifier I think that is keeping temps up
If that doesn’t work try changing up the temps and add in a tiny heater.this heater I’m showing you is very cheap at Walmart and works like a charm!! You can eaither use the heat or have it running for extra air flow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom