• Mlburk1 - Bag Seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VetSmoke85 - Blueberry Auto

• TallGuyWithTheFood - GDP x Trainwreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lb plant ?
People can do 1 lb indoors off one plant under perfect circumstances. I think 2 and 3 lbs off an outdoor monster is easily achievable like @ChefDGreen said with good soil and cali sunshine and humidity
:yummy:

Ehh...pretty sure.
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lb plant ?
She hit 1 lb last year and she wasn't this big. She took over the AC/DC spot. I cropped the AC/DC out of the pic. Her buds are dense. Well, they were last year. Probably same this year with another 4 weeks. She will be laid over and laden with CBD rich herb. Nice mild smoke that is comforting in an Indica way. She is grown super soil and the list i use is long. Probably too much. I upped the stakes with using Molasses monthly as a soil drench. It is to chelate nutrients in the soil for better absorption. I see a difference, plus Dolomite was added this year w/ Fish Bone Meal, Blood Meal, and Neem Seed Meal are 3 new amendments added to the list. I will post that list soon.

People can do 1 lb indoors off one plant under perfect circumstances. I think 2 and 3 lbs off an outdoor monster is easily achievable like @ChefDGreen said with good soil and cali sunshine and humidity
:yummy:
Its started early in March and goes outside already developed May 5th (or later). We are always at about the lb mark for the super soil. I got a little Black Water going outdoors i will probably only get about a 1/4 lb or so. Trimming sucks and there is always bud left behind.

NO doubt what a monster - did you mention strain ? maybe 4 lb's !!!!
Harley-Tsu clone. The reason has to be the soil. I am still playing with the inputs of the soil, but its pretty solid.

Ehh...pretty sure.
She hit 1 lb last year and she wasn't this big. She took over the AC/DC spot. I cropped the AC/DC out of the pic. Her buds are dense. Well, they were last year. Probably same this year with another 4 weeks. She will be laid over and laden with CBD rich herb. Nice mild smoke that is comforting in an Indica way. She is grown super soil and the list i use is long. Probably too much. I upped the stakes with using Molasses monthly as a soil drench. It is to chelate nutrients in the soil for better absorption. I see a difference, plus Dolomite was added this year w/ Fish Bone Meal, Blood Meal, and Neem Seed Meal are 3 new amendments added to the list. I will post that list soon.
Nice bro. If only you could find some unpasteurized milk you'd be styling :goodjob:

Nice bro. If only you could find some unpasteurized milk you'd be styling :goodjob:
Check it bro. That unpasteurized milk is what brings the AMINO ACIDS!
That is why i have played with Brewers Yeast. The amino acid profile in brewers yeast is slightly more diversified than milk. ;) links and threads to come. Or you can bypass my suspense and Google NCBI Amino Acids Plant Growth. Boom! Long reads but worth it.

Check it bro. That unpasteurized milk is what brings the AMINO ACIDS!
That is why i have played with Brewers Yeast. The amino acid profile in brewers yeast is slightly more diversified than milk. ;) links and threads to come. Or you can bypass my suspense and Google NCBI Amino Acids Plant Growth. Boom! Long reads but worth it.
Hell yah bro. I'll try and remember thst if not I know where to find you.
My very first grow was in organic super soil. As some first grows went it went bad. And I switched to synthetic to get indoor growing down before I went back to super soil.
Maybe next year will get a compost program rolling. Would love to experiment with some different super soils or a high brix high calcium soil. Theres so many options out there to me i feel like organic super soils is the end game

Amazing. The yellow looks extremely nice!
Thanks brother was indeed some very cool genetics. Ive got alot of love for the gorilla skittlz. Gonna replace the mother with a Dutch passion - kerosene crash for the next grow i think. So many strains to try so little time :yummy:

Would you look at that!! Amazing art work my friend!
Artwork ? Thanks :laughtwo::morenutes: I was just trying to keep it below the fence Wish I could take one all the way or see how high it would grow.
Quite amazing for an auto

Artwork ? Thanks :laughtwo::morenutes: I was just trying to keep it below the fence Wish I could take one all the way or see how high it would grow.
Quite amazing for an auto
Haha yeah like it looks just like a Jewish Hanukkah candle the way it’s shaped.

Back
Top Bottom