Another Year, Another Grow: Zkittlez Auto From FastBuds!

I knew I was forgetting about something the other day.. 'Zkittlez #3' didn't make it either, although she was actually still growing (extremely slow) I decided to pull her from the ground with 'Kush#2' because she was 3 weeks into flower and still only 5 nodes in height she probably was only going to give a fraction of a gram come harvest time.

Internet went down on Friday guys..
Kush #1 is now in early flower she's receiving 5ml bio-grow and 2ml AHH: Bloom with 2l water (pH 6.9-7.1)

Kush #4 still hasn't shown any sex and she's looking a bit rough too but I think its because of the stress she took when she got topped.. i'm starting to think that this one is gonna be a male but at least we got 2 out of the 3 that survived! Again same feeds for this one keeping pH between 6.9 and 7.1

Kush #5 is slowly coming on she's transitioning into flower now too only a couple of days behind Kush #1.. again same feeds for this one

Thinking about it now I probably should have kept the Zkittlez and maybe I could've moved her somewhere else with the male kush on their own.. the harvest on the zkittlez would have been tiny but it would have been cool to get some zkittlez x kush seeds for next years grow.

Anybody know how that would play out? since one is an auto and the other is a regular.. breeding is not something that i've done a lot of looking into but there's always room to learn something new. Once I get the growing part to work in my favour a bit more then that's something I would like to move onto next.

Anybody know how that would play out? since one is an auto and the other is a regular.. breeding is not something that i've done a lot of looking into but there's always room to learn something new.
See if you can hit Pennywise up when you're ready for more info. He'll have the answers you seek. I have no xp with cloning or breeding and can't put my two cents worth in.

See if you can hit Pennywise up when you're ready for more info. He'll have the answers you seek. I have no xp with cloning or breeding and can't put my two cents worth in.
Won't be for a while yet but Pennywise will be the first person I go to for advice, Thank you MrSauga.. I have tried to clone before but that was a complete disaster and I haven't tried it since then :laugh:

Can't get my pics to upload so i'll try again later tonight.. not much happened over the last week though, Kush#1 and Kush#5 are both in early flower. I still can't tell whether or not Kush#4 is male or female but i'm nearly certain i'll have a male on my hands.

All 3 got 5ml bio-grow and 2.5ml AHH:2 Bloom each today with 2l water (pH levels ranging from 7.0 - 7.1). I'm gonna bump up the bloom feeds over the next week and try get them to 3.5ml or even 4ml if they can handle it which I think they will.

The last 3 days we've been gifted with summer-like weather too so that's really after helping them all out a bit.

I have tried to clone before but that was a complete disaster and I haven't tried it since then :laugh:
If and when you decide let me know and we'll set you up with one of the best cloning methods out there. A simlpe tutorial to follow with great results.

Sorry for the delay i've been having some problems with the pics lately but I got them in the end..

So Kush#1 is doing her thing not paying any attention to the cold and wet weather we've been getting.. she's on her way to mid flower so this is where things will start to get a bit exciting for her

Kush#5 is doing alright.. I cut the main fan leaves from her because they were starting to rot away over been too close to the ground.. don't know how that is gonna affect her in the long run I don't wanna be stressing her too much now that she's in flower but she seems to still be pushing out growth like its nothing.. these kush's are tough ones i'l give them that..

Might give them names now that there the only two left standing lol.. Im starting to think maybe this was some type of berry kush or bubblegum or something.. theres a really nice smell coming from her but its not that earthy kush smell its so sweet

Kush #1 is making some progress.. looks like we're gonna have some purple in the flowers because of the cold temps.

Kush #5 isn't looking as pretty.. she definitely stunted a bit because of removing the fan leaves but she's making some progress now again, the weather ain't helping her out either and she isn't getting as much air around her over being so close to the ground.. now i'm staring to think I should have left her alone lol..

Still can't think of any names for them yet so if you guys think of any let me know :meditate:

Not much happening.. some slow progress from both these girls, lots of cold nights and heavy rain they're getting, still standing proud though!!

Both are getting 5ml biogrow with 7ml AHH:2 Bloom mixed with 1.5l of water.. not mixing the feeds with too much water because the ground is soaked from all the rain.. for me it's just a constant battle of replacing nutes everytime the rain washes them out.

On the plus side Kush#1 is starting to look real pretty with all the purple starting to show up and she smells really good too..

Since I can't think of any good names for these gals i'm just going to keep it classy.. from here on Kush#1 will be known as Mary and Kush#5 will be called Jane lol..

Mary is coming close to the finish line, there's about another 5-6 weeks left in her, gonna be some really leafy flower i'd say because of these wet and cold temps. The purple is really starting to dominate the plant now, she's smelling really nice.

I removed her lower fan leaves yesterday as they were basically dead (rain keeps washing out my feeds!!) other than that she seems to be doing just fine. She's now in late flower, feeds for her are 4ml Biogrow, 8ml Ahh:2 Bloom with 1.5l water (pH 6.9)

As for Jane, she finally looks as though she's recovered from all the stress and she is now making some nice progress. Still ain't looking as pretty as Mary is but she's making progress none the less. This one is now in mid flower and she's getting the same feeds as the first.

There's a pic on my instagram of the Zkittlez after the cure so i'l have a look for that and post it up later. She didn't turn out too bad at all, got some nice flower off that plant.. smooth to smoke and the smell was just unbelievable. Probably one of the best harvests I got so far in terms of quality, the high wasn't as strong as I would have liked it to be but it definitely wasn't bad smoke. Once I get the quality of the flower right then I just have to work on increasing the size of my harvest.

Anyway i'll be back later with that pic so you guys can see the finished product. :peace:

Mary is now completely purple, i'm surprised to see any green in it at this stage lol.. She's getting 10ml AHH:2 bloom with 2l water (pH 7.1)

Think i'm gonna start flushing this one next week she looks like shes about finished now.. there's no more white pistils but its hard to tell with the weather if she's ready or not, i'm not entirely sure if shes finished or if she just looks the way she does because of her poor environment.. there's a lot of leaf and not much bud but I don't want to leave her go too long either.

Forgetting about the flower though, what an absolute sight this plant is.. I could stare at her all day if it wasn't so cold out there lol..

Jane seems to be just barley growing.. i'm thinking of discontinuing her because it's only going to get colder and wetter here and Mary as I said is mostly leaves and no flower (because of the weather) so I don't think its worth the time or the feeds but i'll keep her going until the purple gal comes down to see if she makes any bit of progress.

And some pics of the Zkittlez as promised.. not bad bud at all!

So as I was just saying to MrSauga, i've pulled Jane up during the week. She wasn't going anywhere and the weather is starting to get worse here already. So looks like it's just Mary who survived she was the real magnificent of the seven lol..

I started flushing her on Wednesday and the rain is really helping with that too the ground is soaked.. theres puddles starting to form around the base of the stalk every now and again so I just want to get her out of there before things start to get messy out in the garden.. I've removed all the fan leaves today and I plan on harvesting this girl Wednesday or Thursday. I would rather have at least 2 weeks of flush but as I said its starting to get messy out there and the bad weather is setting in so I just want to get her out of there.. and if i'm honest I think she might have been ready to come down earlier I just misjudged it because it was so leafy looking and almost no flower I convinced myself she needed longer to form some bud lol.. Might not be a bad thing though if I got some more seeds in it for next years summer!

Back
Top Bottom