Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Hey cult i think ur still n the desktop setting. That happened to me and I had to change the setting to the mobile version. I believe it is at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.

No mate im on mobile version now bit i usually run desktop on my phone.

I am confused with the mobile app.

Why is there 2 boxes to write in and how do i post pics, add links, quote people and like posts?

I was happy with the desktop version for 7 years now i have no clue what im doing!!!

I'm using the android version of the app cult. There is a little thumb and heart icon, also a reply post icon underneath each post you read. To upload photos there is a arrow facing upwards inside a circle on the left hand side of the screen which expands with options to add pictures, links and emojis etc.

Happy new Year Mate Best of wishes

sent from the cave from my ismoke

With Mobile App you can Upload Pics directly from your Phone gallery or camera

sent from the cave from my ismoke

Ahh ok, I don't think it's linked to your 420 gallery where you would have uploaded photos on the desktop version previously, I think it's just for uploading photos from your gallery or taking a picture from your device.

Plus sign at the side of the message box is for uploading or taking pictures also tap or double tap on persons comment to like or quote but I'm on apple so it my be different .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1825906063.jpg

420-magazine-mobile632712861.jpg

Heres part of a harvest i been working on the past week. Around 300oz total but probs 160oz in that pile.

And below is a pic of my Amnesia Haze. They arent filling out the way i would like but still 3 weeks left.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks. I have thousands of pics in my gallery so need to work out how to access them.

If you can move your pics from your 420 gallery to your phones gallery you would have instant access from your phone

420-magazine-mobile1825906063.jpg

420-magazine-mobile632712861.jpg

Heres part of a harvest i been working on the past week. Around 300oz total but probs 160oz in that pile.

And below is a pic of my Amnesia Haze. They arent filling out the way i would like but still 3 weeks left.

My amnesia didn't bulk up until about 4 weeks from chop and the last week they didn't change much apart from trics turner colour.. still they look great .

Yeah when ive done them in the past they joined up long heads. These wont join now, just swell.

I think the issue is the feeds. I dont think theyve ha frequent enough feeds. Only had 1x daily and i havent really been there for 3 weeks apart from 1 or 2 days. I need a stronger pump and x3 feeds.

Its not the end of the world they will def dense up and should pull min 2kg probs more. Just not perfect.

Ive just cracked 120 Dr Krippling Blue Kripple and 60 Holy Grail Kush for another space. That will make up for this grow :)

Sweet cult you have some good numbers I wish I could grow on that scale. I never let my amnesia get so tall maybe that's why mine swelled so much but I did end up getting bud rot in the larger buds I now stick to lst rather to hst I'm not sure that was the problem that caused it but only time will tell on my next chop
420-magazine-mobile1029058243.jpg

Looks good. Id do a little defol to open it up a bit. That will prevent rot. Also when you flush if you blast the pots with water you are asking for mould. The moisture cant evaporate out of the heads and hence rot.

I flipped these haze small and bushy. They just went crazy when flipped. I couldnt slow it down and im not a fan of super cropping. Plus the tent is full so no where to super crop too.

Going to grow a diff strain in this space next round. Its coming down at 9 weeks no matter what because the house is getting refurbished so i will move the tent to a new location and get something else going.

Cheers cult I never gave it a thought about blasting with water on the final flush this time around I will flush over a number of days going steady with water I'm so glad you mentioned that has I've been going mental with water at the back end hoping to flush quicker. So now I'm thinking it was the flush that caused bud rot or maybe a combination of both. So this time I'll be doing it your way thanks cult you just might have saved me from a nightmare ..

In the small amount of experience I've acquired I've learned haze to be more problematic than the blues I'm use to growing but I much prefer the haze all round great smoke and high .

Back
Top Bottom