Auto Topping LED Grow

cajun ha ha led,s are proving to be the way forward lol. the 3 autos are 4 weeks old tomorrow 28 days.cnt wait to update tmz and show u the growth of these ladies;)happy growing every1:thumb:

dankwolf ha ha will be tmz mate as i always do a weekly update and last pics i put up they were on day 24.will be worth the wait i promise ha;)just been tending to them as it goes.i had ultimate out and had a look under the bushy growth and there is loads of shoots under there so been leaf tucking and also removed 6 fan leafs of the ultimate.i found it hard not to lst ultimate right there but its a topping grow so just topping it will be.tyrone is flowering allready so just removed all her bottom growth.and durban poison is just right. not to bushy she is very tall but is sativa dominant and growth on her is great so she is untouched;).all plants have just held another 1 litre of each of water no run off;)each litre contained 1ml of multitotal dutch pro:)here is some info i dug up off the net to show u why i use multitotal and its benefits.happy growing every1:)Dutch Pro Multi Total - Grow Media Improver

Multi Total aids the key processes necessary for turning organic material from dead plant matter into beneficial nutrients. It sparks off significant root growth by improving soil structure (in terms of water retention) and promotes nutrient producing bacterial life in the substrate. Incredibly, youll also find that Multi Total stimulates the cationic exchange of minerals and micronutrients and improves resistance against fungi and stress situations!

Honestly, all this from only one product - You better believe it!

Benefits of Multi Total
* Stimulates the nutrient producing bacterial life in the substrate
* Optimises the water retaining properties of the soil, regardless of soil type
* Stimulates the cationic exchange of minerals and micronutrients
* Improves resistance against fungi and stress situations.

Multi Total is a natural and pure product - guaranteed 100% Organic!

Suited for:
All types of irrigation system whether you are using soil, hydro or coco.

Use & Dosage:
With first watering: 200 ml per 100 litres water (1:500), then once every two weeks 100 ml per 100 litres water (1:1000).

SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE

good evening all.have to confess i just could not keep my fingers to myself as i looked at autoultimate and her perfect bushy structure.she whisperd to me through the sound of the fan.spread my wings;) so thats exactly i did.. autoultimate is now topped and heavily lstd.all main branches been tied to down this will be glorious for all bottom and middle growth;) i was as careful as can be but did split the main stem alittle when i were tying down the main 2 colas.so just gave her some suport and a bit of love.i know she wont bother her 1 bit.well here she is autoultimate;)
2015-11-24_16_50_40.jpg
2015-11-24_16_52_18.jpg
20151124_164502.jpg
20151124_164551.jpg
20151124_164606.jpg
happy growing every1;)

canna thanks so much she is strong her wounds will heal.but try not to do this to little purp its actually not ment to happen lol.how is she doing anyway.good i hope;)

I love the pretty purple color from the LED lights. I want to switch just to see in purple instead of yellow in my garden.

thanks growchick and make the switch u wont be disapointed; far prettier than sun blasing hps lol and much much cooler.and plants seem to love them.cnt be bad;)

thanks growchick and make the switch u wont be disapointed; far prettier than sun blasing hps lol and much much cooler.and plants seem to love them.cnt be bad;)

Some day when I'm over how much I spent on the old school lights I'm running now and feeling flush, I'll have to make the switch. That purple is so compelling. LOL such a reason.

growchick they arnt that much to buy .and would save u money long term lower electric bills.i have a 900w full spec led light and a 2 340w led full spec lights .total cost for all lights deliverd to my door.200 and 16 british pounds.cnt complain;)and my 900 has 3 year warranty;)

Back
Top Bottom