Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

Hey Ab, that's an outstanding effort growing up the tree! I have thought long and hard on similar as I seek to find anywhere stealth suitable to grow at my suburban property, unfortunately I decided my neighbours or their garden maintenance people would spot any such efforts so I am stuck with short arse balcony growing.

I did once read of someone who was doing the same but he got dobbed in to the law that he was growing pot, they came around and couldn't see anything but unfortunately he lost his composure and confessed and showed them the ropes going up the big trees from which his big pot plants were hanging from, a shame.

Completely missed this one... :ciao:
How did you manage that 🤣🤣🤣 well glad to have you aboard mate 😊👍
Hey Ab, that's an outstanding effort growing up the tree!
Thanks i reckon I might do a few more next season 😊
so I am stuck with short arse balcony growing.
I think your balcony grow is going to go gangbusters, it looks really good
Outstanding effort absorber , shes looking beaut bro but hard to see , she blends in well 🤙✌️
Knowing my luck she will turn purple and stand out like dogs balls 🤣🤣🤣🤔 thanks for the kind words 😊

How did you manage that 🤣🤣🤣 well glad to have you aboard mate 😊👍

Thanks i reckon I might do a few more next season 😊

I think your balcony grow is going to go gangbusters, it looks really good

Knowing my luck she will turn purple and stand out like dogs balls 🤣🤣🤣🤔 thanks for the kind words 😊
We had a member here a few years ago that did grows on his balcony in New York City. He did amazing things to camouflage the plants.
I'm loving this stealth grow!

We had a member here a few years ago that did grows on his balcony in New York City. He did amazing things to camouflage the plants.
I'm loving this stealth grow!
I think @InTheShed linked to that earlier in my thread, he had fake flowers attached to his girls.
🤔 and that makes me think you had been here before Shed 😊
Completely missed this one... :ciao:

I think @InTheShed linked to that earlier in my thread, he had fake flowers attached to his girls.
🤔 and that makes me think you had been here before Shed 😊
Yeah I remember that.

@Stunger does next level balcony grows as well in NZ I think.

Nick

A couple of progress pictures

She's very bushy reminds me of the 70's 😊
She has about a 45cm before she starts poking out the top of the host tree 😊
:morenutes:

Happy safe growing peoples
Thanks for dropping by
:snowboating:
That's so awesome bro how you're doing that I thought about doing shit like that many times even just sticking a few in the gutter.

Back
Top Bottom