Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

I use KoolBloom all through flower, theres no question that it works.

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

I use KoolBloom all through flower, theres no question that it works.

That's good enuff for me dog!! Anyone know about the other one? Sounds pretty legit!
420-magazine-mobile1661444268.jpg

That's good enuff for me dog!! Anyone know about the other one? Sounds pretty legit!
420-magazine-mobile1661444268.jpg

KoolBloom is great stuff. It's a 2 parter. KoolBloom Liquid all through flower. And then add the Dry KoolBloom(ripening formula)powder in the last 2 weeks only leading up to flush. The powder is the shot in the arm. They'll heavy up nice.

We don't mind getting a little close in here Mike, I'm sure you can squeeze right on in. I'll have to invest in some kind of bulking nutes on my next grow. My girls look good, but I feel the buds could be bigger

Thanks for having me. The dry KoolBloom is less than $30, and will last for ever. Seriously. Many many harvests. It's well worth the investment for that final swell!! You'll see them fatten up like a juice monkey at the gym!!.

Hey arch m using that stinky shit also!! Lol!! Its some goid stuff. I have a couple things in there lineup. Try there fruit and veg enhancer its good stuff also but i havent used there foliar stuff yet. Plus C is the bomb!!
Hey check out mr. A thread he jus did a cob build out id his led that some diodes went out on. It is his current thread. Also BF has been doing some threads also on it. Fanleaf also did it to a ufo led. Hope i can help!

KoolBloom is great stuff. It's a 2 parter. KoolBloom Liquid all through flower. And then add the Dry KoolBloom(ripening formula)powder in the last 2 weeks only leading up to flush. The powder is the shot in the arm. They'll heavy up nice.

The "recommended use" on the bottle/bag is NOT for marijuana, it's for fruits & veggies. And adding nitrogen (N) late in flower actually reduces final flower size, guys.
(Remember, GenHydro has been squeamish about marijuana forever, and really don't acknowledge their products being used to grow it. Nor have they ever released formulaic charts that are mj-specific.)
And... Actually, the liquid is the "shot in the arm" for ripening, & the powder is the powder is better throughout.
And watch your EC/PPMs carefully. .

This is the answer: In a 9 week flower cycle: Use powdered KB weeks 1-4 (when they're in pre-flower N is a good thing.)
Then in week 5-7.5 use the Liquid KB, (0-10-10) until flush.
I guarantee you'll get better results.

The "recommended use" on the bottle/bag is NOT for marijuana, it's for fruits & veggies. And adding nitrogen (N) late in flower actually reduces final flower size, guys.
(Remember, GenHydro has been squeamish about marijuana forever, and really don't acknowledge their products being used to grow it. Nor have they ever released formulaic charts that are mj-specific.)
And... Actually, the liquid is the "shot in the arm" for ripening, & the powder is the powder is better throughout.

This is the answer: In a 9 week flower cycle: Use powdered KB weeks 1-4 (when they're in pre-flower N is a good thing.)

Hmm. Never heard it run like that before. I was taught it was a serious K boost, and that the plant couldn't handle it for that-extended period of time. That's why it only goes in, as an addition, in the last two weeks. At 2-45-28, I'm not sure N is a factor. I also find that most companies are not MJ specific. Never have been until recently, and yet we've been growing good herb forever. And now, half of these throw the word on the bottle,in anticipation of people buying up their products. It's like if they throw that word on there, they can get an extra $10 a bottle from us.
May wanna check around before making a decision.

Oh ya. Sub'd. Got room for one more in here Archie?

Oh for sure, welcome Mike! Thanks for the heads up on the powder. I didn't know you could do both.

Thanks for that Skunk! My last grow I just stuck to my base nutes with no extras in flower. This'll be the first time I try to really promote larger flowers through nutes and I can use all the help I can get. Don't want to eff this up haha!

Oh ya. Sub'd. Got room for one more in here Archie?

Hey Mike we were talking about KoolBloom, can you tell me what dosing you suggest for flower. I'm gonna do the powder as well I think.

I'm currently running the following:
Advanced Nutrients base MGB 2ml/ltr each
Hydroguard 2ml/gallon
Calmag 2ml/gallon
Z7 enzyme 1/2ml/ltr
1 scoop great white per res

I'm sitting at about 0.8 EC with RO water

Should I just follow the label or is that too much?

Hey Mike we were talking about KoolBloom, can you tell me what dosing you suggest for flower. I'm gonna do the powder as well I think.

I'm currently running the following:
Advanced Nutrients base MGB 2ml/ltr each
Hydroguard 2ml/gallon
Calmag 2ml/gallon
Z7 enzyme 1/2ml/ltr
1 scoop great white per res

I'm sitting at about 0.8 EC with RO water

Should I just follow the label or is that too much?

Is it a 9wk strain?

I don't know much about your nutes, but with my GH regiment I was going
bloom wk 1-6 - liquid - 2.5ml/gal
7-8 - liquid - 5ml/gal
- powder - 1/2tsp/gal
9+ - flush
Only ever use the powder in the last 2wks before flush is what I've always been taught. My results were definitely solid.

Okay, yea my breeder says 8 weeks so just reduce schedule by 1 week?

Yep. Powder in weeks 6&7 with 5ml liquid. If your ppm is high, you could probably lose the CalMag by this point too.

Thanks, I'll pick up the powder soon. .

Back
Top Bottom