420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Still don’t like a dropping ph , means to me a problem coming !
My impression is that this is pretty normal in mid-bloom - the plants are requiring more K to bulk up.

I need to read up on the cations and anions . Enjoying this help , normally I’d had it changed out when the ph dropped. I ran advanced nutrients for two years and the ph always started low with a consistent rise in ph as I top it off . I guess it conditioned me in that way .

normally I’d had it changed out when the ph dropped
I’m not an expert by any definition, but I would treat the falling pH like pH rising and simply adjust back to 5.9 - and use decreasing tds as guidance for changing the reservoir (this assumes topping up with water to original level).

I’m not an expert by any definition, but I would treat the falling pH like pH rising and simply adjust back to 5.9 - and use decreasing tds as guidance for changing the reservoir (this assumes topping up with water to original level).
Yes I top off back to normal level daily, I know I don’t have to but it’s how I learned . This whole time it’s been rising but too quickly for me .

Plus I’m back to this grow and the ph change made them stand back up . I’ll change the reservoir out tomorrow if I keep dropping in ph !
Love how the leaves keeps praying like that.

I never had true effect of praying leaves when used DWC, but might be due the weak immune system tho..
Started to wonder how much DWC water level has a role on it? I always kept the water level ~1-1.5inches below the net pot. But now as Ive moved it out from the tent and I just let it be in the corner without any lights (water level has dropped like 3-5inches below net cup) plant keeps praying like 24/7

Do I have had water level too high? Or whether my air pump efficient enough?
..just trying to fine tune everything for the next DWC growth.

Aloha WH! New light looks killer brother. Plants are certainly enjoying it! Stay blessed!
:passitleft:

Love how the leaves keeps praying like that.

I never had true effect of praying leaves when used DWC, but might be due the weak immune system tho..
Started to wonder how much DWC water level has a role on it? I always kept the water level ~1-1.5inches below the net pot. But now as Ive moved it out from the tent and I just let it be in the corner without any lights (water level has dropped like 3-5inches below net cup) plant keeps praying like 24/7

Do I have had water level too high? Or whether my air pump efficient enough?
..just trying to fine tune everything for the next DWC growth.
I run within a 1/2” to the net pot once I establish healthy roots. I like the 3”-4” round air stones dead center. But right now my central air pump blew the diaphragm and I can’t find one . I just have a five watt that’s carrying the girls right on through . You know it’s the light and the proper ph that makes them stand to attention.

11/01/21 Day 67/36
TDS 734 ppm was 792 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.0
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.7 was 5.9 Falling
I believe these have enough solids to go a couple days. I hate to rush through dr. appointment in a little bit . I’ll come back and check the ph again ,

Wow two of those flying ants with a stinger came flying out damn it . The bad thing above this critter is the 209 doesn’t effect it and it doesn’t go to the floor for the de .
Finally, my chance to contribute! :ganjamon:
fly swatter.jpg

Congrats on your win, Hippie!

Back
Top Bottom