Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Re: Alex801's New Scrog -- Pepper jack + Super Lemon haze -- 600 watt hps

Happy Friedday Alex (your favorite day of the week):)

Subbed! You makem pretty Alex , sorry I am slow at subbing threads I will play catch up now wish me luck and anyone with grows notice I am not subbed let me know I will not hesitate to subb and throw reps around like a abstract paint artist tossing buckets on the canvas ;)

Wild rosé I thought you had just fell out with me :) haha

Pantry .. Welcome sir. Thankyou for your compliment I will be trying my best to make this one even nicer

Wild rosé I thought you had just fell out with me :) haha

Pantry .. Welcome sir. Thankyou for your compliment I will be trying my best to make this one even nicer
No way Alex you are too informative and nice to fall out with haha.... I see you got VISTA AIDS your small e has a french tail on it lol jkjk plus I can make french jokes as I am half french ;)

I have question..... Is Pepper Jack a Colombian or Jamaican cross? Pepper was what my Rose Bud tasted like lol and I so miss Pepper pot!

Hey Alex just caught up, your idea for the design is awesome. I tried to do a similar design banking the scrog up for even light distribution, problem was I tried it in a big tent using double layered netting. I didnt really think it through and ran out of room and easy access. Your plans look far better planed out, so you should have another geat grow. Yeah, checked your other out and found it full of great ideas. Many thanks and good growing my friend:Namaste:

Morgan Fishman again.
so as Alex has taken the next step we find that the fruits of his labor is beginning to return his efforts.
yes Alex has learned much from his toil. As others before have. Franklin, Edison, Bell and the man that invented the Pringle. Although I really do not like Prigles myself the inovation was truly what our Alex is or should I say have inside that thumb.
Yes you ask why doesn't my plants look the way young Alex grow does you will find that Alex is not growing your plants.
Stranger things to follow.........

Haha yea wildrose I noticed sometimes it has that flick and sometimes does not.
About the pepper jack..... I am not sure i will find out

Light addict :) it's a shame ur v Scrog didn't go quite to plan. My last Scrog was similar I didn't train far enoug through the stretch

Thankyou all again for coming on another journey with me :)

Jaga dude hey iv had a good Frieday :) hoping for a good day tomorro too :)
How have u and the family been sir?

Sir fish cake hello :) these quotes keep flowing out of ur fingertips :) I like them all. Have u been doing a great deal today?

Happy Day after your favorite one Alex:)

Hey Alex :)

Curious about the net :)
I will have a net next time, loving Fish's train. Bending it sounds nice, was thinking about that too. When you plan the next flip?

I made a great cake of the trimmings, will have to start the hash thingy with the rest.. they got a bit mouldy, should i throw it out?
Or it will still work....

Cheers, and bestest weed to all
:cheer:

Keep those nug shots sir when ever u can to share :)
GDP hmmmm my mouth waters so it does
Ask and you shall recieve...

The Only thing this thread needs is MORE COWBELL!!!

13324.jpg

13301.jpg

171610.jpg

18872.jpg

18961.jpg

211410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom