420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Looking great! On the way to 2lbs!!!! Its crazy how every leaf looks so healthy and happy
I’m amazed also normally I have some kind of deficiency . I probably need to quit saying I’ll jinx myself . Thanks MG
Thanks J J
I think you're going to smash your Dos-si-dos record :high-five:
And three white widows . I was going to count the tops that are already forearm length but I noticed the SNS 209 bucket had leaked out every where, I’m gonna have get on the horn and order more . I’ve done got use to using it every 3 to 4 days now I’ve got none . Lowe’s buckets don’t use them for a seat , the bottom splits . I sat with a lid on it right side up and it still split .

Does anyone remember without looking at the hydro bible what EC Falling ,Water Falling ,PH Static means ?
No bibles bruva. Isnt that clear sign of a hungry plant :) could raise EC even more. And static pH prolly because your nute buffers works.

No bibles bruva. Isnt that clear sign of a hungry plant :) could raise EC even more. And static pH prolly because your nute buffers works.
You hadn’t seen the hydro bible? I need to go steal it from @Rexer according to it it’s a perfect condition you want to have . From there hurry up and wait for the ph to slowly rise to the occasion of 6.2 making a full sweep of the nutrients.

You hadn’t seen the hydro bible? I need to go steal it from @Rexer according to it it’s a perfect condition you want to have . From there hurry up and wait for the ph to slowly rise to the occasion of 6.2 making a full sweep of the nutrients.
Ive got it bookmarked, printed, faxed, big ass 4x4 poster on my wall and even set up as a laptop screensaver. :nerd-with-glasses:
Jokes bruva. I actually just happened to remember that bcoz been facin same situations lately

E: if your nute buffers are working like super great, it might not raise above 6. If that happens squirt some woda in it.
E2: if pH starts to drop from that it might start an acid rain. Actually faced that situation once when plant were leeching. Bible recommends to raise EC but in my case that really wasn’t an option.
E3: not tryna teach you, it should be other way around :cool: Master Hippie.

10/27/21 Day 62/31
The girls were heavy drinkers last night . The fan on the canopy is beating the girl on the end up , raised a little. Wind burn.
Trying to figure out what I smell grapes ?
TDS 692 ppm was 770 ppm Falling
Water temp 70
Water level down 2-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.9 static
Canopy temp 72.7 north wind 25 mph
Room temp 74.1
Room Rh 57%
Outside temp 59 degrees at 9:30 am
Outside Rh 88% was 100% at 7:00 am
That’s three days of 5.9 ph . Took a few of those long stem fan leaves off yesterday.

10/27/21 Day 62/31
The girls were heavy drinkers last night . The fan on the canopy is beating the girl on the end up , raised a little. Wind burn.
TDS 692 ppm was 770 ppm Falling
Water temp 70
Water level down 2-1/2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.9 static
Canopy temp 72.7 north wind 25 mph
Room temp 74.1
Room Rh 57%
Outside temp 59 degrees at 9:30 am
Outside Rh 88% was 100% at 7:00 am
That’s three days of 5.9 ph . Took a few of those long stem fan leaves off yesterday.

Damn man, you're as serious as a hear attack! Lol. This is amazing. Perfect. And I can't get over how gorgeous that light is. Truly a sweet piece of equipment. Can't tell what you smell? Lol!!!! Seems to be a common problem around here. We all spend so much time around plants that our smellers are basically useless sometimes. Lmao.

Damn man, you're as serious as a hear attack! Lol. This is amazing. Perfect. And I can't get over how gorgeous that light is. Truly a sweet piece of equipment. Can't tell what you smell? Lol!!!! Seems to be a common problem around here. We all spend so much time around plants that our smellers are basically useless sometimes. Lmao.
I was trimming those long stem fan leaves off and noticed the light was hitting the tops 360 degrees of light . My hps couldn’t do that , like you said @Perfect Sun LED Goliath V2.

That light is amazing - it looks like it’s less than 12” above the canopy (the diameter of the monkey fan) and the tallest plant does not appear to show any indication of light stress! In fact, she looks like she’s reaching for more!
:headbanger:

That light is amazing - it looks like it’s less than 12” above the canopy (the diameter of the monkey fan) and the tallest plant does not appear to show any indication of light stress! In fact, she looks like she’s reaching for more!
:headbanger:
9”-13” away I see slight curl in the middle. It was making the leaves down below whip around and made them bleached looking . The tips that are getting whipped are brown but the rest has no blown tips . I don’t know if it helps but it’s got the light swinging at that height by the fan , not badly but it’s moving . Thanks FelipeBlu

It's amazing to see these two grows cruising along with such perfection but I didn't say that out loud because I don't want to jinx anything. :)
Only 1/2” taller today :yahoo:
LOL! The things that make you happy.
I probably need to quit saying I’ll jinx myself
Saying what?
I sat with a lid on it right side up and it still split .
Which tells us more about your butt than the Lowe's lids? I dunno, maybe?
Which is soooooo much better than cheese. :thumb:

It's amazing to see these two grows cruising along with such perfection but I didn't say that out loud because I don't want to jinx anything. :)

LOL! The things that make you happy.

Saying what?

Which tells us more about your butt than the Lowe's lids? I dunno, maybe?

Which is soooooo much better than cheese. :thumb:
Your not the only one , I’m amazed at their outcome . The ones that hadn’t seen the light walk in tell me I think you got rid of the hps and then they see the light , built in sun shine .
These two down the road came back with some seeds from a dispensary that are cheese and don’t smell appealing . There about 5 days ahead of me .
Didn’t think it would quit stretching . I supercropped and then kept tying down to the outside but still pull there self back up , wild child .

10/28/21 Day 63/32
Trouble in paradise came in and since I had my phone in my hand I d take a pic . Got offered another breakfast , sat down and proofed the pics as always especially since I’m using an iPhone! Noticed the leaves laying instead of pointing at the light, the tips are brown. Checked the ph sure as hell 5.4 , acid rain without co2. I phed to 6.1 and they stood up in 30 minutes. Reservoir change and going back to 6 grams nutrients and no big bud . I’ll post pics and numbers of the old reservoir.
TDS 670 ppm was 692 ppm Falling
Really 22 ppm used
Water temp 69.3
Water level down 2+ gallons Falling
She still drank
Ph 5.4 was5.9 Falling
Bragging is over
You can see the difference between the two top pics

10/28/21 Day 63/32
Trouble in paradise came in and since I had my phone in my hand I d take a pic . Got offered another breakfast , sat down and proofed the pics as always especially since I’m using an iPhone! Noticed the leaves laying instead of pointing at the light, the tips are brown. Checked the ph sure as hell 5.4 , acid rain without co2. I phed to 6.1 and they stood up in 30 minutes. Reservoir change and going back to 6 grams nutrients and no big bud . I’ll post pics and numbers of the old reservoir.
Really 22 ppm used
Water temp 69.3
She still drank
Ph 5.4 was5.9 Falling
Bragging is over

That is amazing the 30 minute turnaround

I’m kicking myself in the ass , reservoir was a lot easier to clean with out Big Bud . See what’s left in the reservoir. Four towels.

31FC5EBA-EFB2-4F0B-B435-EC73A74A7F05.jpeg

F2C64A67-E12D-447F-A242-F64275E2733C.jpeg

D9566FA9-AE23-4DAB-B842-C356D3D211A2.jpeg

I’m kicking myself in the ass , reservoir was a lot easier to clean with out Big Bud . See what’s left in the reservoir. Four towels.

31FC5EBA-EFB2-4F0B-B435-EC73A74A7F05.jpeg

F2C64A67-E12D-447F-A242-F64275E2733C.jpeg

D9566FA9-AE23-4DAB-B842-C356D3D211A2.jpeg
Here's the real kicker West.

My reservoir looks similar, and I won't clean it out until after harvest. With the occasional drop of Orca, and the root builder- I see bacteria in the reservoir as something I paid for.

Now...if I was running a sterile system and saw that I'd freak right out.

I'm not sure if I'm looking at it wrong, but just wanted to highlight a different approach.
Your approach to cleaning it asap is probably the better one.

Question:
What's the clear hose for?

It was easier last reservoir change, why so thick this time . With just nutrients MSA and calmag , a rag and wipe . Maybe I try to keep it too clean . I got it clean and 20 gallons mixing.

It was easier last reservoir change, why so thick this time . With just nutrients MSA and calmag , a rag and wipe . Maybe I try to keep it too clean . I got it clean and 20 gallons mixing.
Probably due to the stage of growth? Different way the nutrients/solids left over collect at the bottom

The more I think on it, your way is the perfect way, the way it should be done.
Mine is the lazy way (hence my deep love of Orca :rofl: ).

10/28/21 Day 63/32
Really 22 ppm used
Water temp 69.3
She still drank
Ph 5.4 was5.9 Falling
Bragging is over

Amazing. You just KNOW I'm loving that view through the light bars. That's a cool pic.

Back
Top Bottom