Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

re: Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

We keep trying to be technologically savvy though, don't we? :laughtwo::green_heart:

We keep trying to be technologically savvy though, don't we? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Yeah lol I try, but I'm really just faking my way through it. I won't even buy a car or truck newer than 1995 to avoid dealing with the new OBDII Emissions crap :D

All I really need is a phone that takes pics, texts, and makes calls. And I have a zillion other features I don't know about, or can't use. Technology. lol

And I made a thread here in the coco section: Possible coco PH runoff problem And from what lushgreen said there, and from the information I could find in searching, it appears that an increasing runoff PH in coco is no reason to panic.

Sooo with that being said, it appears my grow is still on the right track. And I've been seeing trichomes for a few days now as well, I'll try to get a picture of them next time I do a picture update, which will probably be tomorrow, since I've mentioned it :)

And today is also day 25 of Flower :)

Ok, as promised. Pictures :)

No serious problems to report, no minor problems noticed that I didn't already know about.
You might be able to see the beginning of a Calcium deficiency in some pictures, and a few leaves are showing signs of too much N. Otherwise, we're in good shape.

Day 26 of Flower.

Picture taken above my LED: (CFLs are not on, just haven't removed them, since I'll be using them to germinate the next seed)
IMG_20150303_181917_386.jpg

Just above Strawberry Blue:
IMG_20150303_181932_134.jpg

Side picture: (My canopy didn't come out as level as I would have liked, but I have 5 pretty even tops, and then the lower canopy is all pretty level with itself)
IMG_20150303_181943_067.jpg

And a couple bud shots, as the trichomes start to cover the leaves:
IMG_20150303_182035_954.jpg
IMG_20150303_182009_250.jpg

Well those are looking pretty fine. Well Done Sir.

Well done indeed.

I was just thinking the other day, and it's been a little over a year since I started my first grow, and also since I joined up here at 420 Magazine, and I realized, this is the first time I have had a constant supply of quality Cannabis, without having to find someone who had some, randomly buying unknown herb from a stranger..

So I immediately had an idea for a meme, when I saw one with Gene Wilder from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory..

So here it is for you all to hopefully enjoy :)

59878204.jpg

Priceless Antics! :laughtwo:

It's my main goal in growing. I want him to have an inventory to choose from - a menu, if you will. What an excellent thing you've done for your body and your budget. Freedom - ain't it sweet? :laughtwo:

Priceless Antics! :laughtwo:

It's my main goal in growing. I want him to have an inventory to choose from - a menu, if you will. What an excellent thing you've done for your body and your budget. Freedom - ain't it sweet? :laughtwo:

The way you grow, you'll have a great selection for yourself and Dale in no time at all. Variety is always, always great, but I'm just starting out now, so I only have 2 strains available to enjoy. But I highly recommend having a Sativa and Indica on hand as much as you can, even if you only have 2 strains available.

And since it can't kill us, it's going to be great to have a nice menu to choose from to experiment which strains work best for which ailments. I've been having a great time testing it out on treating various ailments that pop up in life.

:Namaste:

I only have the two I just harvested and I've been fascinated by the different high each one brings. The Bomb is more of a practical "let's pay attention to the here and now" and Buddha is a playful, joyful, spiritual experience that always has me going within to resolve some buried issue. Buddha feels like it was made to perfectly compliment me at this time in my life. Interesting.

I only have the two I just harvested and I've been fascinated by the different high each one brings. The Bomb is more of a practical "let's pay attention to the here and now" and Buddha is a playful, joyful, spiritual experience that always has me going within to resolve some buried issue. Buddha feels like it was made to perfectly compliment me at this time in my life. Interesting.

Hey I was going to say that.

Couldn't agree more.

very nice rebound antics

keep an eye on the yellow line in the center of the leaves,try not to let it stretch longer,its a mg deficiency.It could have been caused by the ph troubles

very nice rebound antics

keep an eye on the yellow line in the center of the leaves,try not to let it stretch longer,its a mg deficiency.It could have been caused by the ph troubles

I seriously hope not... the bottle calls for 1tsp-2tsp /gallon. I've been giving 3/4 TBSP /gallon to stay ahead of Calcium deficiencies which slooooowwwwwwwly appear as tiny, tiny golden brown dots if I give her any less than that.

Day 29 Flower

No bad news to report.
I did a little LST to the few branches at the main top to even out the canopy, and lowered the light to a height of 14" from the highest tops of the plant. After 24 hours at this height, no problems or deficiencies to report.

No recent defol, and I don't think I'll need to defoliate again. The inner canopy is a little crowded, but its been pretty easy just tucking the leaves to expose the bud sites. Stretch appears to be completely finished, and I'm just watching the buds grow now, hoping to beat my last yield of 3 ounces from 2 plants.

IMG_20150306_093600_622.jpg

IMG_20150306_093616_502.jpg

That would be so freakin' cool Antics! Go for it. You should be able to hold her off that long, if she's close. We'll all have to celebrate with our own stashes while you harvest. A true 420 celebration. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I don't think I ever told you how much your encouragement when I started my journal meant to me. When Dale had to have open heart I almost closed the journal. You deserve some of the credit for what that journal became. All the way through it I kept pushing myself to keep it interesting and worthy of your faith in me.

Thank you for helping me to be who I was meant to be. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom