Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

grapefruit auto by fastbuds, w fresh trim today, week 5.4. From now on its just a.m. watering a few days a week and time. light is a cheap 'zon "1k led" qb. it finished out my Jack OG last two weeks (bud shot, photoperiod) and am happy w it but stepping up my inside game. @Budget LED a few more days and yer packing a series 3 250 my way baby. Took on an extra client to pay for it ;) bless their conservative hearts. 20200928_125340.jpg20200928_125213.jpg20200923_193721.jpg

:ciao:
Long Thread A bit to long to read the whole thing
I did do a search in this thread, but didn't find much info on Super Autos
Anybody have any experience growing them. Especially outside ??:smokin:

follow sweetsue she's done a # of DDs. As for my grapefruit auto I pinched it at around 15 days, lst'd a bit at about day 21 w a light trim of lower growth
before, after, when i pinched it and a photo from a week ago.
20200919_135936.jpg
20200917_085443.jpg20200915_140152.jpg20201011_145847.jpg

follow sweetsue she's done a # of DDs.

I gave him a link to that thread in the one he posted about the subject on Monday. I guess he didn't see it (or else just wasn't interested in the forum's DDA information repository, lol). So he may be back to ask the same question again a... fourth(?) time.

Evening. I’ve had 2 plants (different grows) now that grew well, were a medium thc stated content by company, looked like the tricones were milky but turned out to be non psychoactive. The only thing that was similar is they grew during high temps. 90’s. Will this have an effect on autos? ‍

Hey Buds !

First time Auto grower and my seeds haven't sprouted tails yet ?

Has been about 9 days kept between 25 to 28 degrees in a damp paper towel inside a sandwich bag.

Should I wait or write them off ?

Hard to get seeds in Australia and this was my 1st buy .

Appreciate all the advice..

Hey Buds !

Has been about 9 days kept between 25 to 28 degrees in a damp paper towel inside a sandwich bag.

9 days seems quite long. I can't really advise on the paper towel method as I don't use it. There's several techniques people use and each person finds one that works for them. For me, I drop the seeds into shot glasses of water and leave them in a dark warm cupboard. They usually sink after about 12 hours and then crack open in 36-48 hours. As soon as they open I put them straight into soil. Good luck! As @NuttyProfessor says @Weed Seeds Express have great genetics and should be able to get seeds to you over there.

Hey Buds !

ye its a very long time , i agree with vet , normally 24./48 hours they crack
my method is different again, i put straight into pot , spray lightly , cover with cling film , pop a couple of holes and in three days they come up above the soil, longest is about 6 days tops , never ever soak, soaking can kill the tap root off :thumb:

I have a mostly Sativa auto outside that is taking a long time to finish,
Currently at 16 weeks, 12 veg and 4 flower, hope to be done in 4-6 weeks.
Is this common for Sativa autos? Flowers are much less dense than Indica so not
as impressive but should be mold resistant.

Topped,LST and super cropped and still got 6-7'.

5G fabric pot, I'm sure roots have grown out the bottom.
Nutes, Down to earth 4-4-4 vegetable garden, 4-8-4 flower, Molasses.

Back
Top Bottom