Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Cornish pasties are my favorite British food! Even better when in Cornwall :).

Let me know if you want me to run the calculations on your oil!
Thanks Shed! That would be awesome actually. I am going to try myself - I got excel for my iPad partly with that spreadsheet in mind. If you do it, I can confirm I’m getting it right when I finally get it together:)

Money Bush - 2g (pre decarb’ dryvweight) and 2oz oil

CBD CC 8g (pre decarb’ dry weight) and 8oz oil

:Namaste:

Gooood evening Maam... LOL ...
Pre bud start pic 001.jpg

Money Bush THC 21% CBD 3%

CBD Critical Cure THC 5.5% CBD 8%

Meant to come back and edit the original post ... got lost in another thread.

I knew you would know what a Cornish pastie is! Personally I don’t like them ;) but my partner is very partial...

Thanks Shedster!:thanks:

You’re a prince Shed :)

That seems perfect to me for the money Bush too! Reports of the first night are good. I slept. The partner reports a good sleep too (hallelujah) - I’m yet to check for any ‘hangover effect’. That’s the ultimate test for a sleep med - that it helps you sleep is really important of course, but if it leaves you feeling crap and heavy the next day, then it’s no good. The partner was instructed to take a 1/4ml (not THC tolerant at all) so that equates to about 2mg THC - sounds good. I took double that :) and I feel pretty good this morn. Maybe a slight headache but that is a nearly everyday thing, so I can’t blame the oil. Early indications are promising :slide:

Nice! They must get some decent winter sun to be blooming now :)

@Night4wings20 Blew Hiller posted a stunning sunflower pic in the fotographer thread today - asking with some awesome pics either side from Cola Monster of bumble bees doing their thing. :love:

I’ll come back and link to it. ...

Good sleep is that exciting isn’t it!?

There’s been studies done on many with ME (my current diagnosis) that clearly show a lack of the ability to enter REM sleep - something to do with autonomic nervous system I think. This is the reason, it is thought, that a hallmark of the condition is ‘unrefreshing sleep’ - which basically means I wake up feeling just as crap and exhausted as I did before sleep. And if there’s any sense of ‘rested’ it fades pretty quick.

I do feel last night I might’ve got there. Still have the days with no sleep feeling, that’s usual - but maybe a bit brighter. I certainly didn’t wake up a gazillion times like often happens.
Partner definitely got a better sleep :thumb:

Good sleep is that exciting isn’t it!?

There’s been studies done on many with ME (my current diagnosis) that clearly show a lack of the ability to enter REM sleep - something to do with autonomic nervous system I think. This is the reason, it is thought, that a hallmark of the condition it ‘unrefreshing sleep’ - which basically means I wake up feeling just as crap and exhausted as I did before sleep. And if there’s any sense of ‘rested’ it fades pretty quick.

I do feel last night I might’ve got there. Still have the days with no sleep feeling, that’s usual - but maybe a bit brighter. I certainly didn’t wake up a gazillion times like often happens.
Partner definitely got a better sleep :thumb:
Good for the partner, better for you! I hope this strength continues to work.

Back
Top Bottom