5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Yeah man idk time will tell but I’m making my decision soon prob buy 1 an 1 so I can keep goin with my breading I just pollinated an auto not to long ago should b fun to c wat I have made

Yeah man idk time will tell but I’m making my decision soon prob buy 1 an 1 so I can keep goin with my breading I just pollinated an auto not to long ago should b fun to c wat I have made
Thats cool. I dont have room for breeding. Im not about to bring pollen into my little space haha.

Yeah I feel u it’s like everyday u learn something new
Ive kind of slowed down a bit on my reading, but i feel ive learned quite a bit. Enough to help others on occasion. I really like that. Id like to get into learning about hormones and what they do... when to use the etc.

No I did the comparison but was seeds from the vault which were great 2 weeks to receive but even came in original package witch was a big plus
My bad, i want to do that some day (a comparison). Freak had a thread where everyone flipped lights on New Years. It was fun i did 27oz with two plants. Fun stuff. Werent you a part of that?

Na man I def would of had we go to do sum for this new year
Damn! Ill get your story straight someday haha. You should do one. Just make sure youre the first. Maybe start it now and do a countdown. That would be really cool.

Back
Top Bottom