Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

Hey Archi, heres an email i recieved from AN regarding their PH Perfect nutes. There's also a # you can call for customer support if you have any questions about their products.

The pH Perfect base nutrient has some specific ingredients( chelates, surfactants, amino acids as well as buffers) that increase the pH spectrum to continue the plants ability to absorb nutrients between 4.0 and 8.0 pH without the concern of having to re-adjust the pH so many times, like you would have to with a simple salt formula. You should use a water supply Tap water )providing the ppm value is no more than 150 ppm otherwise you may want to consider using RO water ( which normally has a 0 ppm level.) As far as adjusting pH it is not necessary, the additives will do the work for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Growers Support line at 800-640-9605 as we will be happy to help in any way possible.

Regards

Growers Support

I appreciate that Penny I think that answers everything I need to hear. I am using RO now and I'm not looking back.

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

This looks exactly like the journal i need to learn some more about Hydroponic growing. I will grab a chair and just watch :)

Crocodoc, as I was replying to Penny about the nutes I have been using I realized this info could really help you or anyone who is considering hydro in dwc.
Advanced Nutrients has been awesome so far. I love the near hands off approach as far as the ph goes. I have been following the regimen that Penny's email correspondence suggests above. I have not put any ph up or down.
I am only running 1ml/l and although I have debated going higher, I'm going to remain patient and see how she does with this low a feeding.

Well, I hope that helps someone out there. For me, I need as few variables as possible.

Crocodoc, as I was replying to Penny about the nutes I have been using I realized this info could really help you or anyone who is considering hydro in dwc.
Advanced Nutrients has been awesome so far. I love the near hands off approach as far as the ph goes. I have been following the regimen that Penny's email correspondence suggests above. I have not put any ph up or down.
I am only running 1ml/l and although I have debated going higher, I'm going to remain patient and see how she does with this low a feeding.

Well, I hope that helps someone out there. For me, I need as few variables as possible.
Yeah i searched for them on pw advice in another thread. You cant purchase them here Not even online. Thats why i bought hesi hydro nutes.

Yeah i searched for them on pw advice in another thread. You cant purchase them here Not even online. Thats why i bought hesi hydro nutes.

Ahh okay, too bad. I'm glad you found something you like though. I'm looking for for bubbles in my tank. Thinking about upgrading my pump and stones into something more elegant. Any suggestions? The GH dual diaphragm pump looks nice. Not sure if it's worth the scratch. Been looking at bubble mac air stones, kinda pricey but getting good reviews on amazon.

Ahh okay, too bad. I'm glad you found something you like though. I'm looking for for bubbles in my tank. Thinking about upgrading my pump and stones into something more elegant. Any suggestions? The GH dual diaphragm pump looks nice. Not sure if it's worth the scratch. Been looking at bubble mac air stones, kinda pricey but getting good reviews on amazon.

They do not offer something that extends the pH range your Ladys are capable of using. But at least, They had a buildin pH stabilizer that works very well. There is a hydro store, not to close, but in reach. Maybe he would be able to order some. Because i only hear good things about AN, i definitly want to try them out in the future.

I use nothing but bubblemac stones. I have a bunch. They last forever and clean easily.

I use nothing but bubblemac stones. I have a bunch. They last forever and clean easily.

Nice any particular one you'd recommend? They have some cool products like that gian bubble ring for like almost 100 bucks. It looks the part, that's for sure!

I Just got to my local Home Depot and bought the stuff there, lol. Was all pretty Budget stuff. 300l/h air Pump 20€, 4x air Stone 6 cm ball 1,65€ each. I bought two of the air Pumps to make Sure i have a replacement of one of this cheap Ass Things gets broken.

I Just got to my local Home Depot and bought the stuff there, lol. Was all pretty Budget stuff. 300l/h air Pump 20€, 4x air Stone 6 cm ball 1,65€ each. I bought two of the air Pumps to make Sure i have a replacement of one of this cheap Ass Things gets broken.

Weird I never noticed if my Home Depot has air stones and stuff.

It dont know of Home Depot ist the right Name. What i mean ist a Store where you can buy all the stuff to build Houses. The usually have a big gardening and aquaristic Department in here

Nice any particular one you'd recommend? They have some cool products like that gian bubble ring for like almost 100 bucks. It looks the part, that's for sure!
I use 2 that are like 2in long and 2 3in ones in a 5 gallon bucket and there are bubbles aplenty. I think i paid maybe $40 total. I also use a small one in my bubble cloner. Kinda pricey, like you said but worth the $ imo. I used a bunch of other stones and these are the best.

I use 2 that are like 2in long and 2 3in ones in a 5 gallon bucket and there are bubbles aplenty. I think i paid maybe $40 total. I also use a small one in my bubble cloner. Kinda pricey, like you said but worth the $ imo. I used a bunch of other stones and these are the best.

Thanks man, your endorsement means a lot!

Day 28 - Mid to upper 90's this week and maybe in the 100's this weekend. Although my temps max at 98 in my garage, she is thriving. Hard to tell if she could do better under more controlled environment but I may never know. I continue to look at my grows as an outdoor grow with artificial light.

Water temps maxed at 74F despite my ambient temps. Being a desert climate she is subjected to temp swings but seems not care. The iceprobe is putting in work. I've found that if I put my 1/2 gallon milk jugs with frozen water in the morning, it keeps it lower than 74 all day. The insulation is the real hero here.
Enough rambling, ate a tsp of AVB this morning for breakfast lol. Here she is, how she look?
420-magazine-mobile980345998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1244078746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1711144946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1899335442.jpg

By the way, Hopes sisters already showed their lady parts this morning. They taught me a good lesson, though. Autos don't take to transplants very well. They are pretty stunted but I'll love em no matter what! I'll post some pics if it's of any interest.

Indeed .. I'm gonna get some pics up after lights on for my big girls. Do some shots of all my grows.

Yea your right man here's a couple photos for everyone.
These two are those Northern Lights autos that were started at the same time as Hope. I stunted the shit out of them when I transplanted them. They also didn't harden off quite well enough and suffered some heat stress. I'm still hoping to get a couple nugs from them though. It's important to note that they both have shown their lady parts. I'm expecting to see Hope's any day.

420-magazine-mobile665509617.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593180326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140057160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1477656068.jpg

Here are the two photo SLH that survived a couple weeks in my dwc before the NL's were started.

Thought this one was male decided to try extreme shaping on this one for fun. Might end up being female.
420-magazine-mobile1596987758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1970632559.jpg

This one has very long fingers, I like that in a lady lol. By the way I think they were exhausted from the sun in these pics. Not their best look. They are all fairly happy. Couple insect bite marks here and there but all my plants seem to get nibbled on here and there.
420-magazine-mobile5201451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile295258887.jpg

Have a great night everyone!

P.s. Here's Hope's roots. They're about 4 foot long.
420-magazine-mobile2019678632.jpg

Heaps of roots ..... golden hair

Yea I'm shocked man, there are days when I check on her and it seems no progress is made and then you check her roots and your like damn!!!! Haha. I'm loving DWC and Northern Lights!

Back
Top Bottom