Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Re: Alex801's New Scrog -- Pepper jack + Super Lemon haze -- 600 watt hps

i wouldnt worry about the seeds to much, ive left seeds in water for 24 hours and some sunk and some still floated but all turned out ok.
ive had seeds that sink strait away when you give them a poke under the water, but they seem to grow ok, so all been well you wont have any problems

So I just realised I dropped a bollock.
3 plant pots---2 strains--- n I mixed them up lol
I wanted the 2 slh at next to each other and the pepper jack at the end as it finishes early and I don't want a big gap in the middle of the Scrog... Guess il play "iPp dipp"
I'm scrog going same as last time to reduce veg. Shooting for a 30 day veg again from sprout day

:)
J189 hello sir.... Nice of u to come along. Pleased u enjoyed what u seen of the last grow. We are shooting for the stars this time :)

Fishcakeeee pleased u arrived sir... This is it for now :)

Hello all the gang :)
One thing to note.... The two slh I put in shot glasses both floated. The pepper jack sunk!
I hope they are all good seeds but I am sure a read something about how crap seeds sink. Fingers crossed I'm wrong
the seeds will be more viable if you poke them once down in the water and sink. but thats something I have read and had sinking seeds tha never popped including this time. I soaked the Kali seeds I had they both floated and with a finger poke they sank proper. but never sprouted:(

I'm going to do single screen but raise it a couple inch I'm thinking :)
I think that 10"above the pot is pretty easy to train through IMHO:)
BTW Happy day I just can't make a name for :)

Good weed fish :)
I hope all sprout. This time I went ur way. Soaked them and then strate into soil

That height is noted sir. Although I expect a couple of inches lower than that :)

Ty very much sir. :Namaste:

You may or may not believe this... Its like the 3rd prettiest one Ive had in the last 6 months. I had some GDP that was unbelievabley xy but the pics got deleted. :straightface: The GF got me more stoned, but the GDP tasted like no other. Damn, now I want some GDP!!! :rofl:

I'm thinking a variation of this looks promising if 3 pop

image3282.jpg

Or this if two pop

image3283.jpg

Iv been inspired by ""spimps"" love of wired training systems.
Plus more even light distribution

Back
Top Bottom