Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

420-magazine-mobile522137927.jpg

Good morning .

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

420-magazine-mobile132178752.jpg

Anyone have knowledge on what this could be? It's on the lower growth but just barely.

Not sure but i wouldnt worry she looks great.. just watch closely to see if it gets worse.

Not worried, but I do see it happen on a couple of my grows now and it just got the old brain curious.

Thanks for keeping an eye on me Toast!

Well, moved Hope into her new home. Gonna be good .

Nice and tidy Archi. Looks good in there.

Thanks, I want to clean up some cables and find a more permanent home for air pumps,etc. But Hope looks at home in there!

Seriously thinking about that COB upgrade I've been reading about.

Seriously thinking about that COB upgrade I've been reading about.

Yes sir, cobs is where I'm heading without a doubt.

Mmmm cobs... How's the ice probe working for you? Looking like you got everything dialed in pretty good

Iceprobe is working quite well in conjunction with the insulation on the res. Temps haven't been over 73 or so.

Matter of fact, I saw a pretty cool idea for a diy thermoelectric cooling system on a different site. Might be worth trying a it only cost the guy 20-30 bucks to build it. Of course it depend on how valuable your time is.

I just need to find the right power supply!!! I'm a huge tech noob

Hell yea man! I'd love to see what you have in mind .

Day 37 - It's been hot but the water temp remains in the lower 70's. I keep strapping her down but she gets right back up. I'm gonna take some more leaves tomorrow I think.
420-magazine-mobile1378163467.jpg

Lookin mighty healthy in there Archi. She lifted her skirt for ya...the dirty girl...lol.

Lookin mighty healthy in there Archi. She lifted her skirt for ya...the dirty girl...lol.

These girls these days....no self respect lol.
I picked up some KoolBloom today and some stuff called super C ( beneficial bacterias supposedly better than hydroguard).

It's bloom time guys, let's go!!!

Back
Top Bottom