420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Jeez, Hippie! A lot of folks do perpetual grows but you're the first I've seen who does a grow with perpetual growth! :bravo:

10/29/21 Day 64/33
TDS 1028 ppm was I don’t know never got to come back .
Water temp 71.4
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.7 we know that was 5.2-5.3
Room temp 74.6
Room Rh 46%
Outside temp 66 degrees
Outside Rh 33% north wind 33 mph

I guess the one that missed mama got me on copperhead road . I’m fine doc says I’ll live .
Are we talking actual copperheads here? I was told (no memory) that I almost got nailed by one hiding in my pet frog’s hole (under the house) when I was around 2. And almost stepped on one while backpacking in the Smokies. They are indeed nasty.

I know I'm a bit late the show WH but I'm here now and I'll stay for the finish if you don't mind plants are looking great that light is working well I've just fired my 640w led up can't wait to see what she can do I'm gonna start a diary on here anyway great bit of growing

Much love bb78

Are we talking actual copperheads here? I was told (no memory) that I almost got nailed by one hiding in my pet frog’s hole (under the house) when I was around 2. And almost stepped on one while backpacking in the Smokies. They are indeed nasty.
Well you did get to come back and we're really frickin' glad about that. Phewf!
Yeah it got me but they can’t kill us . I have my middle fingers taped together because when I bend them makes the bite burn . Going to have breakfast then head to the grow rooms fingers crossed there okay ! Damn first post I didn’t get split in two . I keep touching the screen with the two taped together

Yeah it got me but they can’t kill us . I have my middle fingers taped together because when I bend them makes the bite burn . Going to have breakfast then head to the grow rooms fingers crossed there okay ! Damn first post I didn’t get split in two . I keep touching the screen with the two taped together
Hey West hope your having a great day.
Was just checking, you are smashing it in the voting this month.
Awsome. :thumb:
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill

10/31/21 Day 66/35
The girls closest to me are standing to the light . The ones in the back aren’t on either side. Checked the ph and it’s 5.5 it’s can’t be right so I checked the calibration was .1 high that means it’s 5.4 and should be at least 5.9-6.0 ph at this point . Was down 5-1/2 gallons nutrients could be so concentrated it’s mucking with them . Here’s the numbers
TDS 792 ppm was 1028 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.6
Water level down 5-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.4 was 5.7 last check Fslling

They still look lush to me, brother. The pH dropping means they’re pulling more cations like K (mostly), Ca and Mg rather than anions like nitrate and phosphate.
I adjusted the ph to 5.9 and afte I checked the other grow I’ll come back and check them .

10/29/21 Day 64/33
TDS 1028 ppm was I don’t know never got to come back .
Water temp 71.4
Water level down 1-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.7 we know that was 5.2-5.3
Room temp 74.6
Room Rh 46%
Outside temp 66 degrees
Outside Rh 33% north wind 33 mph
WOW, you can get that entire room down to 46%? Good for you. Can you go any lower, or is that where you like the Rh for budding? It takes me two 5000 btu AC window units, one on each side of the 5x5, for me to maintain 45% Rh against the outside temp/humidity. Guess there is an advantage to the low humidity of a place that gets real winter. Nice.

WOW, you can get that entire room down to 46%? Good for you. Can you go any lower, or is that where you like the Rh for budding? It takes me two 5000 btu AC window units, one on each side of the 5x5, for me to maintain 45% Rh against the outside temp/humidity. Guess there is an advantage to the low humidity of a place that gets real winter. Nice.
Hey Jon I have a dehumidifier and the ink bird controller. I can make it what I need . I won’t ever put another humidifier in the grow room grows other things besides the girls. The north wind blowing 58 mph and 38 degrees zapped it below 55% Rh and right now it’s what I have it set at . Glad you mentioned the Rh I’ll set it lower since there bulking up .

D8A19E87-CD52-42A1-A804-E7B76D162FC3.jpeg

Wow two of those flying ants with a stinger came flying out damn it . The bad thing above this critter is the 209 doesn’t effect it and it doesn’t go to the floor for the de .

Wow two of those flying ants with a stinger came flying out damn it . The bad thing above this critter is the 209 doesn’t effect it and it doesn’t go to the floor for the de .
OK I think you and the insect/reptile/amphibian/botanical worlds need to sit down and have a meeting :laugh:

Well done. Your response time and troubleshooting is spectacular as if you didn't already know that
Still don’t like a dropping ph , means to me a problem coming ! I got my eyes back on her .

Still don’t like a dropping ph , means to me a problem coming ! I got my eyes back on her .
No I get it, something is shifty somewhere wish I knew more about it to help. You always do, that's why they look so spectacular

Back
Top Bottom