Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

May 16 (Monday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 74 days old, Lemon Skunk is 59, Candy Cane 3 is 34, Red Poison is 20, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 4. Temp was 87 today with RH at 33% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 68 and 53% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 41 days old. Temp is 78 and RH is 27% at the canopy, 77 and 30% at the top, 69 and 55% overnight. She is 15 inches from her light.

Nobody needed anything today, other than some training on the young ones. We raised the light a couple inches on the Purple Kush, hoping to get some more stretch out of her.

Absolutely loving what pulling the bottom branches up on our Red Poison did for her. This'll be a standard part of our training going forward, get them all level far earlier than letting them go naturally, which is always an inverted T until she's damned near outside the pot. Tonight's pics should explain it better hopefully.

Our second Revolver is foxtailing like mad, but I'm determined to run her out till next weekend.

Little Cheryl is trucking along, the first week is so easy.

Unexpectedly huge drop in humidity today, that will need to be investigated...

Cheryl at 4 days (9 lbs, down from 10.8 after watering yesterday):

RP at 20 days (9.2 lbs, down from 10.6 yesterday):

C3 at 34 days (16.4 lbs, down from 21.8 after watering yesterday):

PK at 41 days (18.6 lbs, down from 19.8 yesterday):

LS at 59 days (15.6 lbs, down from 22.0 after watering yesterday):

R2 at 74 days (14.2 lbs, down from 19 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

D2 on her second day drying:

D2, looking tasty guys. I really like all that you have going on, you will get the scrog perfected for sure and then divulge all your secrets.

"All"? You can say that with a straight face?

What's your current plant count right now again? :)

May 17 (Tuesday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 75 days old, Lemon Skunk is 60, Candy Cane 3 is 35, Red Poison is 21, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 5. Temp was 86 today with RH at 36% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 70 and 47% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 42 days old. Temp is 79 and RH is 32% at the canopy, 77 and 34% at the top, 69 and 41% overnight. She is 15 inches from her light.

• Cheryl got 1.5 liters of bubbled tap water (500 ml down her stem, 600 around the edge, 400 in the tray) at 153ppm and 5.8 PH
  • RP was soaked with quarter strength grow nutes (6 liters with 7.5 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 3.5 ml of calmag+) at 424ppm and 5.8 PH
  • LS was soaked with half strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 15 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 5 ml of GO CaMg+) at 523ppm and 5.8 PH

We've decided to end our second Revolver this week, likely tomorrow as she'll be bone dry by then. She's foxtailing too much for either of our liking, so it's time.

Our third Candy Cane is well into flowering now, so training is slowing down except for a bit of bending here and there. She's gonna be seriously low on water by tomorrow, but we're gonna let her suffer it.

Red Poison's training is just starting to ramp up. I'm loving the shape she's developing with her lower branches pulled up.

Our Purple Kush got defoliated a bit more today, to let more light down into the new branches that are finally starting to stretch out. So much for knocking a week or two off her veg time.

Family pics:

Cheryl at 5 days (8.2 lbs down from 9 yesterday, 11.4 lbs after watering tonight):

RP at 21 days (8 lbs down from 9.2 yesterday, 21.8 lbs after watering tonight):

C3 at 35 days (11.4 lbs, down from 16.4 yesterday):

PK at 42 days (17.6 lbs, down from 18.6 yesterday):

LS at 60 days (10.6 down from 15.6 yesterday, 22.8 lbs after watering tonight):

R2 at 75 days (9.8 lbs, down from 14.2 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

I see in that picture fox tails every were .She looks pretty done I'd flush her couple days then cut her.

She's been on flush for 10 days now, probably didn't really need the last half a week or so, but wanted to see what she'd look like older than her sister in our first grow.

Your girls are looking beautiful!!!

Thanks Canna. One more down tonight, but I likely won't get to her life story and harvest posts tonight.

8 in flower!
Veg...well let's not think about that right now...

I've got one and a half in flower, and three in veg. 6 in flower was too many for us. Mind you, we're completely different growers than we were back then.

Happy Wednesday RTK
great updates as always, the ladies look fantastic
Love the camo bags but how do you manage to find them to water them? It would be like "Wheres Waldo" everytime you look into the tent:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Thursday to you sir!

Really it's all about not looking at it from the side, if you look down on the camo pots you can see the dirt, even if you can't see what's holding it in one spot. From the side it's just a floating plant. Very odd. :high-five:

:rofl:

May 17 (Wednesday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 76 days old, Lemon Skunk is 61, Candy Cane 3 is 36, Red Poison is 22, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 6. Temp was 85 today with RH at 32% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 69 and 42% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 43 days old. Temp is 77 and RH is 34% at the canopy, 75 and 38% at the top, 70 and 46% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

• C3 got soaked with 75% strength bloom nutes (22.5 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 7.5 ml of GO CaMg+) at 813ppm and 5.8 PH
  • PK got soaked with full strength grow nutes (7 liters with 35 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 8 ml of calmag+) at 930ppm and 5.8 PH

Cheryl at 6 days (9.2 lbs, down from 11.4 after watering yesterday):

RP at 22 days (17.8 lbs, down from 21.8 after watering yesterday):

Before:

After retraining:

C3 at 36 days (8.6 lbs down from 11.4 yesterday, 22.8 lbs after watering tonight):

PK at 43 days (17 lbs down from 17.6, 30.8 lbs after watering tonight):

LS at 61 days (16 lbs, down from 22.8 after watering yesterday):

R2 at 76 days (8.2 lbs, down from 9.8 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Man RTK, that LS is so frosty I thought it had PM. Looking fantastic in your flower tent.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

May 20 (Friday) Update. I missed last night's update.

Autos: Lemon Skunk is 63, Candy Cane 3 is 38, Red Poison is 24, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 8. Temp was 87 today with RH at 34% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 70 and 36% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 45 days old. Temp is 79 and RH is 34% at the canopy, 77 and 37% at the top, 70 and 38% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

Last night:
  • LS was soaked with weak bloom nutes as her flush (6 liters with 7 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B) at 272ppm and 5.8 PH

Tonight:
  • Cheryl got 2 liters of bubbled tap water (600 ml down her stem, 500 ml around the edge, the rest in the tray) at unknown ppm and 5.8 PH

Absolutely loving the two week separation between germinations on the autos, it's making for a reduced daily workload all around, and should allow us to harvest a couple every month.

Our Second Revolver was harvested Thursday night, I still need to do up her final posts. She's been drying in the top of the photo tent, and so far hasn't gotten excessively airy looking like our first.

Lemon Skunk has 7 more days by the breeder's schedule, and looks to me like she'll finish on time.

Our third Candy Cane is well into flowering and got a pretty significant lollipopping. I really haven't liked how crowded I've allowed the last couple to get. Our second Early Miss didn't give us any popcorn at all, and for some reason I got it into my head that we needed to let a bit of it develop, for extracts. I'd much rather 1 ounce of good bud than 2 ounces of airy popcorn, so I'm going to go pretty heavy on C3.

Purple Kush, our second photoperiod, is just about stretched enough to tuck back into her scrog. She's got a ton of side shoots finally starting to stretch up as well, so hopefully she'll finally start to show some vigor.

Cheryl at 8 days (8.4 lbs down from 8.8 yesterday, 13 lbs after watering tonight:

RP at 24 days (11 lbs, down from 14.2 yesterday):

C3 at 38 days (11.8 lbs, down from 17 yesterday):

PK at 45 days (27.6 lbs, down from 29.2 yesterday):

LS at 63 days (16 lbs, down from 22.6 yesterday after watering):

Back in the tent:

I know I say this every time I come on here. My eyes go right to the R2. That plant is just appealing to the eyes. You guys are truly artists. Sorry for the gush. I need to go back and see how you guys did that.

I know what you mean Noob, R2s silhouette looks like a beautiful pine forest in the mountains.

We actually chopped R2 on Wednesday, but even Jaybiz confused her with the Lemon Skunk a few times. :)

I'm off to post her lifestory finally.

Our second CKS Revolver was chopped down on Wednesday night.

Her life story:

One Week old:
March 10 Update. R2 is 7 days old.

R2 (6.8 lbs, down from 7.6 yesterday):

Two Weeks:
March 17 Update. R2 is 14 days old.

Topped our second Revolver tonight, and jarred up New Early Miss for a slower dry and cure.

R2 (7.8 lbs, down from 8.2 yeseterday):

Three Weeks:
March 24 Update. R2 is 21 days old.

Our second CKS Revolver can take one more day of just tucking before she gets tied down.

R2 (7.0 lbs, down from 7.6 yesterday):

Four Weeks:
March 31 Update. Revolver 2 is 28 days old.

R2 (14.8 lbs, down from 17.8 yesterday) Using 3 lbs a day consistently now. She's clawing a bit as well, went a bit heavy on the grow nutes last time:

This is kind crazy to me, she's 1.25 inches tall at her topping.

Five Weeks:
April 7 (Thursday) Update. Revolver 2 is 35 days old.

R2 (16.8 lbs, down from 21.2 yesterday):

Six Weeks:
April 14 (Thursday) Update. Revolver 2 is 42 days old.

R2 (10.6 lbs down from 15.6 yesterday, 22.6 after watering tonight):

Seven Weeks:
April 21 (Thursday) Update. Revolver 2 is 49 days old.

R2 (8.8 lbs down from 11.4 yesterday, 21.6 lbs after watering tonight):

Eight Weeks:
April 28 (Thursday) Update. Revolver 2 is 56 days old.

R2 (19.2 lbs, down from 24.2 after watering yesterday):

Nine Weeks:
May 5 (Thursday) Update. Revolver 2 is 63 days old.

R2 at 63 days (9.6 lbs down from 12.2 yesterday, 21.2 after watering tonight):

Ten Weeks:
May 12 (Thursday) Update. Revolver 2 is 70 days old.

R2 at 70 days (19.8 lbs, down from 24.6 yesterday after watering):

Next up is her before and after harvest pictures:

Revolver 2's Harvest

Last pics:

What's left:

Hanging to dry:

There's also two cooling racks of decent nugs too small to hang, we'll end up with a good amount for extracts and still have 4 or 5 ounces of flowers. Or at least that's my current guess.

What a lovely plant she turned out to be. You guys have a rare talent and synergy that makes the rest of us look like slackers. :laughtwo:

Well done my friend. I'm bursting with pride that I can call you friend. Dang guys! I'm shaking my head in amazement once again. :thumb:

Thanks for the life in review of R2. May she bring you lots of joy and happiness in the months to come. :)

Thanks Noob. I think she'll bring nearly twice as much happiness as her sister, assuming she's as good to smoke. We got a lot more out of this one than the first.

What a lovely plant she turned out to be. You guys have a rare talent and synergy that makes the rest of us look like slackers. :laughtwo:

Well done my friend. I'm bursting with pride that I can call you friend. Dang guys! I'm shaking my head in amazement once again. :thumb:

You're too kind Sue, but I'd rather take it with a huge grin than fight it. :) :hug:

I wanted to make sure we actually need calmag+, so we cut it way down for a couple weeks with R2, we won't be doing that again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with this one.

Back
Top Bottom