Good luck hopefully the canna gods will bless you 😁
:thumb:
With an auto in our sun, they likely will. Good job. Can hardly see her ;)
Little Red Russian fits in well!
Very camo right :) I'm sure 9 out of 10 people won't know that tiny little flowering plant is weed!
Cool! Summer’s about there, too, right?
:surf:
yes sir. The Cape Doctor has started to blow. sunny skies and hot days are coming fast
⛱️
I hope the leaves stay green with the new light! How's the BBa coming along out there?
RR2 spent the better part of the day out there and appears to be loving the new light! ☀️

I saw no sign of any harm. I can spray potassium of fatty acids on flowers right? I am sorry I have read it so many times and I can't remember what you do for pest prevention in flower? I need to get a new pump sprayer for the Bio-insek before I can apply that.

Very camo right :) I'm sure 9 out of 10 people won't know that tiny little flowering plant is weed!
I've actually used red Christmas ornaments before to make it look like a tomato plant! 🤣

Noice! :high-five: Stealth AF! LoL
This one is stealth 👀
IMG_20231019_095942_303.jpg

I don't do any prevention because I try to spray my pistils as rarely as possible.
It's between a large pot of mint, one of lavender and a geranium. Hopefully that's enough herb around to fend off bugs!
I've actually used red Christmas ornaments before to make it look like a tomato plant! 🤣
That's so funny. I'd love to see a photo if you have some :)
I've actually hung plastic fruit on mine before 🤣🤣
:laugh:
I will always remember @Scientific's patio grow from 2017:

2017-06-30_Day_31_003.JPG

His upstairs neighbor looked right down on his plants and never knew what they were!
That's brilliant!

Has he made his own pots out of wire and burlap?

Ok so now you have the idea. I'm not sure you will need it though. Likely not many will know and if they do, chances are they smoke. You might just make a new friend
. It's another beauty today. 31 degrees c .
Have a winning day chom and everyone

He has! Link to his thread in my post if you want to read an oldie but goodie. Alas he has long left the site and taken his smarts with him.
Ah, that's a pity.
How very observant, I was too busy being distracted by the flowers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It looks so simple to make actually!
Ok so now you have the idea. I'm not sure you will need it though. Likely not many will know and if they do, chances are they smoke. You might just make a new friend
. It's another beauty today. 31 degrees c .
Have a winning day chom and everyone
It's a lovely day. Off to gym this morning, and then to get high and enjoy the warmth. It's amazing how tensed up the body gets in winter, trying to retain heat and how much more relaxed the physiology is in mildly hot weather. It's a joy to wake up to the sunshine. I just got an invitation to a picnic on the beach!

Strange, I didn't post this earlier. I want to add that my RR1 grew another inch since yesterday. It is now 12 inches tall / 31 cm.

What a day for a beach picnic
Ne, and I just hit a Holly's Harvest vape and a cup of Gansbaai Great White coffee. The dude delivers to me when he does a Cape Town run. I actually want to ask him for a darker roast. Gym in an hour.

My RR2 agrees that out in the sun is a great place to be. Look how her leaves are reaching up to the sky now. They were clawed and downward facing inside the house. I'm almost tempted to get some more plants outside now :rofl:

And look how happy my RR1 is under the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 pro, also praying to the source. She is stretching visibly each day.

Maybe I can add to the Canuk grow and compare outdoor and tabletop, since nobody else has selected to grow the Northern Lights x Big Bud autos 🤔.

She's loving it, I mentioned to Canuk that the outdoor season is ready for me they didn't seem interested in an outdoor grow yet just indoors.
Im tempted to try some auto's, I might try a few next year and see if I can get 3 outdoor grows in

Back
Top Bottom