Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile411444663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1769045197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974112940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1536354980.jpg
so it was so windy that it was pushing this tree lifting the side walk the sidewalk gave way cracked the main city water line and down goes the tree no one was hurt thank god but now we can't get that water line to stop because the pipe is broken
420-magazine-mobile11636952.jpg
oh and I must say while lights were out battery pack did a little good with my led lights after that I kept them by the window and when sun went down I put them in tent and use rope to tie light to structure pole so power clicked on a couple hours ago maybe 2?? Anyways guys thanks for your help and concern

Glad you made it through! We are good too. Lots of trees down. We still don't have power but fortunately have a generator to plug in fridge, run fans and watch tv... just hoping it stays breezy, because it's getting hot!

Is there a way to edit posts. I need to correct a few things in my opening post of my journal. Only made a few changes but they must be noted without having to go thru every post in there.
Unfortunately I have not figured that out either I post shit and forget pictures all the time. Lol.

Unfortunately I have not figured that out either I post shit and forget pictures all the time. Lol.
If your on the app just click the post and press the pencil icon in the upper right corner. I don't use the website version so idk about That sorry. I'm always editing with my awesomely dumb auto correct

Me too! As I read these posts I become overwhelmed.... and feel lost...

Take it one day at time my friend we all run into problems damn plants are stubborn beaches lol

Hmmm. I don't have a pencil. Wtf.

If i phone if you click on your post it should get highlighted almost then a box should pop up saying edit . Hope that helps

I wonder if you can only edit for a short period of time. I'm able to see the pencil on newer posts but not on my original journal post. Dammit. Thanks anyway guys. Still useful for future use.

I took a screen shot I just clicked on my post that I responded too and this comes up
420-magazine-mobile716953731.jpg

Lucky it didnt go the oppisite way!!!

Hey guys so since the hurricane my plant has blown the fuck up what do you guys think about side lighting
420-magazine-mobile1074392476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344875373.jpg
this is a before and after
420-magazine-mobile1447036653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104336934.jpg
some of her leaves were clawing so I flushed thinking it would be a nitrogen excesss and I also kinda fixed the ph problem I think if I use 9.3 ph my run off will come out to be 6.5

If I have several plants in veg with inadequate air flow and under lighted will it cause any other problems than stunted growth?

Can I expect a good recovery when switching to the big tent and letting them finish growing to my liking after a harvest?

Yea I understand, I'm just curious as to what I can get away with while waiting for room to free up in the tent
Air movement is a must even if the room/ area is sealed. Imo b.c humidity will rise and stagnant humid air = mold, fungus and pests. Hope this helps some.

Back
Top Bottom