7 1/2 Foot Tall Sativa - Organic Outdoor Grow Flowering

heres a couple more pics of week 5

IMG_63623.JPG
IMG_63644.JPG

Your plant looks great! I actually came across a wild sativa strain growing behind a house I'm working on. The neighbor lady actually has a garden growing behind her shed so I'm sure some seeds blew over. Well after making this awesome discovery it got me thinking about transplanting to a pot to grow at home. Haven't had much time to get a good close look, but does anyone know if its possible to transplant it if it's about 5.5-6 ft tall?? I dont want to kill the plant, but I want to make sure no one else disturbs it or destroys it. Also, do male plants flower like the female plants?

id say digging it out of the ground when its that big would most likely shook the shit out of it and if it not a male yet it will be come a hermie, no male plants dont flower like female plants there are such thing as a hermie which is a plant the grows flowers and seed pods, idk how good those are as far as resign production or any factors that youd be looking for in mj in that matter. so i would leave it there and just see how it goes you could probably pull some clones off of it and start those at home. thats all i really know about all that

also if its behind someones shed then is quite possible that they know its there and they are growing it. i wouldnt take it unless they told you you could, never steel from a fellow grower or your plants will fail forever!!!

yeah, I'll be out there intermittently for the next few weeks. The owner of the house knows its there but the whole area is just overgrown with bad weeds. At some point shes gonna have me clear it all out so maybe getting some clones would be the best idea. any tips on that?? never done it before. Ill try to get some pictures tomorrow. I appreciate the help!

They look more orange/brown/pinkish to me.

That is certainly a sativa though. Never had such a sativa looking plant myself, would be nice though.

Its hard to say on flowering times.

I have had some sativas take 14 weeks and they didnt even look as sativa as yours does.

My best advice for you is to judge when to harvest by the crystal color. Dont harvest early harvest when basically all trichomes are milky white and perhaps a few are orange.

The only time that you should harvest early is if the weather is going bad on ya, or if something else makes you have to harvest. But don't get too anxious, just ride it out and harvest at the proper time and you'll be happy ya did. Might be 5 weeks from now, could be 10.

Back
Top Bottom