Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Quick question guys,
420-magazine-mobile1774389470.jpg
should I cut of the yellow leafs? And also can I top it now? Any advice would help thanks guys! Btw I'm using an 18 g tub, dwc hydroponics clay pebbles. Has been one week in hydroponics. Before I had it in soil.

So just after a hour of no canopy fan the leafs are curling why is that is it the temp ? It's at 30/ 31 degrees now not much of a difference with fan off so cool tube is a must unless you can see another reason why it's curling ?-♂️-♂️
420-magazine-mobile1167452486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1758337210.jpg
420-magazine-mobile899451313.jpg

How much nutrients are you using (ML to 1L)?

Far to much, 4ML to 1L is disasterous, i dont no why canna put them measurements that high.

I run canna a+b at 2.5ML per 1L, so 2.5ML of A and 2.5ML of B.
Hey looking for advice. I overwaterred a seedling in coco. Not sure if it's root rot or fungus gnats but she's droopy and sad. Was going to use h202.

4 parts water to 1 part h.peroxide

Bad idea? Or should i just let the coco get real nice and dry?

Hey looking for advice. I overwaterred a seedling in coco. Not sure if it's root rot or fungus gnats but she's droopy and sad. Was going to use h202.

4 parts water to 1 part h.peroxide

Bad idea? Or should i just let the coco get real nice and dry?

Any pictures?

That was just before watering... again I have been thinking it's over watering. I will flush with 150 ppm cal mag extra only in distilled water today when cup lightens in weight. Thank you for your insight!

That was just before watering... again I have been thinking it's over watering. I will flush with 150 ppm cal mag extra only in distilled water today when cup lightens in weight. Thank you for your insight!

you shouldnt be feeding any nutes till around the 2-3rd week.

Dont flush her she should sort her self out, what lights ect are you using?

Back
Top Bottom