A New Top LED Panel for Testing

So healthy! :bravo:

Eager to see them flower, and get your feedback under this light Buck. :thumb:

This time of year is so busy for me too. That's the main reason I've just been creeping along getting my kit together.Odor control is next.

Looking great Buck! Hey did you actually test the draw with a gauge on your lights? I only ask because you said you have still just been using the 150w veg switch and haven't used the bloom switch yet. I thought Sara had said these panels use 252w in veg mode and an additional 132w when the bloom switch is on?

you can track the light with the tracking number I gave to you, maybe you can get tomorrow. :) check if the light is under good condition before you sign it. sometimes product will be broken on shipping way.

Looking great Buck! Hey did you actually test the draw with a gauge on your lights? I only ask because you said you have still just been using the 150w veg switch and haven't used the bloom switch yet. I thought Sara had said these panels use 252w in veg mode and an additional 132w when the bloom switch is on?

? ... Sara can you help?

I thought it was around 150 watts in veg and around 250 watts total draw?

192x3w. vege switch power is $252w, bloom switch is 132w. but we when the plants flowering, we should turn both switches on. hope this can help you.

BTW, I have updated the price of our store, lower than ebay. so if you want to order led grow light, it is high time to order. we have enough stock now. delivery time will be very fast.

Buck, this is what she said at the bottom of page 8

Buck, this is what she said at the bottom of page 8

:hmmmm: you are correct I just read it wrong. So I am using 250 watts to veg still a huge savings in power and much less heat (I have not run any AC this season a big part of the power savings)

Received my light today! Shipped quick, got here in one piece and looks good. I really do like the color of the case lol. Plunged this puppy in and flipped the switch.... WOW they are not kidding about working around it with sunglasses this thing is bright! Very excited to get things under way, just waiting on a few more things.

Received my light today! Shipped quick, got here in one piece and looks good. I really do like the color of the case lol. Plunged this puppy in and flipped the switch.... WOW they are not kidding about working around it with sunglasses this thing is bright! Very excited to get things under way, just waiting on a few more things.

Pictures or it didn't happen ;)

That is one big light Vanq! I got the same light that Buck is using in this thread from TopLed. I don't have everything needed to get the tent set up yet, but when I do I will be sure to post a pic :blunt:

UPS_Tracking_Information_-_Mozilla_Firefox_2013-09-09_08-52-56.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I was looking at durple pream and wwbbrpk that got transplanted. They are finally starting to look like they are over the transplant and have found all that new soil. I am going to have to get pictures soon.

Many folks would want to go to bloom at this point to get the size right. I am wanting some clones and big growth so the veg stage continues.

Cool to have folks getting lights... yes post pics here!!!

Back
Top Bottom