Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

I'm hoping to get dialed in with this grow and then I can get busy with these new beans. I'm gonna have to grow at least two though haha. I can't pick just one

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

Hard to grow 1 strain at a time. Lol

Amen. Especially when I just discovered how much better homegrown smells,tastes, and medicates so much better than stuff I've had. Super Lemon Haze actually tastes and smells like lemons. It didn't when I got it from a dispensary around here. Same one I bought the seeds from. Grew it myself and it tasted and smells like lemon heads. Point is, there could be a lot of new smells and tastes in my future. ..

For sure, my Starkiller tastes like lemon head candy and it just lingers forever.

That's awesome. Makes you wonder how these smells ever came to be. I mean the bubblegum flavors,for example. How? I bet google knows....

Bubble was developed in indiana decades ago, ive never seen the genetics posted anywhere but im guessing afghan x by a sativa of some sort.

Day 50 - I don't have a photo for you guys. What I have is a question for you. Hopes sisters have been in flower for like 3weeks now. How much longer do I give this plant to flower? I know sometimes hydro can make autos go longer. I also know this could be a photo plant. She is showing signs of flower, but we're moving slow.

If you're 3 weeks from first pistils showing you've still got a ways to go.

If you're 3 weeks from first pistils showing you've still got a ways to go.

Oh okay. Last time around it seemed to happen without me noticing until it was almost time to bloom. I think I need more patience.

Day 51 - She is so bushy haha!
420-magazine-mobile1997683013.jpg

She's ready for a res change and she drank a lot this week. All good signs I think.

Do you have the table for hydro? how to watch ppm, ph and water lvls. It'll tell you exactly what your plant is doing health wise.

Do you have the table for hydro? how to watch ppm, ph and water lvls. It'll tell you exactly what your plant is doing health wise.

Is this the one?
420-magazine-mobile924719819.jpg

Looks like I need to lower EC. I knew it was getting a little too dark green.

Yep thats the one, thats my hydro grow bible

And now it shall become mine .

Thought I might slide in here. That lady looks good. Going to be a shrub.

Welcome man,have a seat! Not sure how far you looked back, but she's been defoliated twice already. I got an itchy scissor finger, I'm working on it! .

Back
Top Bottom