50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

He's busy keeping Canada safe. Not sure from who since everybody likes Canada. Canada never pisses other countries off so no one wants to attack them. Not sure why they even have armed forces. Or guns. Oh wait... they gave up their scary guns. Kinda like Australia and England. I don't trust my govt enough to EVER give up my guns.

He's busy keeping Canada safe. Not sure from who since everybody likes Canada. Canada never pisses other countries off so no one wants to attack them. Not sure why they even have armed forces. Or guns. Oh wait... they gave up their scary guns. Kinda like Australia and England. I don't trust my govt enough to EVER give up my guns.
Not sure what you mean about needing your guns because of mistrust in your government. I don't trust any politician... But I'm not worried that I'll need to have a gun because of it lol

Here we go....
No worries, Dabbers. I've travelled enough to know that there's a cultural disconnect regarding guns that will never be bridged and there's no use in trying.

I have a gun on me or beside me 24-7, and surprisingly, I have not shot anyone lately. Well, there was that one guy that I shot in the head but he shot first. But that was like seven years ago!

Okay, sorry Dabbers. I'm done. :cool:
edit: but you have to admit that my photoshop work there was on point. actually, it was easy because i think that witch is hitler incarnate. how else do you explain that her head fit perfectly onto his body? hmmm?

I have a gun on me or beside me 24-7, and surprisingly, I have not shot anyone lately. Well, there was that one guy that I shot in the head but he shot first. But that was like seven years ago!

Okay, sorry Dabbers. I'm done. :cool:
I apologise in advance, but can you seriously explain to me a scenario in which you would actually need this gun you feel need to be near you at all times?

Oh buddy... how much time do you have?
OK, just a recent encounter to illustrate. I went to an apartment complex to check out some used Harley parts. It was all crap so I didn't buy, but as I was walking back to the Rover I noticed a group of three bangers, one of which had a revolver printing through his t-shirt. As I approached my truck one of them whistled and yelled at me to hold up. I got in my truck, unholstered and stuck my gun down beside my thigh, started the truck, took the handbrake off and put it in reverse. The punk stepped up to the driver side window and wanted to know which apt I'd been visiting and why. Told him it was none of his business. He demanded to know. I told him to fuck off. He said he was with the DEA. I told him to produce ID. (big mistake because I gave him opportunity to reach for his gun) I told him to stop fucking around and told him to fuck off. He said, "I have 38 dollars that says you're gonna tell me" as he reached behind his waist. I stuck my 45 in his face and said, "Whoa whoa whoa. Someone is going to get dead here if you pull that gun." I then asked him politely if he had anything further he wished to discuss. He just stared at me with blind anger as I took my foot off the brake and backed out. Dude never flinched.

edit: I really wish I'd said something cool like, "Well I have 45 dollars that says you can go fuck yourself." Hindsight, dammit!

Oh buddy... how much time do you have?
OK, just a recent encounter to illustrate. I went to an apartment complex to check out some used Harley parts. It was all crap so I didn't buy, but as I was walking back to the Rover I noticed a group of three bangers, one of which had a revolver printing through his t-shirt. As I approached my truck one of them whistled and yelled at me to hold up. I got in my truck, unholstered and stuck my gun down beside my thigh, started the truck, took the handbrake off and put it in reverse. The punk stepped up to the driver side window and wanted to know which apt I'd been visiting and why. Told him it was none of his business. He demanded to know. I told him to fuck off. He said he was with the DEA. I told him to produce ID. (big mistake because I gave him opportunity to reach for his gun) I told him to stop fucking around and told him to fuck off. He said, "I have 38 dollars that says you're gonna tell me" as he reached behind his waist. I stuck my 45 in his face and said, "Whoa whoa whoa. Someone is going to get dead here if you pull that gun." I then asked him politely if he had anything further he wished to discuss. He just stared at me with blind anger as I took my foot off the brake and backed out. Dude never flinched.

edit: I really wish I'd said something cool like, "Well I have 45 dollars that says you can go fuck yourself." Hindsight, dammit!
Different worlds. I get it. I just left my house for an hour and came home to notice I left the front door wide open. Not even bothered..

The most a cop is going to do here is tell me I was naughty for speeding too fast. Would I be wrong in thinking that perhaps if no one had guns to begin with, your scenario would have been different?

Merica!!!! Sorry... gets my veins pumping with red white and blue when I hear stuff like that.

Yes because bad people and gangsters and criminals will all find ways to get guns

No I hear that man. I'm not sure they're nearly as necessary in an urban setting as they are against a bear in Alaska lol

Just a few comments regarding some previous posts...

Guns
They're a must.

Canada at war
We declared war on the U.S recently, but called it off when the Donald explained how large the U.S. military machine was. There was just no way we could feed that many prisoners.

Inappropriate PM's
Suck my nuts.

Back
Top Bottom