Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

Ok so here's a little story of a previous stealth grow over 30 years ago .
I used to live in a unit ,a corner one and I was doing some gardening in the backyard in the corner of the block and came across a round concrete lid with council markings on it ,so me being the inquisitive type I lifted of the lid ( about 1mtr in diameter) and looked in .
There was a 6ft deep concrete pit with a concrete floor and a spoon drain on the floor coming in from one side and exiting at 90° there was a shovel mound of loose sand sitting on the floor that had never been wet in the 20 years it had been there ,you see there was a concrete pit like this in every unit on a corner location and it was the back up flood zone for the septic(toilets) for the units 40 of them if the pipe got blocked further down the line. 🤔🤔🤔
So I lined the wall with reflective foil and ran power and water over to the pit built a false floor down there so shit could go past under floor and I built a dog kennel on top of the pit on hidden hinges with an exhaust fan built into the bottom of the kennel unseen, the kennel was opened with femal Alen key style tee piece that you fit on shaft inside the kennel and give half turn to unlock kennel so it would flip up .
I grew a few hydro grows in there with great success the pit even had a ladder built into the side of it and the pit was about 2mtrs in diameter I ran a 400w MH in there 🤣

Ok so here's a little story of a previous stealth grow over 30 years ago .
I used to live in a unit ,a corner one and I was doing some gardening in the backyard in the corner of the block and came across a round concrete lid with council markings on it ,so me being the inquisitive type I lifted of the lid ( about 1mtr in diameter) and looked in .
There was a 6ft deep concrete pit with a concrete floor and a spoon drain on the floor coming in from one side and exiting at 90° there was a shovel mound of loose sand sitting on the floor that had never been wet in the 20 years it had been there ,you see there was a concrete pit like this in every unit on a corner location and it was the back up flood zone for the septic(toilets) for the units 40 of them if the pipe got blocked further down the line. 🤔🤔🤔
So I lined the wall with reflective foil and ran power and water over to the pit built a false floor down there so shit could go past under floor and I built a dog kennel on top of the pit on hidden hinges with an exhaust fan built into the bottom of the kennel unseen, the kennel was opened with femal Alen key style tee piece that you fit on shaft inside the kennel and give half turn to unlock kennel so it would flip up .
I grew a few hydro grows in there with great success the pit even had a ladder built into the side of it and the pit was about 2mtrs in diameter I ran a 400w MH in there 🤣
That's bloody brilliant!

Screenshot_20240128-041549~2.png

Lol looks about right

Man this is just freaking impressive. My only thought is it's guna pretty obvious climbing down with a 5 foot cola bud haha how are you going to get it down?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks
I will just take a small hand saw up there and hang onto the middle of it and chop it at the base of the trunk and hold it out sideways and just drop it 🤣 i may have to do it in 2 or 3 sections depending how well it all pans out 😉🌲
Thanks for dropping by

Back
Top Bottom