Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

You need to join us at scissors anonymous.

If that's a real thing, I'm there!

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

Day 54 - She is nearly 24"x20" and not slowing down. I supercropped a couple branches that were getting out of control. They were already standing back up a couple hours later.
420-magazine-mobile1198566406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2041913375.jpg

I need to look into that mini cooler. I have an old one in the garage from a 12v cooler for beer. I have been thinking of re-purposing. I done some playing around with it and air movement is key. If say a 4" air duct from a cool environment was plumed to the top of the fan I think they will really work better. Time will tell when I get to screwing with it more.

Day - 56
I don't know man, this thing might be a photoperiod plant. What say y'all?
420-magazine-mobile808427669.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1876653373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121018490.jpg

Took the "plunge" hehe
420-magazine-mobile1979194081.jpg

Lol nice what strain is HBSS?

You would make me spell it hahah!
It's Hubbabubbasmellascope!!

Well I'm going to switch the light to 12/12 I think. Part of me is worried I don't have room for this thing if it stretches much more. The other part is worried I'm not going to have the light spread for it if I keep taking in horizontal.

The other option is to take some clones and try to transplant it outdoors to flower. I would have to get it into some soil. Probably need a 10gallon container to get the roots comfy.

What do you guys think?

I think your going to run out of room inside. Need a way to get more height, move that light up.

I would definitely be flipping that thing like a bird!

Lol thanks guys. I think it would be fruitful!!

Well guys it killed me to do it but I got home from vacation last night and discovered my plant had about a 1/4inch of water in the res. I could have remixed and filled the res but I'm already running out of room. Long story short. She got stuffed,and I mean stuffed, into a 3gallon smart pot and put outside.

I hope she lives, but I need to have one box that runs 18/6. That's the only way I get a perpetual started at this point in time.

Thanks for watching guys and sorry to disappoint .. We'll be back soon with better genetics and hopefully some tweaking if things here and there.

Thanks guys! Yea I'll throw a photo up of her and then shut the thread down. If she makes it, I'll be sure to let everyone know in my next thread I start. I'll be sure to post a link in this thread to my next one. I think I'll just make a little summary post up until this point and then close it down.

Back
Top Bottom