Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Personally don't believe this is a deficiency or burn of any sort but I'd rather be safe and get reassured since it is my first grow.

Started today, it's only showing up on 1 of my Jack Skellingtons(the others a bit behind this one in growth) so I just want to make sure.

You can see the red coming up in the center of the new leaves
IMG_190533.JPG

IMG_190732.JPG

Looks awesome to me would love to see it continue to come through(if it's not a bad thing lol)

My plants clawing and the leaves are really dark green and leaves are down and also are starting to get lil spots on them... what is it and how.to fix it?
Sounds like toxicity flush your plant real good with plain water then let it dry out a bit then do it again. After that one do a 1/4 to 1/2 straight dose of nutrient solution

Has anyone in here ever tried to do 6 plants in a 5 gal pot 12/12 from seed?if so let me know how it turned out !!! I got 6 in 15 gal pot they are 3 weeks old growing like crazy

Has anyone in here ever tried to do 6 plants in a 5 gal pot 12/12 from seed?if so let me know how it turned out !!! I got 6 in 15 gal pot they are 3 weeks old growing like crazy
Thats not a good habit. You cant separate them?? As they grow kill the males. Ive heard of and done myself, growing 2 in a pot and killing the males. Multiple plants in the pot they will compete and never be what they could of been in a pot by themselves. The Idea of having a roommate seems good in theory but move the fucker in and you'll hate it. Nothing but problems!!
I grew up with ElHeffe and Im on the guest list this Oct show!!! Have you read the Hepatitis Bathtub yet?? Nice read, NY Times best seller. page 180 the neighborhood gets talked about. Cool stuff.
Looks like Im saving my yard grow from Russets!! Dident notice them till flower. They are nasty and mean!!! If I can keep them from the tent I am the man!!
I could go on and on with how Meth has affected my surroundings but I wont. Enough said.
Great Day 420

My plants clawing and the leaves are really dark green and leaves are down and also are starting to get lil spots on them... what is it and how.to fix it?

It sounds to me that you have got a bad case of nitrogen toxicity, i run coco and if they ever get nitrogen toxicity i just run plain water for 3-7 days, then start 1/4 dose for the first 3 days then back to 1/2 dose, works great as the salts left in the pot and plant still get fed to the plant from the water mixing with them.

Unfortunantly you never seem to get the real shape of the leaf back.

It sounds to me that you have got a bad case of nitrogen toxicity, i run coco and if they ever get nitrogen toxicity i just run plain water for 3-7 days, then start 1/4 dose for the first 3 days then back to 1/2 dose, works great as the salts left in the pot and plant still get fed to the plant from the water mixing with them.

Unfortunantly you never seem to get the real shape of the leaf back.
New growth comes out normal tho after?

Yeah new growth comes out just as normal, i ment the effected leaves that claw down never seem to go back to there original shape.
I know what u meant. Was just wanting to make sure the newer leaves don't stay like that.
420-magazine-mobile537682417.jpg
I'm hoping anything new after these sets straighten out.

420-magazine-mobile243482023.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1414916616.jpg

420-magazine-mobile882810612.jpg

Planted rapid rooters into solo cups with oceans first soil a few days ago, seeds were planted in the rapid rooters about 2 weeks ago.
Soil appears to be too hot, should I remove the rapid rooters and give the plants a few more days or just leave them? Thank you any help is appreciated

Here in South Carolina cannabis is still illegal, can anyone recommend a safe seed company that works on money order basis that will ship to the US.

420-magazine-mobile1286409786.jpg

Any idea why my plants are growing super slow?

My previous grow was double this size in half the time. Same strain.

Day 58 of Vegetation on 18/6

CFL grow, have about 300w worth of mixed 2700/6500 with majority being 6500

Medium: soil/perlite 70/30

Feed pH @ 7
Runoff pH @ 7.5

Watering on average every 5 days. Runoff around 20%

Temperature
Lights on: 77
Off: 66

One Topped, one FIMed and other flux.

Really don't think they're root bound, these are bigger pots than I ended with on previous grow.

Feed pH @ 7
Runoff pH @ 7.5

Temperature

Really don't think they're root bound, these are bigger pots than I ended with on previous grow.
Nitrogen toxicity.... you got da claw flush those puppies

Possibly lockout as well... that's a high Ph for run off if I'm not mistaken? 7 tops... maybe flush with h20 ph'd closer to 6?

Feed pH @ 7
Runoff pH @ 7.5

Temperature

They just look over-watered to me.

Back
Top Bottom