420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

10/23/21 Day 58/27
Still had a stretch last night . Can’t hide a beer bottle yet but it’s coming . The closer they get the more they pray to the Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 !
TDS 1078 ppm was 1207 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.7
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.3 really Mosey on down to 5.8
If it happens tomorrow that high I’ll drop her to 5.5-5.6 ph .
Okay I tried something and no it didn’t work . I have three exaust fans , so I ran duct across the room (far corner) and blew the heat from there in front of the a/c . Was warm in here 79 degrees, shut it down. Canopy was 78.2 and coming down. Temp on canopy now and still coming down 76.2 .
Room temp was 79.0 now 77.1
Room Rh 55.7
Outside temp 75 at 10:15 am
Outside Rh 86%
Now pics of these awesome girls

Amazing work my friend.
Vert happy ladies.
Stay safe.
Bill

10/24/21 Day 59/28
TDS 940 ppm was 1078 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.8 Rising daily adjusted to 5.6
Canopy temp 73.7 we are back
Room temp 75.6
Room Rh 57%
Outside temp 71@10:00am
Outside Rh 93%
Only 1/2” taller today :yahoo:

@Jon @Moto258 this is the Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 flood and drain. The easiest to work with . Same nutrients as the other same born on day . Just back up in this a little way . I see the two pounds out of this one , just like my 1000 watt hps.

Now down to the four Purple Punch and I hope no one counts the girls it was actually

Thanks for the link to this, @West Hippie. This is the first light I have seen on here that might possibly compete with my tent light in my current Gorilla tent. Different spectrum than mine. Same power, same umols. I can't find a par chart on this light to gauge the corner and edge dropoff as compared to mine, but mine is almost non-existent. I wonder if it's as cool as mine? Mine raises the ambient temperature in an empty five by five by 3 degrees or so. Basically nothing. The heat dissipation is off the charts, as is the footprint. But this light intrigues me a ton, especially the spectrum and the number of bars for basically just 4x4 coverage. I'd expect the footprint to be SUPER consistent across the bars. Mine has fewer, but much wider, bars, and is designed specifically for a 5x5. God I'd love to compare the two. This one is $500 less expensive than mine, and if it's just as good I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

What are your impressions of this light as compared to any other LED you used?

Thanks for the link to this, @West Hippie. This is the first light I have seen on here that might possibly compete with my tent light in my current Gorilla tent. Different spectrum than mine. Same power, same umols. I can't find a par chart on this light to gauge the corner and edge dropoff as compared to mine, but mine is almost non-existent. I wonder if it's as cool as mine? Mine raises the ambient temperature in an empty five by five by 3 degrees or so. Basically nothing. The heat dissipation is off the charts, as is the footprint. But this light intrigues me a ton, especially the spectrum and the number of bars for basically just 4x4 coverage. I'd expect the footprint to be SUPER consistent across the bars. Mine has fewer, but much wider, bars, and is designed specifically for a 5x5. God I'd love to compare the two. This one is $500 less expensive than mine, and if it's just as good I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

What are your impressions of this light as compared to any other LED you used?
I was amazed , I replaced my hps with it and you would never know I took the hps down . I have a 5’x5’ gorilla tent but I’m growing at a friends and didn’t use it . 9’x10’ room the net is 6’x5’6” nearly covering the whole net .
You won’t be disappointed at all , I have a light I paid $1595 plus tax that I couldn’t get more than 19 ounces out of it it’s why I went back to the hps . Bassman59 put me on the quest for 1000 grams from a 5’x5’ , he did it and I’ve been just short of it twice now .
Planning the 1000 grams plus .
The light the only one that compares is the hps !!

I was amazed , I replaced my hps with it and you would never know I took the hps down . I have a 5’x5’ gorilla tent but I’m growing at a friends and didn’t use it . 9’x10’ room the net is 6’x5’6” nearly covering the whole net .
You won’t be disappointed at all , I have a light I paid $1595 plus tax that I couldn’t get more than 19 ounces out of it it’s why I went back to the hps . Bassman59 put me on the quest for 1000 grams from a 5’x5’ , he did it and I’ve been just short of it twice now .
Planning the 1000 grams plus .
The light the only one that compares is the hps !!
In looking at the spectrum, the yellows/greens, ie, the colors in between the reds and blues, are VERY well developed in this light. It should look more natural than a lot of other lights out there. The power is obviously what you want. Does it have a dimmer or any other functions besides on/off, and does it come with a controller? If so, does the controller do anything like give you different spectrum options and such? I couldn't tell (the website it terrible, sorry Perfect Sun) if it has any features besides on/off. You're getting me excited man! I love lights, LED is my passion.

If I had enough room then would buy cloner and NFT for 6-12 clones. Following how this goes :)
The last two clones I did I got on @InTheShed thread solo cup and perlite. I took a pic when I started but not before it took off . Plus I thought I bookmarked it and can’t find it . After rooting two now it’s a life saver when you trim in veg .

In looking at the spectrum, the yellows/greens, ie, the colors in between the reds and blues, are VERY well developed in this light. It should look more natural than a lot of other lights out there. The power is obviously what you want. Does it have a dimmer or any other functions besides on/off, and does it come with a controller? If so, does the controller do anything like give you different spectrum options and such? I couldn't tell (the website it terrible, sorry Perfect Sun) if it has any features besides on/off. You're getting me excited man! I love lights, LED is my passion.
This one is on/off I adjusted by lux and I have no problem with it that way .

10/25/21 Day 60/29
Another 1/2”closer to the light today , but that’s bud building no stretch. A little edge curling on the ones that are 9” from the light . This room gets locked as soon as I do the post on it except last night I had to take pics at lights out .
TDS 852 ppm was 940 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 5.9 was adjusted to 5.6 Rising
Canopy temp 73.9
Room temp 75.7
Room Rh 55.0%
Outside temp 72 at 10:00am
Outside Rh 85%

10/25/21 Day 60/29
Another 1/2”closer to the light today , but that’s bud building no stretch. A little edge curling on the ones that are 9” from the light . This room gets locked as soon as I do the post on it except last night I had to take pics at lights out .
TDS 852 ppm was 940 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 5.9 was adjusted to 5.6 Rising
Canopy temp 73.9
Room temp 75.7
Room Rh 55.0%
Outside temp 72 at 10:00am
Outside Rh 85%

Wow man, those plants, and that light, are absolutely beautiful. What a well made and attractive fake sun. And the coverage! The spectrum! So into your light, sorry to drool all over your journal. The plants obviously LOVE the thing.

10/26/21
Came in this morning and all the tops are filling in . Like @FelipeBlu requested I let the tops come on up to help the lowers get light and I can see how much that helped and thank you . I can’t see the stalk in the tops above the net today . I also noticed when I put my hand into the tray to pull the roots away from the supply and drain several covers are getting pushed up could cause light leaks . May have to add more cover for the trays . Actually it’s acting like the WW and dosidos trying to come out the hand holes . Going to climb under the net and clean more out . On to the numbers .
TDS 770 ppm was 852 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.1
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.9 Static
Does anyone remember without looking at the hydro bible what EC Falling ,Water Falling ,PH Static means ?
Canopy temp 73.9 need to get a vpn chart and check this .
Room temp 75.7 same as yesterday
Room Rh 56.7
Outside temp at 9:30 am 74 degrees
Outside Rh 90%

Back
Top Bottom