DocBud's Next Medical Grow

They are frosting up quite nicely Doc. Should be snow capped in the end. :yummy:

I hope so....I only had a week to test the climate controls in the new space.....and then it started raining. We were having to add humidity like crazy....and now we have to take it all back. We'll get 'er dialed in.

Damn, doc!! that should be kicking!!! climate controlled drying room, how bitchin is that!!

I'm really excited about it. We're going to string up a bunch of wire, scrub the air, and be able to dial in whatever temps and RH we want. The room will be sealed too.....with a couple chairs, magazines and a piece or two or three. It will be a

Dankification curing/tasting room.

I hope so....I only had a week to test the climate controls in the new space.....and then it started raining. We were having to add humidity like crazy....and now we have to take it all back. We'll get 'er dialed in.

I'm really excited about it. We're going to string up a bunch of wire, scrub the air, and be able to dial in whatever temps and RH we want. The room will be sealed too.....with a couple chairs, magazines and a piece or two or three. It will be a

Dankification curing/tasting room.

Bro, I'm in!!! When is the break - in smokeout, bro!? I'm sure there are at least a couple of us in for that!!!!:party::passitleft::passitleft::theband:

Bro, I'm in!!! When is the break - in smokeout, bro!? I'm sure there are at least a couple of us in for that!!!!:party::passitleft::passitleft::theband:

When I trim up the Jack's in a few weeks we'll probably break 'er in pretty good.

I'll take some pics once everything is done.
I'm still growing under my medical allowance---strictly legal in every way---but I'm also going to be far more discreet in the photo's I take. I want to keep the location a mystery. It's just easier that way.

New Journal here:

DocBud - New Room - Super Soil - Etc

Subcool's soil, lottsa wattage, cool stuff. Just getting started.

I stopped using Fox Farm soil a few cycles ago and my plants are loving it. I use Sunshine #4 bulked up with a lot of the same stuff Subcool uses or I use Roots Organics Formula 707 with a bunch of stuff to bulk it up like Mexican Bat Guano, Kelp, bone meal, and the like. It is expensive, but it is worth it if you are growing cannabis for yourself and not selling it. I am a medical patient and recently got rid of all my old strains and am growing all new strains from seed such as Tahoe OG, SFV x Chem, Blackwater, Cataract Kush, Bubba, GDP, LA Con x Cheese, Lemon Diesel, and a bunch of othe really good strains...as it should be. Soil is probably the most commonly overlooked aspect to growing. Without good soil and good gentics you are spinning your wheels. It is why I gave up on Fox Farm. No matter what I did, my strains would end up usually all tasting the same.

If you want more females, make sure they emerge under bright light and temps of about 72-74 degrees with a weak 3-1-2 nutrient charge.

when you say weak 3-1-2 nutrient charge, is there a product that contains the 3-1-2 mix? i ask because i don't think i could do the mix myself, just not knowledgable enough. Thx Doc for the help. P.S. which molassas is the one to use, sulphered or unsulphered?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom