Auto Topping LED Grow

here is a few pics of the ladies just snapped them now to show u what i mean;)24 days old today.cnt be bad.good day all;)
20151121_174102.jpg
20151121_174125.jpg
20151121_174135.jpg

I'm thinking of topping a hso blue dream auto when I start it next week you think this strain will be ok topped I know the ultimate and auto mazar are big autos and I can see a safe topping on them because they get big im not sure if medium size auto can be topped safely im going to grow in soil in a 3 gallon air pot I just want to know should I try it or just wait and order bigger autos next round to try out the topping

canna thank you so much ur to kind.and amazing mate thanks.and to change ur mind allready on topping ur autos.my job is done;)ha ha well not quite buds not here yet lol.and bud thanks mate and tyrone think is gna stay small and cute. this morning she is throwing out preflowers the only plant that is.had alook on her info does say she is a fast flower expect to harvest in under 65 days.but she is untested so was never any info on how big this plant will get.im hoping she stretches alittle but if not u can still pull big buds off stumpy plants done it many of times;) so its all just fun and games ha time will tell;)

nuggs thanks for stopping by mate.and i say just top it mate and see what happens at least ul learn if that strain auto grows big after topping.iv topped autos then they havnt grown very tall but still grown huge buds and yielded very well;)the middle plant of this grow is a good canditate for this story.like u i have dutch passion big girls sat next to tyrone speacial auto.all been topped but tyrone is untested so i dont kno how big she gna get .if she dont get big i can always grow her again un topped;)happy growing every1;)

canna thank you so much ur to kind.and amazing mate thanks.and to change ur mind allready on topping ur autos.my job is done;)ha ha well not quite buds not here yet lol.and bud thanks mate and tyrone think is gna stay small and cute. this morning she is throwing out preflowers the only plant that is.had alook on her info does say she is a fast flower expect to harvest in under 65 days.but she is untested so was never any info on how big this plant will get.im hoping she stretches alittle but if not u can still pull big buds off stumpy plants done it many of times;) so its all just fun and games ha time will tell;)

I have followed a good amount of tyrone special grows... they can be inconsistent in yield but the ones I saw from notable growers ranged from 2 to 6 oz

blazing autos are awsome mate fact.if are an experienced grower which u are;)ha.id say get some autos.u have to give them the best start and best life u feel achivable and she will repay u with top notch buds;)

atrain good info thanks so it could go either way with tyrone could call her 50/50 ha ha;) 6 ounce sounds better than 2.il try my best .just hoping she gets a good stretch on or 2 ounce it may be ha ha.time will tell. conditions are good plants are good so its upto them now to show what they have got.i just feed the beautys;)ha ha

Fine looking girls. Growing perfectly. They look as good as they can possibly look Beast!
Yer' a good daddy.

:circle-of-love:

canna u have a good way with words this did make me smile;)thanks im just as suprised with growth as u fine growers as this my first time using led.loving it so far;)im in love lol with ther led,s lol

Back
Top Bottom