Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Chicken shit is hot stuff for sure.
I'm in the south east with Sandy soil. Nitrogen is an added must for crops. We used to use chicken shit for nitrogen. Untill Obama regulations outlawed animal shit for veggies and Oklahoma bombing outlawed ammonium nitrate. Now we pay out the ass for big pharma products. My soil grow mix has 1 cup per 10 gallon of native soil in compost. It's the shit!

ok i have a question does this look like normal leaf dieng off im starting week 8 so i think i have 1 to 2 weeks to go on this blue dream water run off 6.5 in soil feeding earth juice bloom. i think im running my mars pro 320 to close at 19 inches from middel bud.
20170411_103846.jpg
20170411_103831.jpg
20170411_103824.jpg
The blue dream strain that I'm growing, looks like that at 8 weeks. But yours looks like it's got more sativa.

Alright so I have a question. I'm four and a half weeks into flower with an unknown strain bag seed. Things have been going awesome so far for this being my first grow, but am wondering if the yellowing of some leaves are normal at this stage or if I have some sort of deficiency. Looks like maybe nitrogen but I'm not sure. Please anyone help me figure this out lol

Pics below
420-magazine-mobile2013414050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2120786059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1872695115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1112898284.jpg

420-magazine-mobile529959196.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1476057709.jpg

☮️

I'm in the south east with Sandy soil. Nitrogen is an added must for crops. We used to use chicken shit for nitrogen. Untill Obama regulations outlawed animal shit for veggies and Oklahoma bombing outlawed ammonium nitrate. Now we pay out the ass for big pharma products. My soil grow mix has 1 cup per 10 gallon of native soil in compost. It's the shit!
Now I've heard Obama getting blamed for a lot of the Ills in this old world, but he done crossed the line now, Don't thread on my chicken shit !!:rofl:

Alright so I have a question. I'm four and a half weeks into flower with an unknown strain bag seed. Things have been going awesome so far for this being my first grow, but am wondering if the yellowing of some leaves are normal at this stage or if I have some sort of deficiency. Looks like maybe nitrogen but I'm not sure. Please anyone help me figure this out lol

Pics below
420-magazine-mobile2013414050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2120786059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1872695115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1112898284.jpg

420-magazine-mobile529959196.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1476057709.jpg

☮️
What is your growing medium, soil?
What and when did you feed/water last?
Look at leaf tips hooking down...usually a sign of toxicity. Be prepared to flush.

What is your growing medium, soil?
What and when did you feed/water last?
Look at leaf tips hooking down...usually a sign of toxicity. Be prepared to flush.

Sorry about that. Yes medium is soil and last time I fed was yesterday afternoon. I have some FloraKleen. Would you suggest using that nest water/ feeding? Btw I have another plant that is the exact same age and has been on the same water/feeding schedule as this one and she's doing just fine. Maybe this plant is a little more finicky lol? Thanks so much for the reply. ☮️

I believe the Mars 300 is good for 1 maybe 2 plants, check out Smoke Sarah here on 420 she is a rep for Mars Hydro and can answer any questions you may have for Mars products.

All manure in carry parasites and bugs it's just a chance you have to take that's why most people age the manure is to kill anything that may be living in it

Is the danger of an insect infestation increased with animal manure? Especially indoors?
Compost is baked in the sun to kill off most of the bad bugs. Afterwards I put the soil in 5gal bukets that have hols drilled in the bottom. Than I drench my soil with NEEM OIL. At 12 drops per pint mix. Let it dry, plant,feed, water and bring inside. Never had a problem, still doing it today. Some of my project clones are shown on the thread "show me your veg plants". They are in soil with free range chicken poop, local dirt and decay mater. Mixed around 5 days before use. It really is SWAG when you mix your own. How much% of this to how much% of that. Is it root soil or top dressing that the mix is designed for?

So, if a person had access to horse manure, how would they use it for a tea? It's all old, dry and sunbaked.

Also, I'm trying to workout EarthJuice dosings, and I gave my small plants too much nitrogen. I'm not sure if I should flush though because I'm trying to get the beneficials in the soil cultivated. So far there's no claw, just real dark leaves and twisted new growth. I feel like flushing does a lot of damage to the soil so I want to avoid it if I can.

So I think I'm just going to stick to plain water for a while with plenty of runoff, but problem is the pots are pretty heavy and won't need watering for a while. SO yeah, I'm torn. Feel like I should just leave them alone, the more "user intervention" I've been applying lately, the more things seem to be getting screwed up.

Hi guys I had a fellow grower tell me that I need to spray my plants for spider mites even though I don't have them is this true as preventive maintenance? I feel like shouldn't spray any pesticides unless I have a problem, please help guys thank you

Back
Top Bottom