Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

If you can just get the 4 oz. bottle go for it. The powder lasts forever. I think your choice is 4oz. or 2.2 kg.

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

If you can just get the 4 oz. bottle go for it. The powder lasts forever. I think your choice is 4oz. or 2.2 kg.

Ok cool, thanks guys

Day - 44

Well, this post is a conclusion post continued for those that followed my last grow. I'll get into Hope in a sec.

Blueberry Puffin lived a weird life, but alas I decided to chop her down. She had some sticky sugar leaves and she had that blueberry smell. I already dried her and she is in a jar. The yield was sad. I didn't measure it. I smoked her and she was ok. I hope a cure will bring out more of her blueberry flavor. I made cannaoil from her airy buds and leaves. The oil smelled kinda charred after I was done. Hopefully I didn't get it too hot in my slow cooker. I made brownies but they didn't really harden. I'll have to eat em with a spoon haha!

Alright now for the star of the show and stay tuned for some super exciting developments!!

420-magazine-mobile564973184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1272018514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2049628968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1259594044.jpg

That last pic shows some of the leaf spotting I'm still seeing. It doesn't appear to be a major concern, I know Toasted assured me, I'd still like to diagnose it if possible.

I am in the process of planning an upgrade or two to my box. The first will be to increase headspace and the size of light I can use. Basically I'm just going to build a box on top of this one and remove the current top. Just a solid front for the extension, no need to get inside there.

I'm also looking to add a portable ac unit with a diverted that would send all air into the box. I have a feeling the heat could have been a factor in the revegging of blueberry Puffin and it may be causing issues with Hope. She is day 44 after all. Where are the flowers? She looks nice though I think and I'm happy with her LST

One last thing guys. I forgot the news about what's next for me. I am expecting a package from Mephisto Genetics in about three days. That package should contain at least:
(3) Northern Cheese Haze
(3) Tyrone Special
(1) Toof Decay
(1) Deep Blue C

I'm not sure what the freebies are this month but I did spend enough for ten freebies. I think they throw in extras for the ones you ordered as well so all in all I could be very set for a while. I am really enjoying the AutoFlower sand I can wait to see what might be possible.

Enough of that, back to this grow.
Last thing to mention that I left out earlier. Hope had a res change today. It was a couple days overdue.
She got:
AN GMB Ph perfect 2ml/l each
Calmag 5ml/gal
KoolBloom 2.5ml/gal
Z7 0.5ml/gal
Super C aka the stinkiest shit on earth 3oz./res

Box temps 91
Water temp 70
EC 1.9. Little high....

Have a great night!

Day 46 - She's looking good for now, loving that res change! No more defoliation from here on out. Well at least until deep into flower.
I hope my LST efforts and defoliation hadn't slowed her too much.
420-magazine-mobile1943436625.jpg

She'll be fine, looks like shes ready to do some stretching

Indeed, she stood up a couple inches between yesterday and today. I also moved the light closer. I'm around 18" right now. That's less than the manufacturer recommends I believe but I gotta push the envelope a little. I'm ready to grow a bigger plant than previously.

Bigger the plant bigger the yield

Yea, that's why I must put my upgrade into action soon, I need the space and I need the lighting. I'm either going perfect sun or autocobs. If I go autocobs I can probably use them to supplement the mars II. If I do the extension to the top of the box, I could go HPS possibly or I would need extra room for perfect sun.
Seems like, I need the extra space no matter what.

Should be receiving Mephisto package today ..

That cheese looks interesting

Dude, got the box today! I know I'm not telling you anything new Penny, but Mephisto was very generous. I received the sweet stickers and they essentially doubled my order maybe tripled it. I'm going to have a helluva time trying to pick my first one(s).

Behold

420-magazine-mobile587947390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile545108040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile181689121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2019309980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile767668377.jpg

Ive always wanted to try a couple of their strains just never got to it yet, everyone that runs their gear love it.

Ive always wanted to try a couple of their strains just never got to it yet, everyone that runs their gear love it.

I re-read my post and realized I didn't explain myself about how the freebies worked to those that may be curious. For the packs with 1 seed, they match you a seed. The packs that say 3 seeds, they add two more. On top of all that, they give you freebies as a reward for spending certain amounts. I got 10 Hubbabubbasmellascopes lol. From here on, it shall be HBSS in this context lol.

I'll be honest I wanted to grow some cheese. I started looking and that Northern Cheese Haze has an amazing backstory on their website. I read it, and had to try my hand at it. Unfortunately I browsed a little too long and now I've got more beans than I really needed. Not a bad problem to have. .

Cant wait to watch how it goes for ya.

Well, I might try a few outside, but I want to do this one right in my official cabinet grow. I got the plant to expand the available grow height and I think I know what I want to do as far as lighting goes. I am also hunting for a good deal on a portable ac unit. Won't be long and air conditioning won't be an issue for me. Might be the perfect time to see some sweet purples if I get an ac .

It just might help with color, ill wait a bit once my current grow is finished then build my recirc setup and add some more lights. Ill start my perpetual grow once everything is working the way i want it.

It just might help with color, ill wait a bit once my current grow is finished then build my recirc setup and add some more lights. Ill start my perpetual grow once everything is working the way i want it.

I hear ya!

Back
Top Bottom