Another Year, Another Grow: Zkittlez Auto From FastBuds!

So I chopped Mary Thursday.. she's been trimmed and now is drying.. some pics below! I decided to do a wet trim to try and preserve the terpenes since she's very stemy/leafy flower.. Got a very small harvest from her but it was to be expected with the weather towards the end of the grow.. looks like she came down in time too one flower was just starting to form mold and also the weather is now starting to go to the minuses over-night. Looks like that's it for this year guys.. ill be back again to share a little on the finished product. 'MARY KUSH'mas every one lol...

She's due for the cure!! Took a pic of the best nugget out of the grow lol.. nice bit of purple going through it, definitely looks like a pretty flower but what's she gonna be like? Anyways she's only been drying for 7 days but the stems are snapping an I feel she is dry enough to move on to the cure.. probably because it was so loose and airy that it dried so quick.. gonna give her at least 2 weeks in the jar and we will see what she is like then.. peace :peace:

Back
Top Bottom