Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Is she ready?
420-magazine-mobile425000975.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1433718375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1375121156.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1614336106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1822370362.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She's ready to be watered. It's been two days since last watered. Will tap water damage the outcome of the buds?

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have two questions (if permitted):
1. If my area still drops below 50 at night, would it hurt to move a plant into the grow room if it isn't a fully climate controlled area? I'm not sure if the lights will keep it above 60 right now.

2. Is there a downside to putting two seedlings in the same pot? If not, what is the best size for a max 2' pair of plants?

Danke in advance!

Life is all about Kittens and Bubbles!

Space is 1.5x1.5x2m and Ive got around 12 ~45w cfl half are daylight half warm light plus 5 8w full spectrum LED bulbs.Now there are questions.First one is do I need to change all 12 first daylight and after warm or I can run them 6-6 and the other question does I need more cfl watts?Planin to grow 3 big ones

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...
Please help with lights

Snid, how soon would I see improvement with Potassium deficiency? Or is that not the issue...? What would you recommend course of action wise to correct? I failed to add in BioBizz grow my last feed before these issues rose and my runoff pH was over 7, like 7.09. Not much, I know, but its been two days and one feed (with its last dose prior to issue arising) runoff pH was at 6.34, pH in was 6.42. She also got 1 gallon of pH'd h2o 2-3 days prior to that feed. So it seems all is well pH wise. Last dose of feed had higher levels of K so should I just wait it out? Doesn't seem to be worsening but doesn't seem to be healing either..

420-magazine-mobile115705833.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1433456410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello! I'm a new grower! I am trying to stay organic in terms of nutrients through veg and flower and I want to use a soilless mix. Right now I have adjusted ph sphagnum peat moss and perlite at 50/50. I composted chicken manure in my tumbler. How do I supply the nutrients to the plants in the mix? I am able to create compost tea. Would the tea be the best way? Thank you!

Penn ita on the top two that grew up into the light but its also on some lower sites too. I had read the two look very similar if not the same so i had thought about that. But they've been up there so long i highly doubt it. So the affected parts will stay but it wont worsen? Thats about where I am now. What has me convinced it's a potassium deficiency is the tip burning on most leaves throughout this particular plant. Its lat feed prior to me noticing this had a K value of like 2.1 whereas prior she was getting 10.1. And the pH increased to 7ish or just above. My understanding is K is taken up better at 6.3-6.5pH so that's where I have been pHing to and shes getting her 10.1 also. #fingerscrossed

Back
Top Bottom