A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Looks great. What do you have on top of the soil in your pots...looks like chunks of bark? Looking forward to seeing the last two in darkness.
Bark is just what it is. It helps with moisture up top and herding microbes. Pine is supposed to be very good to use. I have oak and maple likely. Some shouldn't be used like walnut and cedar I believe and there may be more.

Looks like another awesome DDA harvest right there... I'm thinking of chopping my Cheese down today. I would like to keep it another week but things are going to get stressed if I wait to long for it. Got lots of things lined up now before Xmas.
Cheese is another one I have and want to try one day soon. Does it taste anything like pineapple chunk?

Cheese is another one I have and want to try one day soon. Does it taste anything like pineapple chunk?

IDK about UK Cheese, but Triple Cheese tastes very sweet, sweeter than PC and in may garden, the TC yielded WAY better than the PC. The kicker for me is that I was the only one that loved the TC, but my peeps said it was mehhh. They like the PC though. I don't care, I have one TC bean left and I'll germ it, along with a few others in just a few days.

Cheese is one of my other favorites strains very mellow and all day pleasant smoke. Don't have any experience from pineapple but what I know it contains Cheese strain. The Holy Punch I grew earlier this fall have Cheese in its genes.

Cheese was a real gold strike for me as Spliff.B. I would def recommend it to you if you haven't tried it, and if you loved this Pineapple strain I wouldn't hesitate.

:blunt:

Cheese is one of my other favorites strains very mellow and all day pleasant smoke. Don't have any experience from pineapple but what I know it contains Cheese strain. The Holy Punch I grew earlier this fall have Cheese in its genes.

Cheese was a real gold strike for me as Spliff.B. I would def recommend it to you if you haven't tried it, and if you loved this Pineapple strain I wouldn't hesitate.

:blunt:
So many seeds...so few tents. It's a never ending smorgasbord of delight! Sometimes it seems slow but how much can we smoke at once?

IDK about UK Cheese, but Triple Cheese tastes very sweet, sweeter than PC and in may garden, the TC yielded WAY better than the PC. The kicker for me is that I was the only one that loved the TC, but my peeps said it was mehhh. They like the PC though. I don't care, I have one TC bean left and I'll germ it, along with a few others in just a few days.
Hmmm your peeps like the thc I bet. You, maybe the flavors and then thc? I have a couple of Triple Cheese to try too. Love the free seeds!

But on the other hand you are running Otterville Camping site so I don't think tents should be a problem... :slide:
Hehe, you'd get that impression, however room is never plentiful. I won't be collecting pollen this run I'm pretty sure. I want to if there's a male but it's going to be some tough negotiation for a spot. Maybe a Christmas miracle! Maybe waiting for summer and do some shed growing.

Hmmm your peeps like the thc I bet. You, maybe the flavors and then thc? I have a couple of Triple Cheese to try too. Love the free seeds!

Always being desperate for the next chop, I've had a tendency to harvest just shy of 8 weeks which likely puts me in the premie window and that was likely the source of the (complaints?) I got. My new bloom room will put me in a place where I won't be in immediate need for another chop so I will be able to let them all go a full 9 or 10 weeks, or whatever's needed to finish thoroughly.

IDK about you, but for me, Triple Cheese is coming back because I just loved that strain.

Always being desperate for the next chop, I've had a tendency to harvest just shy of 8 weeks which likely puts me in the premie window and that was likely the source of the (complaints?) I got. My new bloom room will put me in a place where I won't be in immediate need for another chop so I will be able to let them all go a full 9 or 10 weeks, or whatever's needed to finish thoroughly.

IDK about you, but for me, Triple Cheese is coming back because I just loved that strain.
Trip cheese is another one on the list to try. I took 30 years off to work a job that drug tested. I'm just two years in to testing all I can! Got some catching up to do!

Lol I recognize that tendency all to well in my grows. :yummy: In a perfect world all my plants would bloom until completion but not even outside is perfect, nature always throws in some surprise as well....

So many seeds...so few tents. It's a never ending smorgasbord of delight! Sometimes it seems slow but how much can we smoke at once?
I have more seeds then I can run in two years and I just ordered a 10 pack of Nevils Haze but I really want to run that one. I am hoping to run 1 Killer A5 Haze, 1 Malawi , 1 Nevils Haze and maybe 1 Blue Dream that would be 4 plants in my 5X5 Mars tent they would go 10 to 14 weeks depending on the strain. That Nevils haze says it can go up to 16 weeks depending on the pheno that's a long one the others go up to 13 weeks. Seed Addiction is real !

I have more seeds then I can run in two years and I just ordered a 10 pack of Nevils Haze but I really want to run that one. I am hoping to run 1 Killer A5 Haze, 1 Malawi , 1 Nevils Haze and maybe 1 Blue Dream that would be 4 plants in my 5X5 Mars tent they would go 10 to 14 weeks depending on the strain. That Nevils haze says it can go up to 16 weeks depending on the pheno that's a long one the others go up to 13 weeks. Seed Addiction is real !
Real GOOD!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom