Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

...like lying on a sidewalk hoping someone has narcan!?..any reference to that POS killer should be thought about before posting...sorry...JMO...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

That's the extreme end of the spectrum. As a former DEA employee before they pulled my TS clearance (thanks because I can smoke weed now), most fentanyl was coming cheap from Chinese labs. The Mexican labs were way behind but catching up.

The problem with the OD's is the high is 50-100xs stronger so the dealers are cutting the heroin with the fentanyl. The users always chasing a stronger high use more and OD.

You can't really be mad at a substance when its really a person's choice to ingest it. Same applies to us. My reasoning is also not consistent with the DEA mission so I could no longer work there.

Just a quick question for y'all. Has anyone ever ordered from Seedsman? If so, what country are you in, and how long did it take?

Seedsman are great .
I live in Aus and they always make it here, good stealth options but I don't even use those anymore. Buy with Bitcoin if you can, you'll get an extra 10 or so quality freebies. Also, unless you are really after a certain strain, buy your beans from breeders running promos. I generally order about 10 seeds 3 or 4 different strains and end up with about 25-30 8-10 different strains. Most of my freebies are better than the seeds I actually ordered, so the more the better ..

Fastest - 15 days
Longest - 40 days (gave up on the order, was pretty damn happy when it turned up)

Hey guys I have a black domina here tht I thought needed to be watered four days ago cuz she was lookn droopy but she got worse wen I watered her and now 3 days later she is lookn alil bit droopier I think so idk if it was me over watering her or what can any1 help me out I'm using a los mix soil kit from buildasoil.com its a Clackamas coots based mix if that helps
Do u think maybe I shud jus up pot her with fresh new soil even tho this is only the 2nd or 3rd round for that soil so I thought it did still be gud but maybe not I'm not sure anyway here she is

20170707_203513.jpg
What light you using? Watts??

I will check. Got my loupe a week or so ago. She's a Mother of Berries (MOB) will check trichs and see what I'm dealing with. Rest of her looks ready imo as hairs are mostly amber (a few white pistils here and there) and buds below seem right but Cola however is still plentiful in white pistils.
When the top pistils start growing back into the cola, then start checking color. looks like you got a couple of wks. left, depending on how you like your weed ?:surf:

Your soil looks really really wet. Your other plant looks droopy too and its soil also looks too wet. How much water are you giving at a time? How much drainage are you getting?

I bet if you let the soil dry out completely then water less the plant will recover.

Your soil looks really really wet. Your other plant looks droopy too and its soil also looks too wet. How much water are you giving at a time? How much drainage are you getting?

I bet if you let the soil dry out completely then water less the plant will recover.
I havnt watered her for like the past 3 days i believe but yea thats wjat im doing wen i stick my finger in the soil half way dwn it starts feeling damp so im lettn her dry out more amd go from there if that dnt work ill try potting her into fresh soil if not then then ill prolly chuck her unless she shows a sign of gettn better

Hey guys I have a black domina here tht I thought needed to be watered four days ago cuz she was lookn droopy but she got worse wen I watered her and now 3 days later she is lookn alil bit droopier I think so idk if it was me over watering her or what can any1 help me out I'm using a los mix soil kit from buildasoil.com its a Clackamas coots based mix if that helps
Do u think maybe I shud jus up pot her with fresh new soil even tho this is only the 2nd or 3rd round for that soil so I thought it did still be gud but maybe not I'm not sure anyway here she is

20170707_203513.jpg

I think there is too much soil for that size of a plant. Plus also, there seems to be an awful lot of tree bark mixed in there. Do you know what kind of tree it was made from?

Hey guys,

When I chop my plant how can I do this in such a way that I can save the majority of the plant, re-Veg for a few months and apply colloidal silver to produce seeds. I know I have a few weeks before harvest but would like to start understanding how to cut, etc. so I have time to brainstorm and research.
420-magazine-mobile384850840.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1126510273.jpg

So I'm on the tenth week of my Chemdawg grow everything is looking pretty good but I still have loads of white pistols. How much longer would you guys estimate until harvest. Tricombs are like 50/50 clear to cloudy.
420-magazine-mobile1689746150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1852476056.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006338169.jpg

Bad cure or once cut down dried out to fast . Check out dr ziggys slow cure method in fridge for a week or two in jars or paper bags moisture 40-45% cool allows terpenes to stay in bud. Giving better taste aroma and better high. Shake and burp few times a day Then i need to buy a hydrometer I think it's called. Which test humidity in jars . Once it's around 55% I think take out then jar and burp as normal for two weeks then enjoy. Something like that I've got to really read it soon so I can know what I'm talking about. Feel like an idiot now. Anyways hope that helps some bud ...best of luck pm always here sir.
Once the moisture content in the buds drop to 55% the curing process stops so I would suggest not letting it get that low in jars....I keep it 62% but I know people who keep it 58% but 55 is too low. Dr ziggys low and slow seems awesome. It may take longer but the gain in unlost terpines definitely sounds like a plus. Unfortunately I have yet to try it due to my lack of patience

I have them in a dry room that is a consistent 67/70 degrees and between 48 and 55% humidity. They are almost on there fourth day of drying. Steams still don't crack. But they have the hay smell. Guessing it will go away after cured??
It should go away...mine usually start losing that smell after about a week of cure. I have had the strange occurrence when my buds never have the hay/grassy smell at all, I love those times when that happens

That's the extreme end of the spectrum. As a former DEA employee before they pulled my TS clearance (thanks because I can smoke weed now), most fentanyl was coming cheap from Chinese labs. The Mexican labs were way behind but catching up.

The problem with the OD's is the high is 50-100xs stronger so the dealers are cutting the heroin with the fentanyl. The users always chasing a stronger high use more and OD.

You can't really be mad at a substance when its really a person's choice to ingest it. Same applies to us. My reasoning is also not consistent with the DEA mission so I could no longer work there.
It's still a killer. And they dont do more and die. They usually do the same amount and od because it is just so strong. And yes it is their choice to ingest a drug but most of the people I knew that died from fentanyl overdoses never knew they were ingesting fentanyl they thought they were using heroin. Thats what happens when people put faith into dealers acting as chemist, you never know what their using to cut these drugs. That goes for coke, molly, etc etc

Guys I've got 5 fem Buddha Kush vegging (2 weeks)

And I popped a free seed a few weeks before that.. (Fire Kush)

It's storming along under 600w MH

Was wondering when will it start to show it's sex as I'm getting nervous with my Cheese ladies rubbing against it..

Do I have to take a cutting and put it under 12/12 or will it show?

Once the moisture content in the buds drop to 55% the curing process stops so I would suggest not letting it get that low in jars....I keep it 62% but I know people who keep it 58% but 55 is too low. Dr ziggys low and slow seems awesome. It may take longer but the gain in unlost terpines definitely sounds like a plus. Unfortunately I have yet to try it due to my lack of patience

I'll be doing it with my early miss bro . Still have lots of journals and threads to catch up on time is my issue lol

Back
Top Bottom