Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

I remember Waldorf's name consistently, but will admit I always have to google Statler, all that comes to mind was Stiffler and I know going in that isn't right.

In actuality, the extent of our fights are usually along the lines of:

"Should we smoke Rev or Northern Lights first?"

"Yes"

Those are my kinds of arguments. In fact the only kind I care to have from now on.
:hookah:
Bob ;)

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Im just gonna :drool: a lil bit over here. Love poppin in to this garden. Beautiful job rtk. :thumb:

Thanks for poppin' in Stihl. Really quite happy with how this grow is going so far. :high-five:

Haha DaQST now that's funny. Figure since you name all of your ladies the BTK killer fit.

I think my criminology is more angel of mercy than mission orientated organized thrill killer. :)

I will be keeping a eye on this oneee

Glad to hear it slayer, welcome!

Look at DD trying to show off that purple! And NEM trying to steal my eyes away from CR. I don't if your are family with Madea played by Tyler Perry, but she would say "Dat is Breautiful!"

LOL, Jaybiz has watched way more Madea than I, I'm more a Jay and Silent Bob, Grandma's Boy kinda guy. :rofl:

Those are my kinds of arguments. In fact the only kind I care to have from now on.
:hookah:
Bob ;)

Exactly! Spend the last decade getting rid of any negative drama I could afford to be without.

Feb 13 Update. JH, CR, and NEM are 45 days old. DD is 34 days old.

CR is on 20/4, Temp is 77 and RH is 28% at the canopy, 72 and 36% at the top.

Temp for JH, NEM and DD was 89 today with RH at 26% during lights on, and 70 and 32% overnight. They are on an 18/6 schedule.

Another easy day really, nobody needed any watering.

Family pics:

Jaybiz did a bunch more tucking and I believe some lollipopping on his Crown Royal.

CR (19.0 lbs, down from 22.0 yesterday):

Our new Early Miss was moved around a little bit to level her canopy and keep her rectangular.

NEM (9.6 lbs, down from 13.2 yesterday):

Our Jack Herer had the most work, lots of movement of her tops and she lost probably 20 lower bud sites that I didn't want her to bother herself with.

JH (9.0 lbs, down from 12.6 yesterday):

My Dark Devil didn't need anything but one early three leaf set cut off, I'd soaked it when she got watered and it was in rough shape.

DD (11.4 lbs, down from 14.2 yesterday):

Back in their tents:

Man I wish I got those DD seeds, she looks spectacular. Well for the price of 5 DD I got 10 Auto AK's. I'm hoping that my Narco Purple look similar to your DD

Cheers

I've been meaning to ask and it always slips my mind. How are the air pots you guys use? Would you recommend them to anyone, or are they just so so?

Man that dark devil looks so pretty good job on these plants there coming along nice.

She gets very woody very fast, her training is basically over at this point. If the breeder's schedule is correct she's got another 30 days to finish up. It doesn't seem highly unlikely at this point. Next time I pop one I might forgo the topping and just heavily LST it early and often.

Man I wish I got those DD seeds, she looks spectacular. Well for the price of 5 DD I got 10 Auto AK's. I'm hoping that my Narco Purple look similar to your DD

Cheers

Next run could be all colored weed only I'm so enamored with it. :)

I've been meaning to ask and it always slips my mind. How are the air pots you guys use? Would you recommend them to anyone, or are they just so so?

LOVE the design, but we won't use the 1.5 gallon again for weed. Just too small. They saved two of our first 6 girls from suffering the cold floor that the other ones did, as there's a significant airspace under the pot as well. That also means you have to change/empty the trays as they won't soak up the excess water.

The 4.6 gallon Jaybiz has his Crown Royale in is perfect. Should be able to grow some monsters in them. But the only tray we've found to fit under them so far is the flimsy clear plastic kind. I'm sure we can get decent ones, just haven't yet.

Really it was about having a pot big enough that the plant would be in the sweet spot of watering longer.

DD is really getting purple already. She will be a colorful lady I think. Can't wait till I have room to pop one of mine.

Just her pictures are intoxicating, can't wait to smoke her!

Looking good Arteekay! Fantastic DD for sure. I can't wait to grow some Sweet genetics.

Bob ;)

They really should become sponsors here already. :)

Feb 14 Update. JH, CR, and NEM are 46 days old. DD is 35 days old.

CR is on 18/6, Temp is 80 and RH is 31% at the canopy, 73 and 39% at the top.

Temp for JH, NEM and DD peaked at 91 today with RH at 20% during lights on, and 69 and 38% overnight. They are on an 18/6 schedule.

• JH got full strength DNF Gro A+B and calmag+ at 747ppm and 5.8 PH
  • NEM got three quarter strength DNF Bloom A+B and full strength calmag+ at 866ppm and 5.8 PH

Family pics:

Jaybiz dropped his Crown Royale by another 2 hours to 18/6, on track to officially start flowering at 12/12 on her 7 week anniversary.

CR (16.4 lbs, down from 19.0 yesterday):

I let up on the remaining two tie downs on my Dark Devil as I don't want to touch the other corner colas, they're on the damaged first node branches that I want to let heal for a few more days before doing anything else. Letting the split tops go a bit brought all six main tops back up to reasonably level.

I also decided to switch her to bloom nutes for tomorrow's feeding.

DD (8.4 lbs, down from 11.4 yesterday) she'll wait until midday tomorrow to get fed, as it's a holiday for us and we'll be home:

Our Early Miss again needed nothing. Between Britney and NEM here, I really like growing this strain. We also decided to switch her to bloom nutes as well.

NEM (7.4 lbs down from 9.6 yesterday, 19.8 lbs after watering:

And finally our Jack Herer. She was desperately in need of water, so I grabbed her pics quickly and did her first. She stays on veg nutes for at least another week or two. I wanted to grab some after pictures an hour or so later to show how much she'd reinflate, but ended up with a house full of guests over for a taste tour. By the time that ended it was well after her bedtime and she was asleep.

JH (7.0 lbs (OUCH!) down from 9.0 yesterday, 20.4 lbs after watering):

I didn't get my usual "back in the tent" pics, but I did catch our Chief Executive - Internal Security once again asleep at his post, guarding the little actual vegetable garden Jaybiz is filling up the back of the tent with.

Always love looking at DD can't wait for my lovely blueberries to go more colourful on me. Always excited to see new updates keep em coming!! As always happy growing :thumb:

Great update. I'm looking at nine pound hammer and birthday cake for more colored strains. I too want a colored garden.

Cheers

Nice update, and thank you for the info on the air pots.

I'm jealous of your dd already showing color. Mine is a few days older and still just green. :)
I'm jealous you got seeds.

Cheers

Always love looking at DD can't wait for my lovely blueberries to go more colourful on me. Always excited to see new updates keep em coming!! As always happy growing :thumb:

I've no other choice but to keep updating, it's part of my routine now so there'll be no sleep until it is done. :)

Jaybiz's Crown Royale is a Blueberry Purple Kush cross, so we'll be lowering her nighttime temps as well to hopefully bring out anything she has to offer.

Our grandkids will laugh at our tales of the old days with our green weed.

Great update. I'm looking at nine pound hammer and birthday cake for more colored strains. I too want a colored garden.

Cheers

I'll have to add those strains to my list. I've got another order or 10 to make just in seeds, before i even bother with cloning.

I've said it before, but you guys have a lovely grow going on and your updates manage to make facts fun. Well done.

Thanks Max, I'm 100% hooked on growing now. The couple month sabbatical is looking shorter all the time. I can't imagine not having at least a plant or two going. :)

Nice update, and thank you for the info on the air pots.

No worries Fopho. One of the best parts of them is they have built in points to hook training wires into, or a simple piece of string can be tied around between the fingers to provide another tie-off point. I gotta find a curved needle to get something lower on the fabric pots, right now I'm mostly clipping to the top or wedging a bent paperclip into the seams.

They all look wonderful, as to be expected here.

I'm partial to the JH, a reinflated pic if you have the time today? No biggie though.

Peace

She's determined to be a big girl seemingly without regard to what I do to her. I'll make sure to post a comparison shot between yesterday and today in today's update. It's really amazing to me, so wilted yesterday and so incredibly strong and immovable today.

I'm jealous of your dd already showing color. Mine is a few days older and still just green. :)

Yours looks much fuller than mine. I was waiting to see your newest update in the community grow and was surprised with how early mine turned purple by comparison. You're going to yield significantly better than us I think. Just hope you get to enjoy her colors soon!

:)

Back
Top Bottom