Auto Topping Thread

Forgiven yea good yield for 1 plant .im hoping to smash that with 2 current ladies per plant in my new grow.time will tell lol.they will be topped and lstd;) 1 automazar and 1 northern light blue automatic.plenty of buds to come;)

Yeaster thanks mate good to see u.u gna enjoy that mazar mate and dont be doubful.my mazar didnt look like 7 oz but it weighed it;) will suprise u mate.so u found it hard to control.same as me last run.its a beast of an auto mate better luckk this time round lol;)

Hey beast,what's your thaught on cutting out lower branches? My GSC auto has a bit down low that's just not going to get the light to do anything so contemplating cutting them off one a day over a week or so so it uses more energy for the top and not the bottom.Only using 400hps and she is around 3ft tall/2ft wide topped above 4th node
image13855.jpeg

Remove all lower growth at once mate that aint gna see light.wont effect the big girl 1 bit.and ul see bigger buds up top for doing this;) i always do it.good luck;)

Good to see u la mate hope life is good for u on ur many ventures lol.good lad;) yea mate people are still always asking questions about topping autos mate and pushing there limits.and i have always done this .so il keep going mate keep showing my work and helping any grower any way i can;) happy growing every1;)

Have a question new to auto's a d this will be my first run with them and I was wondering if you think my pick of seeds will do good topped..1 is 00 Seeds Blueberry Bliss and the other one is Female Seeds Northern Lights...and when you say 3rd nod does that count the seed leaves as a nod

Have a question new to auto's a d this will be my first run with them and I was wondering if you think my pick of seeds will do good topped..1 is 00 Seeds Blueberry Bliss and the other one is Female Seeds Northern Lights...and when you say 3rd nod does that count the seed leaves as a nod

Northen lights auto Responds well to topping but unsure of blueberry bliss and no the first set of leaves I wouldn't count as a node.Myself always tob above 4th node but third seems to be quite popular.just remember,when you top they seem to bush out more than un topped so make sure you have the extra space

While I'm here,here is my GSC auto around second week into flower topped above 4th node
image14223.jpeg

Cheers

Top.work black thumbs mate.northern light auto always gives a good stretch after topping always a joy.good to see yours doing the same.great examples mate big topped autos.big buds to come mate good job;)

Welcome green.bigger the pot bigger the fruit dude;) 5 gal is a great size for an auto.and ur bang on straight into final pot with autos if u want a big lady;)

Looking very well mate were they grown outside.they all look like there shouting for a dose of calmag mate;) will green those leafs back up again;)

Back
Top Bottom