AllSmiles - 2016 - Indoor - LED - Grow V

Looking sweet brother Smiles. :circle-of-love: NJ is the sexiest I think, but BG3 is trying to steal her crown :love: Plant scrogs itself. :)

PTW looks all Fimmed out, she's got so many branches going UP. :) Mine was a light feeder - contrary to what was was listed at HSO. You still liking that 818?
I'm having a hard time picking a fav myself. I'm favoring the BGs but maybe that's only because they are in 7Gals and lovin it. I've never had such a thick trunk. I'll have to take a pic of that. I like how PTW grew alot of mains too. I didn't do any fimming on her. They all got just one topping above 4th node. Wish I had topped NJ again to even her out some.

You got me motivated to review 818 last night. She was my least producer coming in at 34 grams of jarred nugs that have been curing for 16 days now. Opening the jar gives a nice sour, berry like aroma with a hint of diesel. Not the stankiest of strains but very clean and fresh smell to it. I loaded up my extreme q vape, fired it up to 370 and smoked a good size bowl. That first hit flavor was nice and tasted just like it smelled with some added earthiness to it and fuel/diesel filling up the backend. Me Likey! After the first 2 hits the rest were kinda spicy and peppery. After 15-25 minutes I was in full blown happy mode. This is probably the best strain i've grown so far for stress relief. :thumb: Nice intense feeling of euphoria with plenty of focusness. My head was firmly in the clouds and watching television (Strong was on at the time :laughtwo:) was way more enjoyable. Alertness was high but most importantly for me was no paranoia. You are very focused in the moment though 5 minutes later you might struggle to remember but in the moment you are focused. I like to golf and I'm thinking this is a good strain for a golf outing. I can't wait to try this on the course. You need that ability to focus in the moment and if you hit a bad shot you won't care and won't remember anyway :) I definitely recommended this strain. The high really mellowed out nicely from when I smoked it after harvest. Can't wait to see how it smokes after 4-6 weeks of curing. Hopefully I have some viable seeds from my fem project. Fingers crossed!

Looking absolutely beautiful AllSmiles! A picture of health really. :high-five:
Thanks brother. I just did a final topping on PTW, NJ, and CBDSH this morning. Hope that will take care of them until the end with a strong finish.

... focusness.

lmao...and it helps you invent new words too

I like to golf and I'm thinking this is a good strain for a golf outing. I can't wait to try this on the course.

I carried a .8-1.4 index for a few years. Made it to 2nd round qualifying for the 1995 US open...lmao

I'd be lucky to shoot 75 at this point. Even thought about selling my sticks, lol, but I used to hit Columbine CC quite a bit when I lived there. That and Cherry Hills were both accounts of mine...but Cherry Hills was uppity back then (1984) and wouldn't let me play it...prob still are too

:cool:

Congrats on the 818 AS. Sounds like you really enjoyed it.....good to hear as you know how much I like that strain. Don't know how you could golf on it though?? :goodjob::circle-of-love:
yeah, its a great smoke. I really enjoy it. Gave it a test run today on the course. It did impair my game a little bit but was so worth it. I normally shoot in 80s and shot an 89. Added it to the list of good golfing smoke.
lmao...and it helps you invent new words too

I carried a .8-1.4 index for a few years. Made it to 2nd round qualifying for the 1995 US open...lmao

I'd be lucky to shoot 75 at this point. Even thought about selling my sticks, lol, but I used to hit Columbine CC quite a bit when I lived there. That and Cherry Hills were both accounts of mine...but Cherry Hills was uppity back then (1984) and wouldn't let me play it...prob still are too

:rofl: I did not write that!

Dang Gov! You are a good golfer. You made it to 2nd round of qualifying? NICE!
I would take 75 any day. Never been that low :) I shoot in the 70s maybe 2-3 times a year so its a good day when that happens. I just don't play enough to do it consistently. I play once every week or two and hit the range now and then. Wish I could play more.

Cherry Hills is still uppity. Not my type of crowd but love the course. Never played it. I saw the Women's US Open back when Michelle was a rookie or in her 2nd year and followed her around the final day. She and almost won the thing. Also volunteered for the BMW Championship that was held there 2 years back. Never played Columbine but hear its real nice.

they are wide and bushy:thumb:nice color
The low brix girls look great. Especially CBDSH. She isn't lacking in any department that I can tell. I'll check these girls again in a week and see where they are at. The older flower girls will be getting top dressing and tea in the next couple days.

:thumb:

Time to update on the flowering girls. They are all on Day 27 since flip. BGs are at Day 16. I normally rotate the girls around the room but this one they've all stayed in the same spot since they are much bigger than I normally do. The BGs are in 7 gal and get pretty heavy after watering so they stay in the back. BG2 has a G8240LED all to her self in the very back and has plenty of room to spread out. The other 4 girls share a Mars 700, G8 240, and G8 Red UFO. PTW is is directly under the red ufo and this has caused some of the fans finger leafs to curl down. You can really see it in the pics. She is healthy otherwise and really frosting up so I'm not too worried. There are some white spots on some of the leaves. Don't freak out, its not PM:) Just cal carb. I tried to focus on the under side of the leaves and not hit any buds but some drips got away.

IMG_49069.jpg

IMG_48526.jpg
IMG_48559.jpg
IMG_48569.jpg
IMG_485911.jpg
IMG_48647.jpg
IMG_48657.jpg
IMG_48675.jpg
IMG_48686.jpg
IMG_48755.jpg
IMG_48793.jpg
IMG_48818.jpg
IMG_48825.jpg
IMG_490511.jpg

These are all BG3. Ignore the second pic that says BG2. It's BG3.
IMG_48854.JPG
IMG_48887.jpg
IMG_48915.jpg
IMG_489510.jpg

And these are BG2.
IMG_489810.jpg
IMG_49008.jpg
IMG_490111.jpg

Thought I had a side shot of BG2 but guess not. She is real wide and bushy and loving that extra space in the back. I would take another pic but I'd have to disturb the girls again. I'll get a shot with next weeks update. These Bubble Gums would absolutely thrive in a scrog.

Congrats on your new genetics brotherman. :high-five:
Thanks bro. Tested out AK47 last night since I have some new genetics with her. This is my first AK from Serious Seeds and the best one I've grown. A little leafy so a bit more work trimming but nice dense buds and a great smoke! This particular pheno smells of florally sweet blueberries. Doesn't smell like weed when you open the jar. She smokes the same as she smells. Took like 5 vape rips of a nice size bowl and each one had a nice, smooth, creamy finish. Leaves me dreamy with many creative thoughts of random things of which I cannot remember :laughtwo: More of a head high but a nice warm fuzzy feeling in the legs comes with it. :thumb:

they are wide and bushy:thumb:nice color
Hey Sara! Nice to see you drop in.

Did a brix reading of CBD yesterday. Couldn't understand the low reading from her last week. Numbers are better and about average from what I've been getting from everyone else.
IMG_49127.jpg

I've started flowering the BG clones for fem seeds. You can tell the difference between 2 and 3. BG2 (1st pic) is stretchy and branches out aggressively.
IMG_492911.jpg
IMG_49308.jpg

And these are the clones getting sprayed with colloidal silver mixed in with RO at 100microsiemens. They got a week head start in flower.
IMG_9872.jpg

Update on the flower room coming up :)

Girls are now at day 34 of flower. Bubble Gums are on day 23. NJ's buds aren't really progressing much. The BGs have surpassed her in size already. Just hoping the quality is there. She was a gorgeous vegging girl but not much happening in flower so far. The BG's have already surpassed her. PTW is filling up nicely along with CBD.

IMG_492710.jpg
IMG_49524.jpg
IMG_49206.jpg
IMG_99473.jpg
IMG_99462.jpg
IMG_99401.jpg
IMG_99383.jpg
IMG_99342.jpg
IMG_99331.jpg
IMG_99322.jpg
IMG_99311.jpg
IMG_9929.jpg
IMG_9928.jpg
IMG_99271.jpg
IMG_99263.jpg
IMG_99123.jpg
IMG_99113.jpg
IMG_99001.jpg
IMG_98841.jpg
IMG_98823.jpg

IMG_49478.jpg

And a few shots of the harvested fem seeds.
IMG_49586.jpg
IMG_49597.JPG
IMG_49627.jpg
IMG_49649.jpg

I officially have no girls vegging. That's it for another week.
:peace::)

geez, kick ass update all smiles. looks solid.

What a journal. You obviously have everything dialed in.
Great job. Great plants.
Obviously a great set i p

THE GREEN RACER.

:Namaste: I couldn't be any happier with the way this organic grow is coming along. Roots Original soil with the amendments added in along with the compost tea every 1 to 2 weeks has been killing it. I wasn't expecting easy coasting this first time around trying it but it has been just that. Plants are lovin it! Got some soil from my first round I'm going to try reusing in a few months but now I'm thinking just throw it out in my outdoor garden and get another bag or 2 of Roots. I'll figure it out.

Some greasy gals in there AS! Loving the grow, hardcore with that bucket! I swear man, less is more, you got it. BG is s freak man! Wth. I want to rub her stem so bad haah, she's a thickass sista.

Bubblegum x AK = Bubblegun :)
Thanks brotha. Those BGs are great genetics. I'm really hoping the fem pollen turns out good with them. And keep your hands off my ladies :laughtwo:

I was thinking long and hard to come up with a crafty name for that cross and you come on in in CS style and just blurt out Bubblegun. Loving it! So simple and catchy. That's what I'm going to call it :) No need to strain my brain with WW x AK. DrC mentioned there is already a cross like that called White Russian.:thumb:

Gonna start off this weeks update with the BG Fem project girls. The colloidal silver girls are showing pollen sacs in all the bud sites now. I stopped spraying them a couple days ago and sprayed for only 15 days total. Well see how it turns out. They are at day 16 of flower. The recipients in bigger pots are at day 9 flower. I'll probably store away some of BG2 pollen for next round to cross her with other strains.

IMG_507111.JPG
IMG_50728.jpg
IMG_50739.jpg
IMG_507411.jpg
IMG_507811.jpg

And the flower room. Resin production in full force!
IMG_50707.jpg
IMG_50649.JPG

NJ is showing what I believe is calcium deficiency. I avoided the bottle this entire grow until now. Just cracked open my bottle of GO CalMag and put a shot of it (1 tsp) in the tea this morning. Hopefully that'll fix her up. All other girls are showing no problems. Buds still a bit small on her and she looks to finish that way. She smells of puke and very pungent. Me likey :)
IMG_155626.jpg
IMG_505211.jpg
IMG_504810.jpg

PTW has some paint smell to her kinda like after you paint a room and walk in the room the next day and smell it. She also has hints of pine in there. Gorgeous buds!
IMG_50246.jpg
IMG_50258.jpg
IMG_50275.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze smells exactly like CBD Kush that I grew last round. Both from Dutch Passions. It's a strong mix of pineapple and lemon. Citrus!
IMG_50348.jpg
IMG_503512.jpg
IMG_503711.jpg

And the BGs. Two really distinct growth habbits on the 2 phenos. BG2 is very branchy and leggy. BG3 not so much. BG2 has a piney, musky, sweet smell to her when rubbing the stem. BG3 is similar with the pine and musk but mixed in with some fruity pebbles. Both packin on the frost and look to produce some nice fat nugs. Fingers crossed for an abundance of fem pollen from them.
IMG_504110.jpg
IMG_50459.jpg
IMG_504711.jpg
IMG_50638.jpg
IMG_50604.jpg
IMG_50576.jpg

Going to start amending my soil from round 1 so they'll be ready in 2-3 months. :peace::)

BG3 is covered, and your PTW is gorgeous. Happy days are ahead ;)

I've got to learn some of this stuff soon, so I'm checking to make sure I understand what you're doing.... with the Colloidal, you take 2 clones, reverse one by spraying, and then paint the other with the CS pollen, which is almost entirely female, is this correct? :cheer:

I've got to learn some of this stuff soon, so I'm checking to make sure I understand what you're doing.... with the Colloidal, you take 2 clones, reverse one by spraying, and then paint the other with the CS pollen, which is almost entirely female, is this correct? :cheer:

That's how I do it. It's simpler, and has a higher success rate than reversing a branch and trying to pollinate the same plant which is another way. Using clones taken from a mature plant allows you to keep the plants small yet still finish them all the way...both the reversed male and the females. It allows you to stagger the flowering dates of the males/females and have mature, viable pollen at the ready precisely when the females are beginning to ovulate.

All of them are so healthy...and frosty. Green petioles, pointy leaves...they all look really good man, but that PTW :thumb:

Thanks Gov! PTW kinda snuck up from behind and was like check me out.
BG3 is covered, and your PTW is gorgeous. Happy days are ahead ;)

Correct brother. Should be entirely female beans. What I'm thinking about doing in the future is take one clone 2-3 weeks prior to flipping the mother. Spray the clone and then just paint a couple of branches on the mother. Real estate has been a problem for me so that should save some room.

That's how I do it. It's simpler, and has a higher success rate than reversing a branch and trying to pollinate the same plant which is another way. Using clones taken from a mature plant allows you to keep the plants small yet still finish them all the way...both the reversed male and the females. It allows you to stagger the flowering dates of the males/females and have mature, viable pollen at the ready precisely when the females are beginning to ovulate.

:thumb: Ditto. I'm wary of spraying a branch on a plant I plan on harvesting and curing. I know people have said it's fine but it would just linger in my mind every time I light it up so I just don't do it. Even if you toss the branch that was sprayed it just scares me. Taking a clone and spraying that puts my mind at ease.

Back
Top Bottom