Aloha Grown With Sunny

Aloha Friends!

Smoke break!

:passitleft:

Hey Sunnyskies

Such a beautiful day here in Newfoundland had to share with you.

Out chopping wood getting ready for winter to hit. Need lots of wood as winter is nov,dec,jan,feb,mar and apr and sometimes into may.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Hey Sunnyskies

Such a beautiful day here in Newfoundland had to share with you.

Out chopping wood getting ready for winter to hit. Need lots of wood as winter is nov,dec,jan,feb,mar and apr and sometimes into may.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Aloha GH!

Absolutely beautiful indeed! I suspect those clear skies make for some awfully cold nights. Keep warm my friend! I love all the pics you share! I hope you and the family have a absolutely wonderful Christmas!!

It’s a chilly (for us anyway) 54 degrees on this early am here in hawaii at a about 3000’ elevation. A five minute drive down hill and it’s in the upper 60’s lower 70’s. The evening sky looked beautiful the other day. That dead tree you in the picture is going to become fire wood for the smoke house. Just gotta have the time to top it first before I bring it down.

Small update on the tent. The replacement and last G14 seed I had popped but stalled out. The tap root looked weak and off colored.

At least I have one healthy looking G14 seedling to grow out. I ended up dropping a strawberry cheesecake auto I got as a freebie from Seedsman in soil. I’ve had good luck with Seedsman seeds and the cheese I grew from them is good stuff. Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations on this Aloha Monday!!
:passitleft: Wake and Bake!

A doobie and a view! Passing on the virtual doobie! Aloha friends!
:passitleft: :passitleft:

Looks like paradise to me...
I'm gonna watch you grow some stuff if that's ok,Sunny...
Hope you have a fantastic Christmas too!
I'll pass the doobie on- my gummy bears are starting to kick in,so I'll be plenty medicated (or faded,as my daughter would say...) within a few minutes !

Looks like paradise to me...
I'm gonna watch you grow some stuff if that's ok,Sunny...
Hope you have a fantastic Christmas too!
I'll pass the doobie on- my gummy bears are starting to kick in,so I'll be plenty medicated (or faded,as my daughter would say...) within a few minutes !

Aloha Carcass!

Its wonderful to have you along! Gummies sound fun!! Fade on!! Eventually I’d like to try @Preston9mm gummy recipe. I make a chocolate chip shortbread cookie that kicks butt when I have enough trim to make a proper butter. Maybe after this run I’ll have enough. Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibes from Hawaii!!

Hi Mr Skies :ciao: happy hee haw holidays to you and yours, good sir.

Here’s British bluesman Duffy Power putting some slow space into Jimmy Cliff’s rocksteady classic Johnny Too Bad. Has to be one of the finest harp solos anywhere too sounding like a playground taunt. Just because it’s art doesn’t mean it can’t be funny too..

That’s just for your musicological interest and enjoyment.

This is for xmas..
Sunnyskies, meet Melody Gardot. Melody, meet Sunnyskies.
Mme Gardot is Judy Garland’s granddaughter and quite something in her own ‘write’ ;)

Happy days
:yummy::peace:

Aloha DD and Pennywise! Mahalo for the kind words and positive vibes!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Precious time we get to spend with our loved ones.

Update on the plants! G14 auto from Fastbuds keeps humming along. She got her first feeding but kept the watering to the outside edges of the pot.

2ml carb load
2ml Orga roots
2ml silica
5ml calmag

The Strawberry Cheesecake auto from Seedsman is a little over a week behind her sister but that’s ok. She is only getting just water for now still she starts working on her next set of leaves/node.

My temps are still getting a bit high on a clear sunny day then dramatically dropping into the mid 60’s by early morning. I’m just gonna crank my exhaust up full speed and see how much difference occurs.

About to smoke this northern light doobie from my last grow and do a smoke report. Link is below if you would like to read it once I’m finished. I like to detail what I can while I can during the smoking so bare with me if it takes me a moment :laugh:

Sending you all positive thoughts and vibrations!

Aloha All!!

I hope everyone and families included are happy, healthy and blessed as we approach the new year! Plants are moving right along. I topped the G14 today and I’m impressed by the vigor and rate of growth of these autos..

The strawberry cheesecake seems to have a volunteer in the bottom right of the photo. Circumstances as they are I’m afraid of yanking the volunteer and disturbing the strawberry cheesecake seedling.

Anywhoo sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations! Gonna do a smoke report in my other thread for the Seedsman White OG. Getting my vape pen fired up

Aloha and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!

Wishing you all nothing but strength and blessings and good health on this new year!! Prosperous gardens full of meds!!

Plants are marching right along!! So vigorous and the Mars Hydro light is doing awesome so far @SmokeSara

About to roll up this Seedsman UK cheese nug for the eminent New Year!

Lots of love and positivity to you all from a little volcanic rock in the middle of the pacific!!!

:passitleft::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::passitleft:

Aloha Sunnyskies

Just enjoying a morning coffee in the sun and wanted to show you what you are missing out on.

Good morning happy growing

Holy Hightower who left the refrigerator door open! :laugh: Doesn’t look like a favorable day for a swim to this Hawaiian! Good morning and happy new year my Braddah from up up north land

Back
Top Bottom