Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

We're do u get these dense ass nugs spimps they look like they've been compressed lol nice nugs for sure... Thankyou I did ask and u delivered :) reps to u.

Invi hello mate... Yea this Scrog screen expect it to be 3ft long. The middle 1ft straight and the 1ft either side angled up about 30 degrees I think. The screen will be 1.5ft deep. So each plant will have 1ftx1.5ft of space to fill. Not sure when the flip will be sir I'd say 30-40 days away

We're do u get these dense ass nugs spimps they look like they've been compressed lol nice nugs for sure... Thankyou I did ask and u delivered :) reps to u.

Invi hello mate... Yea this Scrog screen expect it to be 3ft long. The middle 1ft straight and the 1ft either side angled up about 30 degrees I think. The screen will be 1.5ft deep. So each plant will have 1ftx1.5ft of space to fill. Not sure when the flip will be sir I'd say 30-40 days away

Sounds like a good plan! I want to start up the grow room again, kinda miss it. Think ill steal your design idea too if you let me hihi.. just let temps fall by 10 degs.
How is branching going on? And sup with the little one? :)

Invi feel free to use any of my ideas :) I robbed them myself lol

Sir I think ur talking about my re veg with the branching.... It's dead sir. If u pop to my completed journal and go to about 4-5 pages from the end you can see how it ended lol.

Invi feel free to use any of my ideas :) I robbed them myself lol

Sir I think ur talking about my re veg with the branching.... It's dead sir. If u pop to my completed journal and go to about 4-5 pages from the end you can see how it ended lol.

Oh.
Sorry =(
My lemon looks about the same... would be a shame to loose her, with the amount of resin she got. I flushed them a bit with clear water, then gave small veg nutes (.4-.7 ec).

You have any idea what vent wrong?
Maybe i should repot? But they look so fragile, not sure if they can take it.

I thought the lemon was the stronger girl from last grow and you had 2 new seeds popped.
Good luck for the little ones anyway!

Happy Skunkday Alex:)
glad to read about the new baby. thats great!

Fash cake

3 new baby's :)yes that's right everyone we have 3 of 3 sprouted.

Invi bud I have no idea what went wrong. I read that sometimes they can't take it. Shoot a few leaves and die. Some ppl here thought I overfed but I followed my guides to the dot. But there are several guides. I was trashed to admit defeat but wen I gave up the plant was not taking up any moisture and was totally bone dry

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Fash cake

3 new baby's :)yes that's right everyone we have 3 of 3 sprouted.

Invi bud I have no idea what went wrong. I read that sometimes they can't take it. Shoot a few leaves and die. Some ppl here thought I overfed but I followed my guides to the dot. But there are several guides. I was trashed to admit defeat but wen I gave up the plant was not taking up any moisture and was totally bone dry

Happy skunk day all
Happy Skunkday Jaga and Miss Padma:circle-of-love:

Day 1 of veg

image3415.jpg

any light will put a plant back into veg, ive had a plant go back into veg when it was sitting on a desk in a room with just light from the window, when i reveg i either use 20-4 or 24-0 until its started growing leaves then i put it back under the veg schedule im using,

so once harvested just leave some growth on it and put it under a veg light schedule,
week 1 you will see no difference at all
week 2 to 3 you will see new leaves growing out the buds that was left on the plant, these leaves will be badly deformed and single bladed leaves will show first,
week 3 the new growth will be back to normal and the plant will be back into veg,

if you flushed the plant before harvest then their is very little N left in the growing medium, so after harvest you a seedlings stage nutrient mix and water with that then leave it for a week or 2 before you give any more feed, just use plain water after the first seedling stage feed, once you see leaves growing you can then start back at veg 1 stage feed,

growth will be rapid once its back into veg and you end up with many many branches and a crazy looking plant, i had to defol mine the other day and cut off at least 30 small branches and a bag full of leaves as it was just way to bush, but yields are suppose to increase by 20 to 40% given the same amount of time in veg,

any light will put a plant back into veg, ive had a plant go back into veg when it was sitting on a desk in a room with just light from the window, when i reveg i either use 20-4 or 24-0 until its started growing leaves then i put it back under the veg schedule im using,

so once harvested just leave some growth on it and put it under a veg light schedule,
week 1 you will see no difference at all
week 2 to 3 you will see new leaves growing out the buds that was left on the plant, these leaves will be badly deformed and single bladed leaves will show first,
week 3 the new growth will be back to normal and the plant will be back into veg,

if you flushed the plant before harvest then their is very little N left in the growing medium, so after harvest you a seedlings stage nutrient mix and water with that then leave it for a week or 2 before you give any more feed, just use plain water after the first seedling stage feed, once you see leaves growing you can then start back at veg 1 stage feed,

growth will be rapid once its back into veg and you end up with many many branches and a crazy looking plant, i had to defol mine the other day and cut off at least 30 small branches and a bag full of leaves as it was just way to bush, but yields are suppose to increase by 20 to 40% given the same amount of time in veg,

Thanks Donpaul!

I did this, hope someday they will show some new growth :)
I just kept them in my room though, thought direct sunlight might be too much for them. Maybe i should have put some CFLs above them.

Good weed Alex and everyone! :)

Thanks addict il be sure to tag along to your journal. Thankyou everyone for the congratulations :)
I feel I should take a bow and say a few words lol
Been so busy these last couple of days iv neglected everyone's journal who I'm subbed to so many apologies guys and girls il be back to the forum proper tonight flicking threw lots of pages

Back
Top Bottom