Auto Topping LED Grow

Quick update on Lil' Purp this morning. She's dancin' and happy:

lil_purp_9.jpg

I can't wait to get her big enough for a topping. :)

sonic the 900 came with guidlines on distance but the 340w didnt.but them 340w give off very little heat so i had them very low over plants on week 2 after figured my own limits with the led as first time using them.as u say growth has been awsome.and if uwant sonic inbox ur email address il send u the link to those exact 340w im using;) i got the 900w mainly to add more power for flowwer.as i say im new to led;)so im yet top learn if this desicion will prove best.time will tell;) also good info atrain good work;)

:thumb: Beast...

golfer nice young mate.there 3 week old so the topped auto should recover and become big just dont lst or train the topped girl anymore.just leave her and love her best of luck:).they look to have potential to be monsters;)nice growing mate

camo them smart pots are all the same material really all do the same job.if u can save a few quid crack on mate;) also camo just sent u an inbox with info u wanted;)

well today the autos are 24 days old .3 and half weeks of life.all just had there first feed of.advanced nutrients ph perfect;) sensi grow part a and b. all plants just held 1 litre of water each with no run off:)each litre contained 2ml of a and 2ml of b:).happy growing every1

atrain thanks mate thats why i like to wait abit with the feed i think it gives the plants abit more of a boost as its all new to these allready established girls;) and just the calmag from an and the veg feed is an. il save abit more money for later in bloom i want mainly the overdrive.il pick up the rest next run.but either way i will get big buds.plants have grown quite abit more since last update.clear to see that tyrone special is been left well behind as durban and ultimate are just going crazy;)happy times.and thanks for the kind words glimmer and top work just been looking at ur buds yum yum;)

Back
Top Bottom