Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

That's so awesome bro how you're doing that I thought about doing shit like that many times even just sticking a few in the gutter.
Thanks mate, hide em everywhere I say 🤣🤣🤣
She's not even being bothered by any vermin/pest's .
She's probably close to 1.5mtrs tall now and still has time for more growth so I'd probably expect her to poke from the top of the tree.
Thanks for dropping by

What age are you, you agile tree climbing, gold mining explorer? Were you at an age in the seventies to appreciate 70's shrubbery, or have you been perusing retro landscaping shows? :laugh:

What age are you, you agile tree climbing, gold mining explorer? Were you at an age in the seventies to appreciate 70's shrubbery, or have you been perusing retro landscaping shows? :laugh:
🤣🤣🤣 I remember seeing the odd bush as a child .
"Retro landscaping shows" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She's still drinking heaps about 2 - 3 litres a day .
Its another windy day today.

I've kinked and tied down a couple of the lower branches just to get a bit more light in other than that she's just been doing her own thing
And this is the Gorilla Glue I was going to put up there but she was taking too long to get her feet ,she was a clone I was given and she was nearly dead so took some coaxing to give it the will to live .

Thanks for stopping by
Happy safe growing peoples
:snowboating:i gotta say that is some funny shit! This thread always makes my Day when I feeling Blue! Thanks @Absorber 👍✌️

I have a sky hook
IMG_1276.jpg

:laugh::rofl:
We used to send the rookies on the job site up to the generals trailer asking for the sky hook and the 2×4 stretcher 🤣🤣🤣 used to get in trouble for that all the time🤣🤣🤣 Good Ole Dog boy, the poor Bastard!

We used to send the rookies on the job site up to the generals trailer asking for the sky hook and the 2×4 stretcher 🤣🤣🤣 used to get in trouble for that all the time🤣🤣🤣 Good Ole Dog boy, the poor Bastard!
Yea the long weight ,striped paint and left handed screwdriver 🤣🤣 all good ones

Monty python & the holy grail comes in mind every time i hear the word shrubbery 🤗😆🤙
The best. It comes to mind for me frequently too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom