Rider509: Two Thais & G13

The MamaThai ThaiStik got a repreive. As someone pointed out, even though it's foxtailing it's still packing on the sugar. There are far more clear trichomes than amber. I gave it a good check and only found one more banana. It's a crapshoot but I'm going to ride it out and see what happens.

All nitrogen can be fixed in the plant naturally. The healthier the plant is, the more it’s going to be able to take up those types of nutrients. What we do is: we base everything we have created on a calcium molecule.
Great post Toast! This info is about soil though and probably doesn't pertain to Rider's grow specifically.

Does this information imply that Rider didn't give his plants the correct calcium (calcium phosphate because he didn't go organic), and therefore his buds would have had more trichomes if he had grown in soil with calcium phosphate?

I get the weirdest deficiencies. First the molybdenum def in the WW. Now a copper def in the Thaibodian Skunk. I knew it wasn't right when the leaves started feeling papery and should have hit them with a foliar feed of copper octanoate two weeks ago. If yer gunna be stoopid, yer plants gotta be tough. They've been foliar fed now so we wait and see.
This strain is know to exhibit this deficiency.

Great post Toast! This info is about soil though and probably doesn't pertain to Rider's grow specifically.

Does this information imply that Rider didn't give his plants the correct calcium (calcium phosphate because he didn't go organic), and therefore his buds would have had more trichomes if he had grown in soil with calcium phosphate?

There are many properties that organics improves. It would make the buds more dense and resinous. Not really referring to trichromes but overall density and potency of the bud. Sorry yes i realized this info does not pertain to his grow but i thought it would be good info to know. Since he had showed the shrinkage of his giant buds lol.

I'd bet that's pretty close, SD. The breeder gave no info on expected length of flowering so it's just a guess but I'd say two more weeks. Earlier if the deficiency can't be controlled.

Here's my quandary with this MTTS. You can see the brown leaves that'll be a bitch to trim out, and yet there are a ton of new pistils popping out everywhere. The trichomes say it isn't ready. My lazy ass says it is.

I say don't worry about the trichomes or the pistils. Pure sativas don't always act the same as indicas. It will never just stop growing. I've let them go past 16 weeks and there were still white pistils, but they sneakily turn more leafy and do some sort of reveg thing

I say don't worry about the trichomes or the pistils. Pure sativas don't always act the same as indicas. It will never just stop growing. I've let them go past 16 weeks and there were still white pistils, but they sneakily turn more leafy and do some sort of reveg thing
What I hear you saying is that the longer I let it go the more tedious the trim job will become...
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! I'm tired of looking at it anyway. Gotta make room for the clones.

What you're looking at here is a dedicated budbox crafted from the finest cardboard. Chosen for its immediate availability and fortunate size this budbox will be the testbed for the "shrinkage factor." No expense has been spared in constructing this non-hermetically sealed, completely uncontrolled drying chamber.

Back
Top Bottom