Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Air movement is a must even if the room/ area is sealed. Imo b.c humidity will rise and stagnant humid air = mold, fungus and pests. Hope this helps some.
What I was thinking of doing is have my veg in a closet. It will be a minimal set up with 300mars hydro, Mylar walls, swivel fan and maybe a small mushroom box of my making. I may also leave door cracked open. So far my 2' veg plants don't smell too bad lol..

I'm still working on rerouting power in order to hook up the 17 things I want to plug in lol.

Hey guys so since the hurricane my plant has blown the fuck up what do you guys think about side lighting
420-magazine-mobile1074392476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344875373.jpg
this is a before and after
420-magazine-mobile1447036653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104336934.jpg
some of her leaves were clawing so I flushed thinking it would be a nitrogen excesss and I also kinda fixed the ph problem I think if I use 9.3 ph my run off will come out to be 6.5
Could the leaves be just trying to catch the side light? The claw i have seen is normally more drastic like straight down and your leaves don't seem overly waxy or dark green but I'm not looking at it in person.... all in all of say looking gooooood!!! Really did blow up huh? Hope you and your loved ones are safe! Oh and don't forget too much wind can cause clawing also.

-dabber

What I was thinking of doing is have my veg in a closet. It will be a minimal set up with 300mars hydro, Mylar walls, swivel fan and maybe a small mushroom box of my making. I may also leave door cracked open. So far my 2' veg plants don't smell too bad lol..

I'm still working on rerouting power in order to hook up the 17 things I want to plug in lol.
If you ask me that should work just fine :) best of luck!

Swag at a quick glimpse I would guess your using LED and its a bit to close. back it off 4 to 6 inches
Yes I am. Stop by my journal for pics of her sister....who is doing absolutely fantastic right beside her. But I will certainly try to lift the light a few inches tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback gee. Much appreciated

Could the leaves be just trying to catch the side light? The claw i have seen is normally more drastic like straight down and your leaves don't seem overly waxy or dark green but I'm not looking at it in person.... all in all of say looking gooooood!!! Really did blow up huh? Hope you and your loved ones are safe! Oh and don't forget too much wind can cause clawing also.

-dabber

Well the main question is if add 2 1600 lumens lights on each side would that help leafs not on the top
420-magazine-mobile451827653.jpg
just lights
420-magazine-mobile280933228.jpg
led lights and side lights
420-magazine-mobile346508485.jpg
and just led panel. If it won't help much I don't wana do it cause I don't wana use to much electricity don't know how much this is making the meter jump in my house. I'm always a little paranoid that I keep everything off if I'm not using it just to save electricity in absence for the amount I'm using for the tent
420-magazine-mobile1138272545.jpg
HEY ALSO IF I TOPED AT ONLY 3ed node will it stop growing straight up anymore ? Maybe I fucked up on this ? Also third question I have leaves on the bottom that are sagging should I cut them off or would it do any good to?
420-magazine-mobile200874806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile866379154.jpg

Well the main question is if add 2 1600 lumens lights on each side would that help leafs not on the top
420-magazine-mobile451827653.jpg
just lights
420-magazine-mobile280933228.jpg
led lights and side lights
420-magazine-mobile346508485.jpg
and just led panel. If it won't help much I don't wana do it cause I don't wana use to much electricity don't know how much this is making the meter jump in my house. I'm always a little paranoid that I keep everything off if I'm not using it just to save electricity in absence for the amount I'm using for the tent
420-magazine-mobile1138272545.jpg
HEY ALSO IF I TOPED AT ONLY 3ed node will it stop growing straight up anymore ? Maybe I fucked up on this ? Also third question I have leaves on the bottom that are sagging should I cut them off or would it do any good to?
420-magazine-mobile200874806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile866379154.jpg
Honestly there is no need for those side lights that LED should be plenty

Yeah I mean your not gonna up your bill hardly at all w. 4 cfls maybe 2 bucks to 5 bucks a month... your topping looks good to me. Just have to wait for the growth to start. Topping slows growth initially the hormones head back down the stalk... just give her time. And I would certainly not cut off any leaves!!! Leaf them be :) if they are over shadowed in flower maybe, maybe then but no. The very soonest I would consider a very light defol is after the 2 arms below the top begin to grow vigorously, but if it were me personally I wouldn't even consider a "hair cut" this early the fan leaves are what turn your light into energy. And they need all they can get after her top

I really appreciate the info. I figured ts wide every where but maybe not so much in Florida. Norcal is bad and so is Hawaii. Funny how the fuck they get the chemicals in Hawaii?? They do and its wide. Thanks.
North Florida use to be huge on meth when I was little. The chemicals are everyday stuff... sort of lol.

I really appreciate the info. I figured ts wide every where but maybe not so much in Florida. Norcal is bad and so is Hawaii. Funny how the fuck they get the chemicals in Hawaii?? They do and its wide. Thanks.
Producers have normal people pay for Sudafed at a drug store then pay them 3 times the cash just for going in and buying it.. so so so sad. Alaska actually has a horrible meth and heroin problem as well :( but I know for sure Hawaii is very bad too I have familly there... with drug problems needless to say :(

I told my oldest who just moved to Orlando that you got to change yourself before you change your surroundings or you'll have the same problems. The chick he went with seems good. We shall see.
Hey dabber funny shit...... people in Hawaii come mainland to clean up and vice a versa. Me included. 10 yrs clean for me.
Got to go prep my laundry room veg area cause its almost flip time for the tent and I way too many plants going on.
Great Day 420!! lets get high!:passitleft:

I told my oldest who just moved to Orlando that you got to change yourself before you change your surroundings or you'll have the same problems. The chick he went with seems good. We shall see.
Hey dabber funny shit...... people in Hawaii come mainland to clean up and vice a versa. Me included. 10 yrs clean for me.
Got to go prep my laundry room veg area cause its almost flip time for the tent and I way too many plants going on.
Great Day 420!! lets get high!:passitleft:
Congrats!!!! I have over 3 :) one day at a time, but I don't miss that lifestyle at all. Too much to live for now that I have my own family!

Producers have normal people pay for Sudafed at a drug store then pay them 3 times the cash just for going in and buying it.. so so so sad. Alaska actually has a horrible meth and heroin problem as well :( but I know for sure Hawaii is very bad too I have familly there... with drug problems needless to say :(
I've seen a fella make it in Gatorade bottles. All the stuff that goes in it is so toxic or can catch fire just by the air being too humid. Then they don't let it cure for 14 days and use getting all those extra chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom